University of Illinois Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 326 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fine
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2018, február 5.
You really want to know? I did some research, I was underpaid, overworked, but in the process did some partying and was able to come into work when I wanted. Grad school is great, but then as soon as you leave its brutal.
Good School
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, február 4.
It is a good school. peaceful city. It's cold over the winter but nice during summer. There are lots of opportunities for students. Overall I recommend it.
Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant/Student Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 2.
Created assignments, graded all assignment, quizzes, and exams. Organized mandatory bi-weekly field trips exposing students to real-world professionals in the biological fiend
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management, lack of direction
Extension Educator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Effingham, IL2018, január 25.
U of I Extension has a poor attitude toward innovation. Employees are expected to do the same thing that had been done for that past 20 years. It's too much trouble to do anything different that might make them a useful entity in the age of online educaiton.
Assistantship
Research & Teaching Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 23.
It was a typical university environment. The research could be interesting or boring depending on the topic.The benefit was excellent and it covered tuition with expenses.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place for Engineering!
Graduate Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 20.
Lots of research happening here.Especially in CS department. Also, cost of living here is low.
the only problem here is cold winters. If you are used to harsh winters you can come here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assistant Director of Dining Services for Catering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 17.
Exciting and fast paced work environment. My supervisor was very supportive. Great management staff! Always looking top improve and offer the best quality product to students and staff.
good pay and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not sure why they are having me do this.
Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 15.
I was only there for an REU a few years ago. The graduate program from what I have seen is very intense. I would recommend going somewhere else for graduate school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extra Help Accounting (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 13.
My last job was only a temporary position. It did not include benefits, but since I had retired from the same company, I already had those. I took the position knowing the end date when I started. I had done all of the work at my previous position so it was really easy to move in and do the work that was required.
Munkahelyi kultúra
being on a job that you could say home
MEDICAL INFORMATION SYSTEM SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, január 9.
this is very comfortable place to be at people friendly and team player with co workers and staying with a company and maintain you r position and career and staying focused and stability and financial
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to do research, and can meet people from different background.
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 4.
The students are working hard. Great opportunity and support from academia perspective. Nice campus environment. Great professors and researchers. Diversity in cultures.
Great research resources.
Stressful and fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for experience
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 3.
I learned a lot about chemical reactions such as TLC plating. The most enjoyable part of this job were the people I worked with. The only thing I didn't like is that it is not paid, it is for experience and university credit.
Cool people
Not paid
Good grad school
Teaching Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign County, IL2018, január 2.
Many motivated students at this university make teaching more fun. Nice campus, though in a somewhat uninteresting location. Overall recommended for grad students.
Uninteresting location
Great place for Students
Undergraduate Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 28.
Great friendly place who is new to research field. All professors and staff are equally helpful in encouraging student to participate in meetings and work on various projects
Munkahelyi kultúra
Research One university with outstanding faculty and smart students
Director of Communications, College of Media (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2017, december 15.
The U of I has faculty governance, which makes for a challenging place for a non-faculty person to work. The research conducted is fascinating and world-changing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a graduate student is never easy!
Graduate Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, december 7.
Definitely not the position for me. Being a graduate student promises the future of success, but the road towards it is not easy. You pretty much "make your own program". You set you hours, make your own schedule, and have to go to class as well. The hours are long, with little pay. Again. if you want to work in Academia, you need to be able to develop multitasking skills, organize your research and be ready to work hard. Not for anyone!
Pro érvek
guidance, free funding, resources for research, great departments
Kontra érvek
No benefits, stressful, low pay
good experience
Senior Research Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 5.
have to be self motivated to learn new things on your own. High expectation. work-life balance not so good. staff and colleagues are friendly. compensation is so so.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Groundsman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, Il2017, november 30.
Loved working at u of I. Great benefits, great people. Laid back and enjoyable. I worked there 5 years and loved every minute. The grounds department was fun and always something to do.
Job enviornment, people
research and teachinh assistant
Graduate Teaching and Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  champaign urbana, il2017, november 19.
typical teaching and research assistant positions while in graduate school. Tuition waiver and monthly stipend were great and put me through grad school.
very stressful
snack bar attendant/ catering/ and prep cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, november 15.
I would not advise anyone to work at the university does not treat there workers fairly. the pay is good . the workers are lazy and they do not like to help anyone who is in need
Pro érvek
it is a great learning experience in the culinary arts field
Kontra érvek
the hours are not given. there are not any benefits for a part timer
Céges oldal igénylése

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: University of Illinois? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van