VXI Global Solutions

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 353 értékelés megmutatása

Messy, Overworked and Underpaid

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Worked as a recruiter, It was messy and There was no career growth. Everything is so chaotic and the TL is not good at managing. The pay is low, OT every day and on weekends. The coworkers good but always gossip about other people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Competitive depending on handled account

Worked there for a couple of months. Group call stats are important. Other accounts were more relaxed compared to what I handled. Sudden schedule changes can be made depending on the team's performance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall, an okay workplace.

Get paid on time, friendly workmates, competitive environment that keeps you grinding. Cons are some managers have obvious favoritism and outdated pc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a good work environment.

Managers are not prepared for training other employees. The rooms where you work are not clean enough. Managers are afraid to assist you because are not prepared for the position. it is not a good company to grow in.

2022, augusztus 8.
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. VXI is proud of our employees and is always looking at ways to help our teams develop, learn and grow. We have many training initiatives, such as our 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and the Rising Star Silver program to create a foundation of authentic leadership in our employees. We are proud to have so many outstanding Team Leaders, Managers, and Site Directors across all our programs in the US that continue to be promoted from within. We are sorry your personal experience did not match your expectations and our employer of choice goal. Best of luck with your career, and thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

It was okay

I enjoyed this job for the most part. Onsite and remotely. You cant trust anyone though. People talk about everyone. A manager actually texted me on accident something about me he ment to send someone else. Management was very encouraging in person and pushed on having good metrics and upselling. There were opportunities for team bonuses when i was here. I havent been here in a while but the LA office had bugs when I was there. So hopefully thays fixed. You get cursed out and yelled at ALOT by customers and the call flow is heavy. So if you can handle your calls you should be pretty fine at this job. The customers are the hardest part. They dont hire people who have previously worked there is also another minus.

2022, augusztus 8.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear your VXI experience was not the perfect fit for you. We try to engage employers by creating positive workplaces, offering comprehensive training, and career development and advancement opportunities. We realize the customer service industry is unique, but we are proud of our employees and their daily contributions. Please note that we read all reviews and actively share with our business and local site leadership to evaluate our current state and plan actions that will help us improve and grow as we transition to the new VXI. Best of luck with your career, and thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

horrible

I was only there for 2 months training really didn't help us, the team leads don't want to help when we had questions. Good pay. I learned that you don't want to work for his company if you want advancement.

2022, augusztus 8.
Thank you for leaving a review for VXI. We want to respond to your comments: every employee, no matter what level. We are very proud of the excellent training and development opportunities the new VXI offers, fantastic health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and many other new initiatives. We are sorry your personal experience did not match your expectations of our employer of choice goal. We wish you well in the future. We appreciate your feedback and good luck, and thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

A lot of work for little pay

I should have known how the job would be due to how easy it was to get a job there. Training was okay but once you get on the phones, it was a different story. Literally had to re-train once on calls. New clients added on without notice. Stressed call times (AHT) but also want us to not rush customers off phones.

2022, augusztus 8.

It’s not the best but it’ll do for now.

This job does take a toll from time to time but it is an okay place to work just learn the product and know what you’re talking about and you’ll do fine.

2022, augusztus 8.
Thank you so much for sharing your VXI experience feedback! We love to hear from former and current employees about your experience with us. Feedback helps us grow and develop, and we are always looking for ways to improve. As you are aware, we offer incredible training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the best Referral for Life program in the business! The new VXI is proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community through our engagement teams. We live by our ‘Passion for People’ commitment and strive to develop our teams to help us learn and grow together. Thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

Decent Company, excellent management

From my experience, from moving from Team Leads and manager 4 times, 3/4 were excellent and understanding leads that had the patience to work with any issues you had along with their busy schedules. It's a coin toss depending on what client you'll be assigned to work with but VXI itself was very professional, to the point, and fair in my opinion.

2022, augusztus 5.

Vxi remote csr

Working for VXI is very rewarding, because I help people without Transportation, get to & from their Dr. Appointments. The downside, not enough pay.

2022, augusztus 4.
Thank you for sharing yourexperience with us! We love hearing from all of our employees. We understand that there is always room for improvement, so we take all the feedback we gather and further develop and evolve our company. As you may know, we offer dedicated training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the best Referral for Life program in the business! We are exceptionally proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community using our engagement teams. Our code is ‘Passion for People’ commitment, and our mission is to strive for development. Once again, we want to thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

It was ok

The job was easy I was doing then I went to another campaign and it was horrible I should have stayed with the first campaign I was with. I worked there for over a year. The pay was ok, they did a lot of promotion in the company.

No passion for people

VXI is by far the worst BPO company I have worked with. Their tagline is incongruent to how exactly they treat their employees. Worst management, Poor Leadership, Site clinic Doctors are no use, Poor drinking water quality.

Early salary crediting

No Passion for People
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work if you are patient on phone calls .

Ok place to work. Management could’ve been better but flexible work schedule. Part time and full time . You have to answer phone calls the whole 8 hour shift . As soon as one is over you must be ready for the next one ! No two calls will be the same but they teach you how to respond to every situation.Team leaders are usually on stand by when you’re first starting out for help . I started at this job with no call representative experience . If they see your eager to work , patient , kind they will hire you !

2022, augusztus 1.
Thank you for your comments about your VXI experience. It’s great to hear from our current and former employees about your experience with us. All feedback helps potential applicants and ourselves grow and develop, and we are always looking for ways to improve. Your comments are another way for others to appreciate the incredible training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards, and recognition programs we offer! The new VXI is proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community through our engagement teams. We live by our ‘Passion for People’ commitment and strive to develop our teams to help us learn and grow together. Thank you for sharing your talents with the new VXI.

It was ok

Team leaders and HR were useless. It was ok for a while but I felt company was going under. The pay was decent. Only issue with this place was management

2022, augusztus 1.

Not worth the time or stress

Communication is horrible For what you have to do and the hourly pay is poorThe schedule constantly changes for the higher ups and you have to adjust

Excellent

VXI is one of the best companies to work with. Management is good they care about their employees especially OMs when you are sick or having difficulties they will reach you out.

Good Benefits and Pay

Great place to work, Good pay and Benefits. Very Educational Opportunity for looking to learn as they Earn. I have had the Pleasure to be Employed for Over a Year and it’s been an Awesome Experience.

2022, augusztus 1.

Good place to work, great supervisor. The only thing that when you changed projects ur pay would drop tremendously and sometimes it would only be a weeks notice.

Work from home

Short breaks

not worth it

pay and commission not worth the time and energy very unprofessional seems like they just hire anyone to work there. I only took job cause I needed it at the time

2022, július 21.

Not what you expect

They don’t work with you and they demand stuff from you and are selfish I would never refer anyone to them ever people need to find a better job to go to they don’t be accurate with the work from home jobs there pay sucks and they don’t call you back when you fill there application out so wrong this company should be banned

2022, július 20.

All good. No issues with the company. Got a watch as a reward for being loyal for 5 yrs. Good Environment, Job Security, Great Coworkers. Awesome Benefits.

Good Salary

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: VXI Global Solutions? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés