USAA

3,6Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 3 965 értékelés megmutatása

No course for promising future

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
They will talk about the ability to transfer to departments as long as you are working to better usaa. I was denied multiple times while trying to transfer to another department, and no it was not due to performance. Go in expecting to be stressed and overworked with little relief.

Terrible through and through

High turnover rate, feels like I’m entering a high school with more drama than the show Euphoria. It’s the most unprofessional environment I’ve encountered.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The work is challenging but the most challenging thing is the pressure.

The work is challenging but the most challenging thing is the pressure. USAA has a great reputation and great numbers but it’s on the back of their employees. Every item you do is timed, everything is I did it three times, and if you make even the smallest mistake you’re told but you failed. This is very bad for moral. Too much pressure of being afraid to be let go. If they trusted the employees a little bit more to get the job done, and left some of the pressure, things will go so much better.

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

Very busy and high pressure environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good job hard to advance

Good job, great people, very hard to advance in my opinion if you get on the bad side of top tier management hard to get pto during a lot of the year

Pro érvek

Work from home, good health benefits, good development from managers, people that care about you

Stressful, high call volume

Great benefits

Training was fun. Paid for my license but I didn’t get a lot of support when I had to take calls. April talks down to you and likes to make you feel little.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Benefits are fabulous and workplace culture is hire to retire

Workplace celebrates and encourages diversity and inclusion. Benefits are fabulous. Mission, values and membership are front & center. May not be cheapest but tries to make up for it in customer experience and discounts.

Lack strategy, toxic, cultish

Not a healthy place to get things done or grow your career. Extremely toxic and political. There is no clear business strategy, the so-called culture can only take the company so far and fool people so long.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They will work you to death

Stressful place to work where you can never do enough. If you do, you're given more. Work/life balance phrase hasn't been said for 10 years. It was once a good place. But now it's like a corporate job where they don't care at all about you or what you care about their bad decisions. They recently decided to take away retirement benefits that have been in place since the inception.

Good benefits

Kontra érvek

You are a number no longer a person

No way to grow

Great company. Management made it difficult to grow. There is no time to get to know you team and you don’t feel as part of a team.Pay is also not comparable to other insurance companies.

Strong Sense of Mission/Purpose

Core value alignment with military branches and membership. Great people and leaders. Great work life balance with leaders who understand life can happen. Excellent place to advance your career if you are willing to put in the work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's good if you can vibe with the culture

The people are awesome the benefits are some of the best in the biz. The company strives for innovation and really does support developing talent. It IS a company that serves the military however, and can sometimes feel stiff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company with amazing benefits

The people at USAA are amazing for the most part. They have great leaders and trainers to help you succeed. The biggest downfall is that it is difficult to breakout into a new department due to the high volume of applicants.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great training, varied work shifts, excellent compensation.

My years at USAA were filled with rewarding challenges. The educational aspect was superior. I was trained in all personal lines insurance and was fortunate to work in after hours division and obtained multi state experience.

Pro érvek

Excellent in house self study resources.

Kontra érvek

It was a really long walk to lunch and not enough time to leave.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Th re emplane great but work like balance and you never know when you will be laid off

I left not my type of environment and you are always getting written up from. people that have no idea what they are doing and have less experience. So it was very disappointing that you felt like you would be let go for anything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Be prepared for slave labor

Do you like being micromanaged? Do you want to be hospitalized because of the amount of stress USAA puts on you?Lied to?Healthy points how ? If you don't work overtime you will be punished and written up can't work on your claims while talking to claimants calling in?No wonder adjusters are quitting left and right and USAA does a great job encouraging you to further your education but when can you make the time if your busy working 7 days a week because you won't be able to catch up on your claims. They will micromanage you u til you are forced to quit. Do yourself a favor find a company that truly stands behind there mission they claim to be, but why do so many people quit daily too much stress no work-life balance especially if you have a family be ready to dedicate your life to USAA

Pro érvek

benefits

Kontra érvek

micromanaged no work life balance

Friendly atmosphere

Even though I am contracted through USAA I feel like a part of the team. I enjoy working here and hoped to do so. I currently have two amazing bosses that are always there to help.

Great benefits

I love the benefits and the culture of the company. The workload and unrealistic expectations are a bit much sometimes, but leadership tries to support you the best they can.

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

Unrealistic expectations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

decent company high turnover rate

The type of role I had was very monotonous. It wasn't challenging, and I was bored for my entire shift. Also, working from home wasn't for me. I had very little interaction with my team, and there was no team building. I felt like I was on time-out for 8 hours a day. I wasn't allowed to leave my desk without fear of my stats dipping.

Usaa

Great company, great supervisors and pretty good benefits. The down size is that flexibility is not that great, there are times when you can leave is is slow but other than that you are micromanaged like crazy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Calls can be overwhelming at times but overall not a bad place to work. Good benefits and PTO. Approachable management that actually listens to what the employees have to say.

Wonderful company

Would highly recommend working for Usaa just based off of the fact of their values and even the workload isn’t too stressful or demanding And we’re all a big family at Usaa they don’t just treat you like a worker
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: USAA? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés