WAI

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 51 értékelés megmutatása

Great people- good company

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
WAI is a great company to work for. They are working on the office culture to be more inclusive and show employees the are valued. Management team is great and the employees make the company what it is!

flexible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very toxic and harassing company

This company has the worst culture I have ever experienced. It is by far hands down a terrible place to work. Worst in S FL. The management team is not competent and the owner/family will treat you terribly. Most of the corporate employees churn every year. Speaks volumes 10/10 don’t recommend

Very toxic workplace

Toxic is an understatement. This company has a strong level of workplace harassment. Avoid this place. Management of this family run business is schizophrenic and not organized. The owners are not incompetent. Never work there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Plenty of OTHER companies where you can be happy

I am a former employee (supervisor) and I am currently very happy but I honestly can say this was the WORST company I have ever worked for! Family owned and they leave the entire operation in the incompetent hands of managers who only care for themselves and they will stomp on your neck if it gets them ahead

Pass

Horrible management, period!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great Place to work and have an Impact.

One of the reasons that I enjoy working here because this is a family environment and there is collaboration within the various departments. Additionally, the company is innovative and constantly looking for ways to improve and grow.

N/a

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

great place to work

I have been with WAI for 29 years and have seen many changes. Many growths and exciting new initiatives. The people are great, very family oriented and friendly. I work with a great team, everyone is willing to help. Company offers a good benefits package that includes pet insurance! I am animal lover so it is important to me. I have had a great career here and am excited for what's to come. The CEO is very nice and easy to work with, he sincerely cares about this company and the people. The business keeps growing and the company has been around for over 40 years, so there is stability. There is also great flexibility if you need certain hours or time off - I really appreciate that. I love the gym at the office too, I use it all the time.Advice to Managementcontinue with the open communication and have some more team building activities.

Kontra érvek

Not everyone is a team player but we are working towards that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Growing company with an Exciting Future!!!

WAI is a company that I would like to retire at. The culture has changed so much in the last 4 years. The new management team here is pushing for a new WAI! I'm looking forward to the future!!

Growing Company

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What they say and what they do are FAR apart

I had high hopes that this company would turn around but they DO NOT value the ones who are dedicated to success. Tread lightly when considering working here, and be prepared to be a scapegoat

It’s a job

Kontra érvek

Culture is very “protect yourself”
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I love the diversity at this company

My favorite part here is the people. I have never worked for a more diverse company. It is a truly global company and we have people working from all different parts of the world - different ethnicities, cultures, backgrounds, languages, races. This makes it for an awesome and interesting working environment.The business is growing so it is an exciting time to be here. The company is also putting in a lot of effort in improving employee engagement. We have a committee that started meeting and implementing some cool ideas.I really like our office space in Miramar, we have a beautiful brand new gym, the newly renovated employee lounge is on the lake with outdoor seating, plenty of parking, fun events. Our coworkers even make delicious "cafecito" and pass it around the office daily.My manager is great too! We work hard and it is busy, but we have fun with it! The benefits include a full package of medical, dental, vision, disability, life, pet insurance, hospital and many other perks. 401k company match is great - 50 cents to a dollar! I even got a corporate discount on my kids preschool!

Pro érvek

Growing international company, friendly coworkers, company paid disability insurance, great boss, on-site gym, waterfront lounge, free coffee and tea, great events

Kontra érvek

Sometimes decisions take a longer time

Great management.

I enjoyed my time at WAI. I had great leadership and overall a great place to work. I worked through a staffing agency, and since I had to move out of state, I wasn't able to become a permanent employee.I would definitely recommend this company!

Pro érvek

Good management, good working hours, and friendly co-workers.

Kontra érvek

I moved so didn't stay long enough to make it past temp status.

Extremely Poor Management and Low Pay

I worked for WAI for a year. My skill set was never fully utilized. On most days, I did absolutely nothing and felt utterly useless. The HR department is woefully incompetent, and they are clueless as to what a competitive salary is for an engineer.

Pro érvek

Zero stress and no overtime

Kontra érvek

No challenges and extremely low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun workplace but little room for advancement

I loved my experience at WAI... the team, the management. Unfortunately, it was hard to advance. I felt stuck. I would recommend it as an entry level position to get experience, or a relaxing place to end a career. But if you have high motivation, make sure they come with high connections.

Relaxed, small team

Hard to advance

Great hours

This company has plenty of overtime for those who want it. The managers are very respectful towards their employees. Great learning opportunity for those looking to get into the warehouse field.

Great leaders locally in Southaven, MS

I felt my leader did a great job, and the leadership team as a whole cared about the people working there. The work was not enjoyable for me, but overall not a bad environment.

Set hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

There are hard parts to the job.

The hard part about the job was the walking and finding out where I would be working.There would be some days that you would have to work on the other end of the building.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Amazing company to work for!

I find it as a really good company to work for. I developed good skills while there and I encountered an exceptional high level management team. Great time at a fast growing company.

Boring Workplace With Nothing to Do

I took a $30K cut in salary to work at WAI. I was way underutilized as an engineer, and I eventually was able to get out of there. I was poorly managed by my boss who worked remotely.

Gym

Low pay and no work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Any other Company would be better to work at than WAI

I have not had any problems with management after working there about 4 and half years but I see what goes on at this company name WAI and I am not just telling you all, I am warning everyone in America STAY AWAY! Family run, nepotism, raises 1% or 2% but not every year, no loyalty, management elititist behavior, they let good workers go and bring in friends who are clueless. Average workers treated like they are of no value.

Decent dental coverage

Kontra érvek

Poor management to the max and no growth

taking order

J’aime apprendre à chaque jour, me dépasser est un défi que j’adore. J'aime de ne pas avoir de moment de répit comme cela le temps passe plus vite. Rester extrêmement professionnelle dans mon emploi et pour une durée à long-terme. Prendre les commandes, les placer et les faire envoyer, tout cela en appel entrant ou par fax et courriel. Faire les bons de retour en cas que le client aille faite une erreur lorsqu’il a placer la commande. Donner de l’information sur les produits.

can take 2 5 min of break

nothing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

 Provide financial, administrative and clerical support in order to ensure efficient and accurate.

 Process all expense reports, customer refunds and generate checks.  Reconciliation of freight invoices paid by check or credit card on a weekly basis and Enter into operating system.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Produtive place overall you stays busy and job security

Fun place too work at people and manangment nice But overall a good place to work But for me I'm looking something better and challenging need more money they don't give us good raises a whole u year a get a 10cents raises they don't show the employees the love we need like as doing a good job on the week they just want the work done so I am looking for some thing better with better pay

Breaks are a hour

Cant advance when being there for 9 years
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WAI? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés