Wabtec Global Services

3,3Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 59 értékelés megmutatása

Excellent place to work, I should have stayed.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I enjoyed Wabtec. I was compensated well. It was a fast paced environment. We were installing PTC and we were on a deadline. However we had good support and a good team.

Pay

Traveling a lot

productive and fun

i was the shipper and receiver ,mainly shipper, my job was to send out reworked and new train parts to customers all over the usa, brasil & mexico, my job was fun, i was alone the harder i work the fastest i was finished with my work list i had the rest of the day really easy.in my 6 years i worked there i had 4 plant managers which all left me alone and let me do my job.hardest part of job was some coworkers,the most enjoyable i was my own boss, did not need to be babysit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I've learned a lot, but the company has changed.

I've been with the company for over a decade. They've grown substantially and I think some of that has 'shown the seams' so to speak in the way the company carries itself. They are trying to be progressive, but the mid-senior up to just before the c-suite level management really doesn't seem to 'get it'. Perofmrnace evaluations and chances for advancement/improvement are poor. No succession planning. Nepotism plays a large role in advancing. I've been told 'we know we'll never be the highest paying company in the industry, but that's just the way it is. If you don't like it leaves. Pay is not competitive. Benefits are not competitive. 'Permissive vacation' policy recently implemented alienates those that have been there for a long time.. There are some good managers and some good shops within the company, but by and large I couldn't recommend anyone work here.

401k match at the end of year, decent healthcare

Kontra érvek

Benefits weak at management level, pay is not on par with industry, not much room for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Don't work here if you have any self-respect.

Terrible work environment. Dirty production facilities. I would only send my worst enemy here.There are reasons why this place is always looking for people.Go here at your own risk.

everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Benefits are not good. Haven’t had a raise in 7 years. Get accelerated bonuses that do not help your retirement,

Wabtec needs to start paying raises again. There are no chances of ever bettering yourself here. Your gonna be stuck at the same wage forever and they give accelerated payments that in translation cost you money in taxes. Very sad compared to how it used to be. I would look at other places if I was young. I’m stuck with life responsibilities as a middle aged man.

Not sure there is any

Kontra érvek

Wabtec is circling the drain

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Do not work here

They won’t pay you for a week or so then take forever to pay you then when they do they try to take more money out for insurance or whatever and hope you don’t notice.

You get laid off a lot

Kontra érvek

You get laid off mostly in winter months then mandated once it starts getting nice outside

You learn a lot

You always learn new things . A great stepping stone to the railroad. The company have great benefits. Wabtec has a good 401k plan. A safe place to work

You learn new things

The pay sucks

Pitiful

Clearly just a much needed management team and better leadership roles as supervisors within the company.... just sad and it seems as if at all no one cares about you as an individual just what bonuses the management team gets
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company strong management is awesome place too busy fast based business

Great place to work at strong mangers series on sefe work please clean environment is awesome for people need to learn and move up for the next level of experience.............
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It was an interesting place to work. The people are friendly and helpful. The hours are flexible. The pay is somewhat lacking. The training was fun and interesting.

Good place to work.

I felt that the work I was doing was meaningful. The management sometimes went out of their way to help me when I had some concerns. I felt that I was appreciated.

Work hard

It can be pretty political around that warehouse, if you work hard and keep your head down and dont talk much, you'll be fine. It seemed like there were other people more focused on how someone wasnt doing something more than just focusing on their work. Extremely dirty but more or less very safe.

Fun Workplace

Great company, great co-worker, great location, hours are reasonable. Pay was average, benefits were awesome. I would recommend this company to many. I was however laid off due to losing a major contract.

Wabtec at a glace

Will work you until you have health problems, degrade you then fire you. I recently got cancer as soon as I asked for time off they fired me. I was constantly degraded in the training department.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

When hired from contractor to direct employee I suffered an effective income cut of greater than 25 percent.

Great managers, peers and upper management. HR was curt and dismissive. I was advised by HR I was one of 70 people the representative was processing and it was clear I was considered a low value employee. I could not afford the pay cut so had to leave.

Certified PTC Installer

Wabtec Global Services is a great company to work for. Like any other job you have to be on time for work. The supervisor or awesome. They're very big on safety. They care for there employee

Good benefits

Traveling

Loved my job!

*I worked with great people. *Had a good repore with leaders. *Loved the work and speed of the job. *Had a lot of hours, loved the over time. *Great ability to learn.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

I enjoyed working there, enjoyed my co-workers and my supervisor was nice, only thing that sucked was working in the heat. It’s a good paying job with good benefits and good hours.

Company policies

Company policies should be enforced.There are line leaders/supervisors(cw) and subordinates(cp) (technicians) that are in relationships at work.Drug test more often.

Favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to work with.

-Answering customer phone calls, Check emails, check fax orders, handle all customers inventory. Order entry. -How to handle all new and old parts for trains.

Non family oriented company

Wabtec has only one focus and that is Profit for the shareholders. I understand profit is a focus of any company but that is the only thing Wabtec has a concern with. No care for the employee from day to day or how they are doing. Working very long days with many things to do and adding to your workload daily. All office personnel are considered non direct employees that tells you that we do not matter to the company and the less you are considered a benefit for the company in the view of management. I understand a LEAN environment, but they take it to the extreme. Even salary managers work from home late into the day after leaving the office and even on weekends. I know since I see emails sent with their answers or approve things that they need to do online on company websites and programs.

NON Family oriented
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Wabtec Global Services? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés