Vroom

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 160 értékelés megmutatása

Fun workplace

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I loved working at Texas Direct Auto (powered by Vroom). The work environment there was amazing and we felt like family. As a new company though, there were extreme changes done every few weeks, so be prepared for that.

Senior Customer Experience Rep

Just a horrible place to work that does NOT value education whatsoever. When I graduated, the mgmt punished me by having me apply to a management position (insinuating I was going to get it), only to get denied and thy have a strict policy TK wait 6mos before you can apply to any other internal post. I was sandbagged and the person hired for the management position only had high school diploma and I have an MBA. Stressful work environment with too many land mines of politics and buddy systems in play. Dodge the bullet at all costs unless you absolutely cannot find any other job whatsoever.

Great People with Constant Change

This organization has a lot of great people that care about one another and creating success. The company is going through more change but it seems to be going in the right direction.

Pro érvek

People are great and solid benefits

Constant change
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Revengeful/emotional management, lack of work/hours

Supervisors dont help much. When somethings to be corrected you just get told, "don't do it again" every time, instead of being taught how to do it correctly. Managers hold grudges, abuse their authority and will make you come in 45 minutes earlier if late, act a certain way towards you if you make a mistake. Management is cliqued up and have been working as a group from a prior company, they're only really worried about covering their rear ends and making sure they're good/look good. If management doesn't want you there, they'll find ways to get you out. I LOVED this job too, but management ruined it for me. They have great benefits, approval of PTO but when you request numerous days off you get questioned by management. I wish I could've stayed at this company, but they're too busy worrying about the wrong things...

Pro érvek

Benefits, get to drive cool cars

management, lack of hours

Best job I ever had!

The staff I had the fortune to work with, the overall company environment, etc was fantastic. I wouldn’t be leaving this place if it weren’t for some unfortunate circumstances out of their control. If you are going to work there, please (depending on the field you work in) generally care about cars and do this company right. They’re good people. The only downside to this company is the amount of things you need to sign in for, but that’s no fault of theirs. It’s the world we live in. Cheers!

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Very political, best to do the work, and shut up about it

An illusion of a team like atmosphere, and if you are one to call out "bs", you better keep your opinions to your self, or loose your job. Very "click-ish", management pits employees against one another to get "the scoop" on them and create a competitive atmosphere. It is what you make it, best to be the fly on the wall and do your job to the best of your ability.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great pay company ran horrible

The job benefits and pay are greatOther then that it’s so disorganized and no job security working there. The office is relaxed. Hours are not ideal and they consistently change stuff

Free lunches, great pay

Alot

Great remote position

I've been fortunate enough to work from home. That being said, the work/life balance has been awesome. The benefits they offer are very generous. 3 weeks of vacation, plenty of paid holidays, two floating holidays, sick pay, and more. They offer medical insurance, along with dental, and vision. My boss is a great leader and that is a huge step up from other jobs I've had. I love my job and can see myself growing with Vroom.

Pro érvek

Remote work, flexible schedule, amazing coworkers.

None so far.

Great Coworker/ No Vision

Love the coworkers make you feel included. Everyone is almost contract for a year. Poor management. Nothing is the same. A lot of high school fighting

Pick schedule and lunches

Kontra érvek

No training. Jump in and swim
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Could be a great company but a lot needs to change

Worked as a customer support representative. Basically the punching bag because the higher ups weren't doing their job properly. We would get punished for sending internal emails, we werent given the proper tools or information to help the customers and they would change a LOT and notify us when those changes were already made. The titles department is severely understaffed and you have to remind other people to do their job and you take the hardest punches for the mistakes others made. They should be worrying about getting more staff for titles and customer support tier two than pressuring the agents to make conversation more than 3 times in a call, because they are not calling to have small talk with the agents, they want their problem (that you caused in the first place) fixed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It’s nice to not have to talk to people but the customer service phone agents are extremely rude

Pay is good, benefits are extremely high and aren’t that good. Management barely has your back and only do advancement positions for their friends only and not for people who are actually qualified
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I enjoy it. Many good people. Teams care about the work. People are seeking to solve problems for the customer and the business. Good energy. I'm happy.

Pro érvek

Culture, fair comp, good work-life balance

great place to work

Great place to work if your a self starter, can learn things quickly and can adapt to change rapidly. Things are always changing. Team work across departments is pretty solid once you build the relationships and learn who to reach out to. Over all its one of the best places ive worked.

Best place I ever worked

I used to work at the Grand Prairie location. The saddest day of my life is when they closed. I have not found a good place to work since. I enjoyed the hours, pay, management and benefits. Please come back to DFW I would camp out to be the first to apply. Great company!

Great career

This company has its downsides like anywhere else but overall is a great company to work for. Best management team I have ever come across. Genuinely miss working here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Get experience and move on

The company has a high turnover rate. That alone speaks volumes. The pay was fine depending on your position. The company needs to clearly define the work culture that they want. In addition, adopt policies and procedures across all departments if they want to slow down the turnover rate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Horrible place to work unless you like eggplants up your rumpus other than great I guess.

I feel like I'm getting a giant eggplant up my rumpus exploding my hemorrhoids dealing with this place, other than that it's been wonderful and great.

everything at Vroom

Unorganized and constantly changing

Their processes need a lot of fixing. Don’t know about the other departments but customer service is basically a punching bag for angry customers. They put more emphasis on grading and checking you than fixing their system, which leads to all the angry calls

Pay/Benefits

Kontra érvek

Don’t put customer service agents in best positions

God awful , stay away

All the customers are angry. The processes change every day as they have no idea what they’re doing and how to get out of the hole they’ve already dug for themselves. Compensation is not enough. This job is stressful.

I can’t think of any

Unorganized - Horrible management - Constant turnover

Unorganized. Bad management. Buddy systems in place. Hours are decent. Benefits are good. No formal training. Changes every other week. Turnover is high.

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

Big egos, poor management, unorganized

Great work life balance

I came from a faang company and it's a welcome relief to be working a normal number of hours and having a life outside of work. Everyone is really nice. Almost everyone is passionate about what we are doing (disrupting an industry).

Pro érvek

Good pay, Feels like there's lots of opportunity to make a difference, Lots of opportunity for personal growth, Nice people, Amazing work life balance, Remote work

Kontra érvek

Benefits are pretty standard, Some dev teams are a bit short staffed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Vroom? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,1/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Vroom
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?