Verizon

3,5Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 30 397 értékelés megmutatása

Good

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Hans has really improved the company morale. Long gone are the times where we had 3 restructuring per year in the VBG group and work accumulated due to constant RIFs.

Great flexibility

I love this company for their flexibility and system for taking time off. No excuses needed l. You can simply put in your own PTO and get it approved or makeup work days on another day you’re off.

Good environment

I enjoy working with Verizon it’s a good environment to be at, they do care about you being comfortable working with them, also they do recognize you if You deserve to.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good opportunities soul sucking work

I started from the bottom of the ladder (sort of) as a retail sales rep. I worked hard and learned the company ways, I was promoted to solutions manager at my 1 year mark. I then did everything I could to make my store look good, despite having a team of manager who were either burnt out, stuck in old ways , or crazy. I then made the transition to the business sales team. This seemed like a great move I had autonomy and a lot more pay. I loved it I worked hard to make myself standout to line myself up for a promotion. My manger, assistant director and director loved me. The world was my oyster all I had to do was wait for the next position to open up. Well when the time came to apply for my next position my director moved to a new team and Covid hit. Everything changed we lost all autonomy the new director was huge in micromanaging. All of your past achievements were forgotten. I had enough and left the business.

Verizon

Poor management. If you know absolutely nothing, are a former circus clown, and want to be a telecom manager you should apply. Good pay bad leadership.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

This is a great place to work. Benefits are great. Great training opportunities for growth and knowledge check’s. Great work life balance. Great employee discounts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Learned a lot but would not recommend working for this company

Worked years in the original, landline side and there were zero opportunities to move to mobile. Most managers were extremely stunted. The last 10 years were a horrible, soul sucking experience

Okay

Verizon is okay to work at, commission is team commission so not as good, Theres plenty opportunity to move up but beware you have to constantly be catering to your managy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive, team oriented and disciplined work culture

Verizon has been an excellent employer. The environment at Verizon has always been supportive and results oriented. Verizon is not afraid to let you grow. If you can come up with a better idea, Verizon allows your ideas to come to life.,

Exponential growth

Kontra érvek

The occasional bad apple falls into the barrel

Good company

Great benefits package.Stable salary and bonus.Stock options could be much better.Great work life balance.Employee discounts on products and services.

Just a number

You are given broken systems and a broken network but still expected to sell with that. And it’s easier to sell a decent network when you’re putting time back into the network.

Used to be Good

It used to be a great place to work. Now the pay is good and the benefits can't be beat, but they took away most of the incentives to make a decent commission check. It is difficult to manage your personal goals as everything is now a shared commission structure. New things they toss at you make it a stressful workplace. Difficult to get help at the store level when DM wants to interview your possible new hires and never does. Too many meetings for managers to properly assist on the floor. Not enough sales reps on the floor increase wait times for customers and make reps overly stressed. Systems the constantly update require constant fiddling to do the basics.That beings said, Verizon has great benefits. 401k matching ect from day 1 believe. Tuition assistance. Personal days, sick time, and vacation time. Overall a great place to work if you get a good team and upper management.

You feel taken care of

A good job with a great benefits system that starts day one. Great time off and work/life balance. Of course every store is different but if you can find one with good people you'll enjoy doin what you do
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A great place to learn and develop

Verizon provided me with incredible experiences and gave me the opportunity to grow as a professional. The networking opportunities are endless, and you'll create relationships that will last you a lifetime. I would give Verizon 5/5 stars had the last 3 years not taken such a drastic turn. Newer leaders with less-than-ideal decision making, substantially lower compensation, and a lack of accountability have dramatically changed how Verizon operates as a company and the way they allow their leaders to operate. If you are newer to the sales and business world, I'd encourage anyone in need of that experience to start your career with Verizon. Experienced leaders and sales professionals I'd recommend looking elsewhere.

Used to be great

At one time people could make a good living there. But like everything else, it was to good to last. Most people are at or below poverty line in terms of what they make now. Verizon pretends like they care though, but they don’t. Things changed drastically a few years back, I used to be an advocate for the company, I can no longer say that.

Half off phone bill

Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It was a pretty good job

The quota was quite high within tele/inside sales. A lot of customers would just say inflation is way too high therefore they are not going to upgrade/add a new line. Some months are harder than others. I would say if you find yourself struggling to meet quota and the company is offering ot than take advantage of it if you can, it would help sometimes

401k, generous pto, monthly phone discount

Kontra érvek

It can get stressful as with any job.

Highly stressful environment

It’s an alright place to work. The pay is pretty good but the stress isn’t worth it. The commission isn’t as high as it used to be when I first started working for the company

Mental Health Hazard

Please be prepared to have your mental health effected. The company could better suit employees for support with difficult customers. If you can find another job; then I would definitely explore elsewhere.

Limited Growth, Massive Debt, Beholden to Wall St

Made redundant after 15 years of service with 1 month notice after a poor quarterly report to shareholders. Department completely restructured and described as "flying the plane as we're building it" while being told there is more work than ever. Increasing disconnect between executive leadership and many layers of management. KPI frequently redefined. Data warehousing fragmented and poorly maintained.

Health Benefits

Communication

Typical Customer service

Worked from home doing customer service representative. Manager and trainers were cool and the pay was very good. I wish the schedule was better because it was very restricting.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not too terrible for a first job

Paid very well, but 5+ years of being a sales rep to probably get promoted, unless you know someone some how.... the money wasnt bad! I would suggest for a first job, but not a career
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Verizon? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,6/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Verizon
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?