Vertex Pharmaceuticals

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 269 értékelés megmutatása

toxic work environment

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I have worked here as a contractor, and I will tell you this place is full of headless chickens and people who get promoted or given roles just because they know someone. It's more important about getting results. The actual employees most of them see themselves as god and are full of entitlement. That saying it's the coworkers that make the place is telling the truth because if not, I wouldn't have been here as long as I was. Best of luck to anyone who decides to work here as a contractor since we're not worth more than the dirt under a person's boot

Great place to learn

their co-op program is an amazing experience that I would encourage all student (undergrad or Masters level) to apply to. I learned so much that I will be taking into my career after graduation.

Pro érvek

Free breakfast, amazing experience, ample compensation

Kontra érvek

stressful, average work life balence

Great place

Great company, interesting work. Perfect place to learn. Benefits are excellent: paid vacation ( including a holiday break), paid maternity leave, good healthcare insurance

At least i got paid

Just dont be a contractor. Contractors arent invited to events. Dont get any bonuses, benefits, time off or considerations. They also prefer you stay there as hiring you would mean more $
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun bunch of IT leaders at every level

The typical day at work comes with a great flow of tasks, working meetings, and daily standups. Resources are a little scarce, but enough are available to get a lot done. Management is committed to seeing improvements in most areas.

Flexibility to work anywhere

Kontra érvek

problem of data privacy in a researcher environment collaborating with external stakeholders.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Good & Bad Experience

The company is a very amazing company. They offer great pay, amazing benefits, very innovative, strive for success. My experience at the location started off good until new management took over the shift. Everyone became miserable on the shift. The work is very simple and for a very good cause. The other shift and other locations have such a more positive atmosphere. I hope it changes for my ex-colleagues they deserve it. The job became mentally draining and exhausting from career to I’m just here for a paycheck. I really hope they reconsider management and the lead to keep the Vertex atmosphere it had before a new manager had started.

Amazing benefits, Hour break, Amazing cause, Simple work

Management, Lead was disrespectful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Tough place to work but good benefits

Difficult place to work. Upper management works you into the ground. Expects everything to be done on tight (unrealistic) timeliness with what basically amounts to a skeleton crew. Company culture is also super "woke", and will send you emails to lecture you about politics and tell you how we're supposed to feel about certain things as "Vertexians". It really annoying if all you want to do is do your job.

Pro érvek

Benefits are good, and work schedule is flexible

Kontra érvek

Tough work and they don't know their boundaries.

Fun but very challenging

Great Place to work! Always feel as if there is room to grow and learn more. Work can be a lot, but it's always rewarding and the team makes the juice worth the squeeze/

Fun and supportive environment

Personally. I have only interacted south wonderful and supportive people here. There is a need for this quickly- growing company to streamline decision-making and strategy. It's a good work environment for many people but not all.

Exellent Management

Very Exellent Management. Very Super and nice work place. Very nice owner and Colleagues. All benefits occured to all employees. Insurance for all Employees.

Falsche Aussichten auf Erfolg

In dem Unternehmen ist es nicht möglich weiter zu kommen. Einmal in einer Stelle angekommen, kommt man nur durch Bücklingshaltung und Abschuften voran. Der Verdienst sollte als Schmerzensgeld betrachtet werden. Man wird hingehalten mit dem Weiterkommen während in den Abteilungen zugekauft wird.

New starter

It is a good company. A good organization Personel development and managerial support. Making a decision on daily job is little bit slow. You will have a chance to work many different contractors companies together.

Pro érvek

Open to new learning and development

Slow developing process

Work life balance

I enjoyed working with vertex. My team was support and understanding. My manager made sure I adapt well. I enjoyed the work and even spearheaded an agile implementation project. Was able to deliver MVP in just 4 months.

Environnement de travail désagréable

Je ne recommande pas cette organisation. L'ambiance de travail est désagréable. Culture inintéressante.

Great company

New learning and opportunity you will get on daily basis. Everyone will make you feel that they are always with you. You will get a great support from each one.

Great work environment

Salary

Good Established Company

Good opportunity to advance, grow and learn new things. Management and the work/life balance needs adjusting on some teams, not all. Really cool place to cultivate skills in process chemistry, analytical chemistry and management of drug pipelines.

2021, augusztus 23.
Thank you for posting your review. We will provide your feedback to the proper departments.

Meaningful and rewarding

Great culture! Challenging but amazing science and smart team players! Managers are always encouraging for balanced work and personal life! Fun group activities such as trivia challenge, birthday celebrations etc.

Pro érvek

Great compensation and paid time off

Always busy!

2021, augusztus 23.
Thank you for posting your positive review! We will make sure to provide your feedback to the proper departments.

Leadership seems lost

It seems leadership has no direction. The communications are horrible. There are way too many politics, more than any where I have worked. I am surprised they never promote anyone unless you are in a secret list.

Year end shutdown

Kontra érvek

Management is horrible. Communications are horrible for internal employees.

2021, augusztus 23.
We are sorry to hear about your concerns in your current role. We would suggest you speak with your manager about promotion opportunities or reach out to your manager to develop a plan. We will provide your feedback to the proper departments. Thank you.

Fun workplace with diverse backgrounds

I enjoyed my time at Vertex. I was a temp. employee but was treated well by coworkers. Vertex pays well but they do dangle temp employees with benefits. My advice is to ensure you find out what manager is looking for and get those goals in writing so that you can justify getting a full time position. Competition is steep for next level

Good pay, benefits, Covid support

Kontra érvek

Competitive contractors to become full time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

work is good with new projects given everyday. Manager is very supportive of your work and helps you in succeeding. the overall culture is good and people are warm.

Very nice experience

Vertex management and environment was very nice I have done work there about 2 year I was enjoying all the very much I can't forget those days. All management was very supportive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Vertex Pharmaceuticals? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés