3,0 az 5 csillagból.

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 722 értékelés megmutatása

Good Place

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good pay, lots of room to advance. As long as you show up every day, and you are coachable, you can succeed. The strongest point is likely the training.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Sense of being part of a team

I feel like I'm part of a team, both in my work team and as part of Team Tucson within VXI. We sometimes have friendly competition within the site with other teams and earn prizes individually and as part of the team.

Pro érvek

bonuses, giveaways, food and snacks

medical insurance prices

2023, november 30.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! Your input means a lot to us and helps us to improve and grow as a company. At VXI, we are committed to our employees and have a variety of initiatives in place to support them. This includes providing comprehensive training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, a rewards and recognition program, and a Referral for Life program. We also value and appreciate employees involved in their communities and support our engagement teams. Our mission is to nurture and empower our employees, and our principle is "Passion for People." We are grateful for your contribution as a member of the VXI team. Once again, thank you for being a part of VXI.

I really enjoy my job, I have had a great experience working for VXI

I have learned that it's what you want to get out of a job no matter where you work, you make it Great or not. VXI has always led me to be a better agent and no matter what life brings, they have always had my best interest at hand. Thank You VXI for all your support.

2023, november 28.

It was productive and fun... However

Training was fun, I met a lot of great people and the trainers are amazing. People in prod are also kind, they'd explain things to us whenever we observe them and when they're not on call, however it was during our Nesting phase, we all have great scores in our score cards and all, everyone works hard too then all of a sudden we got a TLO notice. The wave after us weren't included because they're reserved after people go awol after the 13th month. However we were just suddenly pulled out, even though we were ready and all, there were only 3 days left for deliberation. It was also announced to us coldly and without even a chance to process it, we were asked to leave. It was sad, I learned a lot. But kinda sad. I could not afford to be jobless for even a week so I had to hurry up and look for another job because they still haven't contacted me as promised for our reprofiling.

Mentally Exhaustive

HR & Management never on the same pageMandatory work on all holidaysLow pay for excessive dutiesMentally ExhaustiveSuper short breaksOn a scale of 1-10......5 for healthcare planRemote work is a plus

2023, november 28.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We apologize that your experience at VXI did not meet your expectations. We strive to create a positive and supportive work environment for all our team members, and it is disheartening to hear that we fell short in your case. Customer service can sometimes be challenging, but we are immensely proud of our team and their hard work. Your feedback is important to us, and we take it seriously. We are continuously looking for ways to improve, and we have shared your thoughts with our business and site leaders to see how we can enhance our practices. We appreciate the skills and talents you brought to VXI, and we wish you all the best in your journey.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Excellent Training place!

If you want excellent and efficient leaders, you are in the right place. The trainers are efficient and master of their crafts. Very particular in attendance. Salary is deposited earlier, never delayed however the workload is too much to bear sometimes.

Toxic account

Started to work 2015 and everything is okay until they add LOB's from time to time with no increase then from tech to sales tech but service are getting worst for the customer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Run if you can if not stay to yourself

Training teaches you about banking but not so much as call handling. There is no software to go in and practice to get real hands on. They don’t have enough coaches to help and assist making it stressful. Management is useless they are just a body and not a helpful one. The place in a nut shell is ghetto and unprofessional. They have no sense of ethics. They promote people who don’t have the right knowledge. They don’t have firm leadership. The systems have a mind of their own and calls are back to back. There is really no in between time after calls. Your customers calls can be bad or good. Some are a real joy but this is their money so when they are upset it’s understandable. It just sucks when they direct the anger and towards you.

Pro érvek

Some great people to work with

Kontra érvek

Short lunches, poor management and low pay

2023, november 28.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As the CHRO of our company, I'm genuinely disheartened to learn that you feel VXI may not have fully upheld our commitment to our Passion for People. Our goal is to make VXI the best workplace you've ever been a part of. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at Erika.BogarKing@vxi.comWe are committed to ensuring that all our employees feel supported and heard.

Productive and fun work place

Usergood qualities of a companyChatGPTGood companies typically exhibit a combination of various qualities that contribute to their success and positive reputation. Here are some key qualities that are often associated with successful and reputable companies:Strong Leadership:Effective leadership is crucial for setting a clear vision, making strategic decisions, and guiding the company towards its goals.Clear Mission and Values:Companies with a well-defined mission and a set of values tend to have a sense of purpose that aligns with both employees and customers.Ethical Practices:Ethical behavior is essential for building trust with customers, employees, and the wider community. This includes honesty, transparency, and fairness in business dealings.Customer Focus:Successful companies prioritize customer satisfaction. They understand and meet customer needs, provide quality products or services, and maintain open lines of communication.Innovation and Adaptability:Companies that embrace innovation and are adaptable to change are better positioned for long-term success. This includes staying updated with industry trends and incorporating new technologies.

Company culture

Working at VXI has been a great experience for me. The environment fosters experiential learning, personal growth, as well as professional advancement. The culture here fosters inclusivity, hands-on learning, relational development, within a team-oriented environment Top performers can still stand out and be recognized. There are opportunities to build relationships, promote new ideas, and have fun as well. The company values its employees, strives for great customer service skill sets, and showing compassion. Occasionally there are cookouts, contests, sponsored sports such as softball, and companywide events. They have a strong benefit package to consider such as 401k, health, dental, vision, and paid sick leave. Overall, if you're looking to advance your career in a rewarding environment that values your performance, skill set, and passion, VXI is the company you should consider as your next career move.

