University of Illinois-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Graduate Assistant

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, február 2.
It is a very good place to work with a healthy work life balance. You also get to learn a lot working under the professor of your interest. I am working as a teaching assistant
Munkahelyi kultúra
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2016, február 16.
This institution is a great place to work; I feel challenged each day. I currently teach undergraduate classes and conduct research with other graduate students and faculty.
Great work environment
Grad. Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2015, április 6.
As a graduate assistant, I was responsible for assisting five teaching with running their classes. I did a lot of administrative work such as, entering grade and responding to student emails.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job full of challenges and fun
Environmental Engineering Graduate Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2015, január 7.
I assisted one of the most famous professors in our department in improving his remediation course by learning more advanced remediation technologies from scientific papers and textbooks, and summarizing them into simplified methods for future course lecture notes. This opportunity allowed me to improve my technical writing skills and organization skills, and proved my self-learning abilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Written by a true Alumnus!
Graduate Assistant, Educational Leadership Program (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2014, december 16.
There was nothing typical about a day on the campus of the University of Illinois. My journey began as I was awarded a full ride scholarship to attend. Upon arrival I hit the ground running as an editorial assistant for a local magazine, then writing full time for the campus paper and finally upon graduation being awarded an assistantship to graduate school, which is a job in the Education department. I learned how to become a great writer, editor, communicator, student, community activist and advocate. Management and coworkers were cool, an efficient environment but far more relaxed. The hardest part being an urban girl in a rural town. Writing about corn fields, electric lines and storms presents an interesting challenge when your goal is to increase readership. Most enjoyable was the relationships I created and the network of associates I forged.
Pro érvek
Environment, Job security, hours
Kontra érvek
Small network, rural
Great Learnings
Graduate Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2014, július 7.
● Maintained and enhanced the ‘UIC Business SharePoint’ intranet and Content Management System (Sitefinity) for the College of business administration.
● Implementation of “UIC Business SharePoint” Intranet, resulting in significant improvement in the performance and productivity of the staff and faculty
● Creation of survey forms for the College of Business Administration faculty using Qualtrics.
Difficult Management
Communication Graduate Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2014, február 7.
Never gave me enough work to do.

Very unprofessional staff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A wonderful environment for learning and discovery.
Graduate Assistant Lab Monitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2013, június 24.
In the day when desktop publishing and computered aided design was new, UIUC had the latest technology and programs, as well as a strong reputation for Graphic Design. I was given much freedom and learned a great deal every day from my fellow workers. Everyone was very supportive and generous. I helped students as well as professors use hardware and software that revolutionized the Visual Arts, at a time when few had the opportunity to use it.
Pro érvek
Extremely varied and fascinating projects were challenging and interesting.
Kontra érvek
We didn't get paid much, but we did get tuition wavers.
Very challenging and competitive
Administrative/Graduate Assistant Business Dept (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2013, június 14.
An educative work environment creates some interesting yet challenging duties. Overall, it is a place that you love to go to because you impact the lives of young people directly and indirectly. By working with university professors and other faculty, your work have direct impacts on the education the students receives. I did everything from lesson plans, to lecturing to administrative services in admissions and dean offices. I organized symposiums and gave lots of presentations.

Tekintsen meg University of Illinois további értékelést