Vestas

3,0Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 843 értékelés megmutatása

It’s an company to Hard physical work, not required your equations and skill.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I have lot of talent but company is not focous on that, it’s just want me to work like a technician. If you have any good quality or sill set it’s your wrong disision to join it . Very low salary hike, no growth at all it’s just like deadlock for future.

Ti deve piacere

Io ero trasferita, ed é un lavoro stimolante e gratificante (da SINGLE).

Buoni pasto, formazione continua

Kontra érvek

Ti deve piacere quella vita

Collaborative, exciting and challenging

Vestas is the leading company in windmill project.. They offer good salary and benefits package.. Although I worked in agency not directly to Vestas but still i experience the best and challenging works where I learned so much and I earned it as my best experience..

Pro érvek

Free flight travel to site work, with allocated car vehicle and vacation leave

Kontra érvek

Fast phase of project stressful

Could be a lot better

It's a standard American multinational company if you're working in the US. The benefits are the same as you'd get anywhere else of a company this size. They regularly demanded long stretches of overtime, which burned me and a lot of others out. When I left they started hiring all new employees through temp agencies, because they couldn't get enough people applying for jobs. The turnover was pretty severe.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Leadership Team doesn’t support there site managers

Site managers are not supported and you feel like you can be let go for any reason at any minute. Never a safe feeling day at work from a managers perspective. My team did great at making the best of it and I had amazing technicians and lead techs. I was proud to be a part of there team.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great Flexibility and People

Great benefits and co workers. I feel like my voice is heard in smaller groups but there is a disconnect with global leadership. General outlook for the company is currently unknown.

401K, flexibility, medical

no clear direction

Good benefits

Overall Vestas is a good place to work with good benefits such a dental plan health care. Zero pay structure though people who have been there 3 months paid the same as an experienced worker with all the tickets . Management is questionable there reactionary rather than pro active

Pro érvek

Cheap food dental plan good time off

Kontra érvek

Long hours working weekends not much progression
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Vestas has almost unrivaled benefits package they have invested money in training programs

Depending on who your manager is and your position this can be a good job. There’s a lot to learn and the focus on safety is outstanding. Unfortunately like most places we struggle to hire, which means we can’t get rid of the bad ones, this puts extra work on the guy that shows up on time and wants to do a good job, just be aware of burnout. Advancement within the company is good, and there’s plenty of career paths to take.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

At Vestas, you are a piece of dirt

Vestas talks a lot about competitive salaries, promoting good culture, and room for advancement etc But that's all they do, talk. No action, no payrises, no promotions, no team working and social events, no effort by your bosses to meet their team. The performance program is just a sham designed to make you never receive a payrise. The bonus scheme is always blocked by head office, who change the bonus metrics each year so that people don't realise the targets they set are unachievable.There is always a lot of restructuring, which means nothing gets solved, and problems move to new managers who mostly want to build their own status and just throw people at problems in a sad attempt to fix things. General impression is that management are all talk but no action. But to be fair global head office control the ropes and provide an ancient IT infrastructure, which means no modern systems are able to be implemented. Also general day to day processes either don't exist or are poorly designed, which means people have to work trivial and idiotic tasks, which could easily be solved by adequate IT systems.Work here in the office for a year and then you'll see a large turnover of employees, and a year later you'll understand why they all left.

Environmentally friendly

Kontra érvek

Poor Pay, no advancement or payrises, mismanagement, constant restructuring, ancient IT systems, bad offices

Working like robots

All they care about is the product and the time to build it . regardless of welfare of staff always stating safety first till you get on the shop floor then production manager and group leads tell you to do the impossible safely

Wage

It will destroy you

Challenges and rewards

I feel energized by the vestas community, engaged colleagues and manager listening and caring.I recommend working there for a job with purpose and if you are looking for a great work environment

Don't work here

They make it almost impossible just to get a pay check. They run everthing from the corporate office and give no power to the individual tech to be able to do there job

The benefits 401k & vacation time

When I started there, the company itself was not up and running so all employees spent the first 90days going to school to learn about Vestas and what they would be doing. Vestas paid you for the time. Not sure if that is how it is still done now.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Sign away your life for little bits of money.

Long days and low pay sums Vestas up. They want to squeeze every last drop out of you, usually making you work weekends. In 6 months of working there I saw a complete turnaround with techs.

Good benefits

Kontra érvek

Long days, hard work, dangerous work environment

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante

È stata un esperienza stimolante su tutti i punti di vista,l’ho consigliata a parecchi miei amici e sono rimasti soddisfatti anche loro

Buoni pasto
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun working on evenings in shells department

It was a good job. Depending on where you worked would determine the atmosphere. I was lucky my department was pretty amazing. Worked in the shells department on evenings. Most everyone got along Really good.

Good people good work

Pay

Horribly underpaid and aimless

Working as a production worker you quicjly find out there is an extremely high turnover rate with the company due to mismanagement, micromanagement, and extremely stressful speeds to finish work. Injuries become commonplace and angry individuals due to work conditions. 98% of people in the factory find the job to be completely overbearing in terms of their mental health. If you need money work here for a temporary period. It is most definitely not worth being a permanent employee here.

Coworkers become friends

Kontra érvek

Environment, safety, managers, supervisors, job responsibilities, turnover rate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Management will ruin this company . Their arrogance is worse than anything. This company will limp along as last in Classy Companies.

I’ve said all that needs to be said in the shorter version. Use them as they use you. This company is extremely volatile when it comes to stability. They are heartless and will fire you simply because they have a headache that day.

Kontra érvek

Pay, work life balance, stability. The lack of integrity by leadership.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Terrible management exploits workers and treats them terrible

Worst job I’ve ever had. Worked there for 3 years and they only gave a 50 cent raise to everyone in that time. They fired majority of staff and expected the employees who were left to produce the same numbers. Overall a 2/10 experience. Promotions go to people based on who they know, not who truly earned it.

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Ambiente di lavoro in linea con la media nazionale

Buon trampolino di lancio per acquisire esperienza lavorativa.

Buoni pasto

Non esiste meritocrazia

Ottimo lavoro .

Buon lavoro molto professionale , alla lunga però é molto stressante ma una decina di anni per fare un po' di soldi e farsi un esperienza in una multinazionale di alto livello valgono la pena .

Benefit da multinazionale

Kontra érvek

Sedi di lavoro in ambienti disagiati
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Vestas? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés