University of Illinois Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 292 értékelés megmutatása
Variable
Communications Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, augusztus 2.
Each office/department of the university is like it's own little company, so your experience is really dependent on where you are. Overall very stressful. There's lots of red tape, and faculty don't have a lot of respect for staff members.
Pro érvek
Tons of vacation, health insurance, free Lynda.com accounts, cheap adobe licenses, access to the university library
Kontra érvek
Faculty make bad bosses, red tape, not a lot of room for advancement, low pay
Excellent learning environment
Director of Clinical Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, július 30.
Enjoy working with faculty and staff. Great learning institution with educational resources at your disposal.
Hectic environment with newest technology and advancements
Cool school
tutor affiliated to Department of Physics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2017, július 3.
University of Illinois is ranked top 2 in Computer Science this year! I am very proud of being a student here. I learned, and created a lot at UIUC. ILLINI!
Munkahelyi kultúra
in the middle of nowhere
Visiting Scientist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2017, június 19.
located at a very small town. School is really great but nothing else to do. Great research but too much politics. Constant stress of finding grants. great engineering school
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a pleasant if somewhat stilted work environment, because I was temporary help.
Extra-Help Office Assistant I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2017, június 10.
Work day was not always busy. What I learned was minimal because I was not hired into a permanent position. I was only given enough training and information to complete the assigned task for a specific amount of time.
Flexible work hours
Parking was expensive.
Difficult employer
Assistant Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2017, június 5.
The university has the potential to be a great employer, but unfortunately it is held back by the state. Being an Academic Professional, we take the brunt of the hardship and there is little job security but continual threats of our benefits being slashed.
Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2017, június 4.
Worked as a teaching assistant many years ago. A fun place to work and students were enthusiastic and talented. The job allowed a lot of freedom to design the curriculum.
Intern at University of Illinois Springfiled
Springfield Intern/ Events Coordinator, UIS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2017, június 1.
Working in an athletic environment is absolutely great. All the staff is very personable and outgoing. They were easy to talk to and had great work ethic. The staff all had the same vision and goals for the athletic department, it was one big team
Great experience
OK to work for
Nutrition and Wellness Educator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, május 25.
Good, but offices are located in Urbana and we work in Chicago and life would be better if we had better contact with our employer. Time goes by too fast not to be in touch with those who make the decisions.
Fun
Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, május 22.
At the University of Illinois, you get to work with world class faculty on cutting edge research. Schedule is based on your availability, and a positive environment is always present.
Fun Undergrad Job
Residence Hall Desk Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2017, április 28.
It was nice to work as a residence hall desk clerk. I was able to make many friends during my employment. The only downside is that you might give hours in the early morning/night (3AM - 7AM Shift).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a diversified campus - poor job security.
Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2017, április 22.
The school needs to diversify its administration, faculty and staff. They also need to make the campus more welcoming for minorities and offer better job security for teachers.
Excellent for Grad Students
MBA Program Graduate Student Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2017, április 21.
Excellent part-time opportunities for current Graduate Students; great pay and part-time flexible work opportunities to help support oneself while in school
Flexibity
Awesome place to work
Business Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, április 18.
I loved working for U of I because I got to meet new people and was still able to make due with the wages and benefits package for my family and I. I would love to work for a company just like it in order to truthfully earn a decent living for My family
Pro érvek
Benefits, advancement opportunities, meet new people
Work Life Balance
Process Improvement Facilitator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, április 13.
Work Life Balance in my position is wonderful. My job allows me to telecommute when needed with minimal travel for the job. I have enjoyed learning all of the different aspects of Higher Education with regards to the culture and diversity of each department.
Free tuition to employees
Kontra érvek
Salary increase and advancement based upon state budget
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, április 10.
Got knowledge and training of various new techniques. Sufficient breaks in between work were allowed. Many opportunities were given to develop as a student researcher.
Dining Worker
Dining Hall Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, április 10.
My position was apart of federal work study. The dining hall I worked in was really relaxed and I wouldn't have wanted to work anywhere else on campus.
Nice place to work for
Office Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, április 9.
Calibrated issues in classrooms regarding
smart-boards / computer problems.
Ordered new computers, furniture and assisted with remodeling projects.

The hardest part of the job was maintaining inventory using on-line system for surplus/disposal items per depts.
and, reported via spreadsheet to UIC warehouse. Often times other
departments did not report their surplus items.
Pro érvek
Free lunch during student events
Kontra érvek
Had to walk to other campuses in the winter to drop off documents.
University
Teaching Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, április 8.
Great school in terms of educational opportunities, as well as a balanced lifestyle. The university does an excellent job in preparing the students for the demands of the real world.
Awesome
President (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2017, április 5.
I had a great time at the University of Illinois, I feel like I grew as a professional while here. I learned about different waste procedures which helped me get my new job.
great workplace enviroment