University of Illinois Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 324 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
OK to work for
Nutrition and Wellness Educator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, május 25.
Good, but offices are located in Urbana and we work in Chicago and life would be better if we had better contact with our employer. Time goes by too fast not to be in touch with those who make the decisions.
Fun
Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, május 22.
At the University of Illinois, you get to work with world class faculty on cutting edge research. Schedule is based on your availability, and a positive environment is always present.
Fun Undergrad Job
Residence Hall Desk Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2017, április 28.
It was nice to work as a residence hall desk clerk. I was able to make many friends during my employment. The only downside is that you might give hours in the early morning/night (3AM - 7AM Shift).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a diversified campus - poor job security.
Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2017, április 22.
The school needs to diversify its administration, faculty and staff. They also need to make the campus more welcoming for minorities and offer better job security for teachers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Excellent for Grad Students
MBA Program Graduate Student Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2017, április 21.
Excellent part-time opportunities for current Graduate Students; great pay and part-time flexible work opportunities to help support oneself while in school
Flexibity
Awesome place to work
Business Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, április 18.
I loved working for U of I because I got to meet new people and was still able to make due with the wages and benefits package for my family and I. I would love to work for a company just like it in order to truthfully earn a decent living for My family
Pro érvek
Benefits, advancement opportunities, meet new people
Work Life Balance
Process Improvement Facilitator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, április 13.
Work Life Balance in my position is wonderful. My job allows me to telecommute when needed with minimal travel for the job. I have enjoyed learning all of the different aspects of Higher Education with regards to the culture and diversity of each department.
Free tuition to employees
Kontra érvek
Salary increase and advancement based upon state budget
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, április 10.
Got knowledge and training of various new techniques. Sufficient breaks in between work were allowed. Many opportunities were given to develop as a student researcher.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Dining Worker
Dining Hall Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, április 10.
My position was apart of federal work study. The dining hall I worked in was really relaxed and I wouldn't have wanted to work anywhere else on campus.
Nice place to work for
Office Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, április 9.
Calibrated issues in classrooms regarding
smart-boards / computer problems.
Ordered new computers, furniture and assisted with remodeling projects.

The hardest part of the job was maintaining inventory using on-line system for surplus/disposal items per depts.
and, reported via spreadsheet to UIC warehouse. Often times other
departments did not report their surplus items.
Pro érvek
Free lunch during student events
Kontra érvek
Had to walk to other campuses in the winter to drop off documents.
University
Teaching Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, április 8.
Great school in terms of educational opportunities, as well as a balanced lifestyle. The university does an excellent job in preparing the students for the demands of the real world.
Awesome
President (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2017, április 5.
I had a great time at the University of Illinois, I feel like I grew as a professional while here. I learned about different waste procedures which helped me get my new job.
great workplace enviroment
Underappreciated Urban Research University with True Diversity
Institutional Data Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, április 1.
Excellent and inspirational urban mission, great institutional values. Commitment to accessibility means it is a very diverse place with phenomenal positive impact, especially in the health sciences. As with most universities, it is administered unevenly, so your work experience will vary depending on the unit. As a public university, it struggles with being underfunded. Hugely successful in research (engineering, public health, medicine).
Pro érvek
Generally understanding of work-life balance needs (family, health, etc)
Kontra érvek
Pay is stuck. Little room for advancement
Fast Paced Envrionment With Latest Technology
Academic Hourly/ I.T. Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, március 30.
Work was very fast paced. We would be involved with improving existing technology in various departments, as well as implementing new technology to help out all of our end users all across campus.
Pro érvek
Fun atmosphere to work in.
Great
Laboratory Preparatory Staff Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2017, március 27.
I go to class everyday and learn a lot about molecular and cellular biology. I also learn about chemistry. Class are challenging but I appreciate the great education I am receiving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for personal growth
Physics Postdoctoral Fellow (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2017, március 26.
My experience as a graduate student was extremely positive.

I learned a lot about working independently. I also managed to take classes outside the physics department.
Student Teacher Supervisor
Supervisor of Student Teachers (Volt alkalmazott) –  University of Illinois Champaign, Il2017, március 10.
Excellent opportunity to encourage and to enhance the student teaching experiences in different locations throughout the state. Conducted seminars and met with student teachers on an individual basis. Also was the liason between the school and university environments.
Local agradável de trabalhar
Estagiária (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago2017, március 7.
Ambiente de trabalho agradável, colegas fáceis de trabalhar.
Great for Students
Computer Specialist I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, március 5.
Working for the ACC at UIC is a great work environment for students while they are studying. Flexible work hours, and if you are an engineering student, you have the opportunity to be a developer there, on top of Help Desk responsibilities.
Started from the Bottom
Graduate Assistant, Educational Leadership Program (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2017, február 21.
Began my career as a teller, worked my to supervisor and on to manager. Built a solid team by training and providing opportunities for growth and advancement. This experience was fantastic and it shaped my management style. I loved seeing most of those I hired flourish.
Céges oldal igénylése

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: University of Illinois? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van