VMware

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 944 értékelés megmutatása

Excellent place to work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Excellent place to work good working environment. Recognizing hard workersMangers are good and fair they care about your careers. Lots of VMware gear like shirts etc to have when working there be Benefits are good

esclavage moderne

salaire de misèrepas d'intéressement alors que pendant l'entretien on te dit qu'ils ont plein de prime.on ne respecte pas du tout les femmes enceintes ( on le leur accorde pas les 30min de repos / jour ) et pire si vous êtes en période d'essai, ils n'hésiteront pas à la mettre fin.A fuir cette boite.

Productive and employee friendly

Productive and employee friendly organization. The management is good, you as a employee will understand the business need and would do your job without the requirement of micro management. There are ample of leaves, stock programs and opportunity to build up your skills using internal programs.

Good company

Industry leader in software engineering. Work on cutting edge infrastructure technology. Good pay and benefits and respect of engineering talent. Would recommend.

With Broadcom acquiring, the future of VMware is at stake

VMware has been a good customer, employee and innovation oriented company and this is the only company making all the products for multicloud i.e. any app, any cloud, any device But with Broadcom acquiring, the future of VMware at stake.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Nice place to work

Very nice place to work, good projects and nice to learn new technologies. EPIC2 is the highlighter of Vmware. Good benefits for the employees, and work life balance is excellent.

good collaboration between teams

Pros- innovative work- good collaboration between teams- work life balance is greatCons-indian team is pushed down by US counter part- Payscale for long term employess is way downAdvice to ManagementWhen expanding in the APAC region, please make sure to treat them equally in terms of responsibilities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and simply amazing place to work

I was an intern in VMware and I loved it from day 1. Amazing mentor and manager and team as well! I learned a lot and had fun in the same time. A lot of team buildings and great atmosphere.

Pro érvek

Good salary, opportunity to grow, amazing culture and workplace!

No cons

Great Company to work for

Vmware is an Amazing company to work for. Company encourages employee to upgrade their education and skills regularly so that they are upto date with the current technological environment. Pay is good , Good Work Life Balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good benefits but can do better in terms of RSU

Great set of people but need a big transformation in the SaaS journey and it seems to be slow. Great campus. Good food. High attrition. Great work-life balance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not the same company I joined a number of years ago

Company experiencing transition, painful. Favoritism is rampant and disheartening. Company is not actively seeking to retain top talent and colleagues are leaving. Colleagues are the best I've ever worked with and right now only reason I haven't left.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Annual wellbeing allowance and 'Take a break' days are great benefits and help to achieve a good work/life balance. Management are helpful and actually care about you. Nicest company I have worked for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall a good company to work for. They care about their people and live up to the company values but situations vary from team-to-team.

Teams can be large or small and have a lot of autonomy. This can be great. But it can also be awful if you have a bad manager. I had good managers and bad managers, so I got to see both sides of the coin. The work is interesting and if you find yourself on a good team it is a great experience.

Pro érvek

Commitment to inclusive culture, Decent work-life balance, Great opportunities to learn, Good people here if you can find them.

Kontra érvek

Health benefits are only okay, Team tyrants can make life horrible, No accountability for middle managers, Your experience will be luck of the draw

Support Guide

I genuinely enjoy the place, but the culture can be eh sometimes. You just have to go with the flow sometimes. I'd work here again for sure, but just not as a support guide.

Great work life balance

Company is greatWork pressure is too muchFree cabsFree foodNice locationHelp in COVID situationMicro management6*8 cases per day , great place to learn

Management has no clue

Management has no clue what the Engineers need especially during COVID. Dissatisfied with the company and how they treat long time employees unfortunately.

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They go out of their way to make employees feel happy and included.

Really nothing bad to say about this company. Of course there are a few people in higher level positions who aren't my FAVORITE people, but this is a huge company, it's bound to happen. I can truly say that I was always proud to work here.

Pro érvek

Great culture, concerts, contests, lot's and lot's of effort made towards inclusion.

nothing really.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Best company to work for

There is free food in the office.Work life balance is really great and the pay is awesome.I would highly recommend to join this company if money and work life balance is your priority.

Excellent Place

Excellent Place to Work.No issue with company- Everyone is very supporting- Management is excellent- Culture is amazing- Job is good and keep you engaging and always challenging.- Everything you will enjoy

Excellent Place to Work

Excellent Place to Work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great technology - homogenous culture.

Sales is 70% operations and 30% selling. Personal development and autonomy to do your job is discouraged. Lack of transparency, equity and trust is prevalent.

unlimited PTO and great technology

Kontra érvek

Heavy on management and light on leadership.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

good place to work, but you cannnot really learn anything

For a marketor, I think VM is not a good place to work as their mktg operation is corrupted and it seems like they don't have a clear goal. Also, their makreting strategy is not well created. A lot of people in the global team are indifferent of local business custom.Some harrasments occur in Tokyo office

good pay

Kontra érvek

siloed org, work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: VMware? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés