University of Illinois-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Administrative Assistant

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
university
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  psychology2016, október 17.
Great place and opportunity. I have learned so much since 2010. There is always room for growth and advancement.
The pay is really good and raises are great
Challenging position
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2016, április 18.
A typical day consists of multi-tasking and being able to shift focus often. It offers challenge and diversity. I have been employed with the University of Illinois for 25 years. I am grateful to work at this Institution.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent benefits. Lots of knowledge to gain.
Office Support Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2016, április 13.
There is too much craft jurisdiction/politicking going on. otherwise, good place to work. There are a lot of different opportunities for everyone.
University of Illinois Review
Office Support Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2016, február 2.
One of the reasons I chose to pursue other options is I don't get to work with that many people. I sit in an office, alone working on my computer. Which is good, but I still like to interact. I do enjoy all of the people I work with, I would just like to be able to be more out in the open.
Pro érvek
Good benefits
Kontra érvek
Not much opportunity for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
N/a
Executive Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2016, január 29.
University of Illinois at Chicago is a great institution to work for with great benefits in regards to healthcare and retirement.
Loved working @ UIUC.
Office Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2013, augusztus 19.
Enjoyed my interaction with people from all over the world and all the students. Very interesting place to work!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Loved it
Office Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2013, május 15.
I worked in a small office and loved my co-workers and bosses. Being in a union has advantages and disadvantages. There was job security, but hard to move up without jumping through hoops.
Enlighten place to work.
Office Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, Illinois2013, április 11.
Being the only secretarial person at the office therefore there is nor typical day at work.

In my position, the knowledge that I have gained is immense.

Management is great and has been great, because the directors of the centers only serve 3 years to 4 years. I have had the opportunity to work for six different directors in the 11 years that I have worked at the University.

I do not have co-workers. As stated before I am the only secretary for both Centers.

The most difficult part of the job is that I don't speak Portuguese, because of the Lemann Institute we have many students from Brazil.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the STUDENTS. Their optimism is refreshing and rewarding.
Pro érvek
have the ability to take courses at half the price.

Tekintsen meg University of Illinois további értékelést