Pro érvek

competitive pay, strong benefits package, and company contests and performance reviews

2023, november 25.

Fairly good

Fun but sometimes hectic. VXI trains employees to be cautious with attendance and in being keen in doing the job. It is hectic because there are times that we would unusual high volume of calls.

Free coffee

A lot of overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good company and very fun workplace, well-balanced and everything works smoothly. No problem with the pay or incentives. You just have to present and do your work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive place to work and a very smooth management style

a very friendly environment to work wiht SMB BUSINESS ACCOUNT is the best account in VXI! culture here is that they help you to get better and they will not leave you hanging! from OM to Co agents they are humble which make the job so easy.

Pro érvek

free nap room, hot chocolate drinks, vanila, latte, and more

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It’s alright the training could be more better and affective.

We have a hour lunch after training . We don’t get the most during help during ojt. The hardest part of the job is not being able to have a play system so we can get practice .

Free lunches

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, can’t voice your opinion

2023, november 15.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience. We genuinely appreciate your input, as it helps us understand the areas where we can improve. We regret hearing about your challenges during your training and OJT. We aim to provide comprehensive support during the on-the-job training phase, and it's disheartening to learn that you felt there were limitations in receiving adequate assistance. As for breaks and the ability to voice opinions, your concerns are noted. Our mission is to nurture and empower our employees, and our principle is "Passion for People." We are grateful for your contribution as a member of the VXI team. Once again, thank you for being a part of VXI.

Nice place to work in

I think this environment and the workers is a nice place to work in, could be better training and longer lunches , I think they should be more organized

2023, november 16.

Clean, professional and nice work environment!

Day goes by fast when your doing calls !I learned allot about the behind the scenes of banking Work place culture is professionalHardest part is angry customers

Good pay, clean, professional

Short breaks

Nice environment

Could be better training , they kind of pushed off us knowing we were a new training class. Need Longer lunches , phone calls are back to back, can’t voice your opinion.

Pro érvek

Nice coaches and team leads

High turn over

2023, november 15.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We regret that your experience at VXI did not align with your expectations. Creating a supportive and positive work environment for our team members is a top priority, and we deeply apologize for any shortcomings you encountered. While delivering exceptional customer service can present challenges, we hold immense pride in our team's dedication and hard work. Your input is invaluable to us, and we genuinely appreciate your honesty. We are committed to continuous improvement and have relayed your insights to our business and site leaders for a thorough review to identify areas where we can enhance our practices. Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Your contribution to VXI is valued, and we remain dedicated to fostering an environment where every team member thrives.

VXI was not your normal experience at all

What is the best part of working at the company?Opportunity for promotions and experience multiple campaigns What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Computer fails earphones fail microphone failsWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?There was always something outside of the professional levelsWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?There weren't any typical days

2023, november 13.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on the old VXI. Firstly, we've noticed that you mentioned our old location in Canton, OH. Our operations have transitioned to a work-from-home model, and we no longer have an office in Canton. At VXI, we are committed to our employees and have a variety of initiatives in place to support them. This includes providing comprehensive training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, a rewards and recognition program, and a Referral for Life program. We also value and appreciate employees involved in their communities and support our engagement teams. Our mission is to nurture and empower our employees, and our principle is "Passion for People." Thank you for sharing your talents with VXI, and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Work from home, back to back calls, management depends

It was fun working from home, there was little supervision when taking calls, and management was okay. Didn't like the back to back calls where it was going on for weeks, but then the season changed and calls slowed down for a few days and went back to high calls again. Pay was good.

2023, november 10.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your insights and experiences with VXI. We strive to create a positive and supportive work environment for all our team members. Customer service can sometimes be challenging, but we are immensely proud of our team and their hard work. Our mission is to nurture and empower our employees, and our principle is "Passion for People." Once again, thank you for being a part of VXI, and we wish you all the best in your journey.

Productive and fun workplace

My experience at VXI has been awesome! My manager is very patient and passionate. HR has been greatly accomidating to my health issues, and didn't make me feel bad or like an inconvenience. I feel I will have great success with the company.

Compensation, schedule

2023, november 9.

Don’t ever work with them again

What is the best part of working at the company?No parts. They never kept their word on what was actually happening with the company. Took away a pay raise and then extended hours. Changing schedules at the drop of a hat. The system breaks down almost all the time. Horrible company do not recommend What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Wondering what they would change next What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Toxic and a lot of butt kissing What is a typical day like for you at the company?Getting crused out by customers because the escalation team never wants to do their job

2023, november 8.
We appreciate your feedback, and we're sorry to hear about your less-than-positive experience with VXI. We take reviews seriously and are committed to improving our work environment and culture. It's disheartening to read your comments about not feeling that we kept our word regarding company changes, pay raises, and scheduling. We genuinely strive to maintain clear communication with our team members, and we understand that changes in the call center industry can be challenging. Our commitment to employee satisfaction is evident in our overall rating of 81% for training, development, career advancement, culture, and diversity. At VXI, we strive for excellence, and it shows in our ESAT score, with nearly 80% of our employees highly recommending us to others. Thank you for your feedback, and we wish you success in your future endeavors.

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: VXI Global Solutions? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés