University of Illinois-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Research Assistant

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 312 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A helpful and rewarding job.
Research Assistant for the Hull Group (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, február 7.
After my time as a Resident Advisor I am thankful for the opportunity to make a positive impact on residents' lives and to learn some powerful interpersonal skills. I have had two exceptional supervisors that manages myself and our staff well.
Good School
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, február 4.
It is a good school. peaceful city. It's cold over the winter but nice during summer. There are lots of opportunities for students. Overall I recommend it.
Assistantship
Research & Teaching Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 23.
It was a typical university environment. The research could be interesting or boring depending on the topic.The benefit was excellent and it covered tuition with expenses.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to do research, and can meet people from different background.
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 4.
The students are working hard. Great opportunity and support from academia perspective. Nice campus environment. Great professors and researchers. Diversity in cultures.
Great research resources.
Stressful and fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for experience
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 3.
I learned a lot about chemical reactions such as TLC plating. The most enjoyable part of this job were the people I worked with. The only thing I didn't like is that it is not paid, it is for experience and university credit.
Cool people
Not paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, április 10.
Got knowledge and training of various new techniques. Sufficient breaks in between work were allowed. Many opportunities were given to develop as a student researcher.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Innovative, learning and team work
RESEARCH ASSISTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2016, szeptember 30.
Innovative job environment with flexible work timings, team work and helping each other when required makes work fun. Team work and time management are very important skills here. Working along with graduate studies helps you to be a better time manager.
Good learning experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent opportunity for anyone willing to learn
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2016, június 1.
Although you spend much of your time deep inside large research facilities where human interaction might be minimal, you get a chance to work alongside some of the leading experts in their field and be a part of something that is much bigger than yourself. The faculty were professional, personable, and conscientious. The hardest part of the job would be performing at the standard of the institution, which is high. The best part of all this is, once you're finally able to relax, being able to look back and say "I did" instead of "I could have".
Learn from the greatest
Kontra érvek
Strenuous work weeks, extra hours put in to reach deadlines
Great source of learning
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2016, április 23.
Working with UofI, I received an opportunity to learn, grow and utilize my skills the best way I can. Teammates, work environment and hours are very suitable and encouraging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the top engineering colleges in the nation for excellent researches
Research Assistant, Mechanical Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2016, február 23.
In the Power and Energy group in the Electrical and Computer Engineering department, I was surrounded by the top engineering minds in research and academic.
Good place to learn
Research Assistant under Prof. James T. Allison (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2015, augusztus 6.
If you get a chance to go here, do it!I thought it was great for my career as it is full of brilliant people. I also enjoyed the fact that the town was nice and cozy, and fairly cheap.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Carle Hospital
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2015, július 31.
I had a great experience working in the nursing education department. I learned the importance of continuing education and training for new nurses. I was able to shadow nurses on the floor and learn more about a typical day for a nurse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2015, június 24.
It was a Volunteer position for one month. And it was fast pace and learned so much in that one month. Supervisor was very good and have place for personal improvement aswell.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice environment for research and good people
Research Assistant (RA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2015, június 22.
graduate students usually work at least 8 hours per day. they are required to take classes in order to graduate. the required credit hour varies among the departments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Encouraged huge intellectual growth and maturity
Research Assistant and Teaching Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2015, április 8.
Typical day:
Check emails, respond to emails, work on manuscript, carry out experiments, manage undergraduate employees, and prep for the lab section that I teach

What I learned:
I learned how hard I can push myself in order to achieve the goals that I want.

My co-workers:
Working with mainly foreign lab mates has given me a wider knowledge in how to communicate with people.

Hardest part of the job:

Most enjoyable part of the job:
Meeting new people and constant learning
Pro érvek
constant learning, exciting, allowed for easy collaboration with others
long hours, competitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work, low pay
field research assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  EBI2015, január 12.
Enjoyed working for the university besides no overtime, a limit on how many hours can be worked. No health insurance and low pay.
Pro érvek
Driving tractors and learning maitenence
low wages, no overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very well academic and research environment
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2014, november 9.
I appreciate the disciplined and rigorous academic and research environment in UIUC
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Stimulating environment
Research- Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana illinois2014, július 29.
A lot of smart people to engage in intellectual discussion. Great supervisor. Wonderful campus.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
UIUC CEE Dept
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2013, október 14.
Hard to balance life and work when you are a PhD student
Co-workers are very nice and helpful
High standard classes and research
A professional lab experience
Lead Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2013, szeptember 17.
Enjoyed working with a variety of cultures gathering information for experiment.
Céges oldal igénylése

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: University of Illinois? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van