University of Illinois Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 305 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
educational job
Acct Tech I - Univ. Payables (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, november 9.
I was able to return to school and the University paid for it. They have a great benefit package and I was able to grow as an individual and employee while there.
Productive workplace
Building Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, október 23.
This is a cut throat environment. It is not a fair and just place to work. The slackers stay there to retire and those that work hard may lose their position because of a slight slip. I was a slow work environment and it may take about 3 hours to do a taask. It must be strerched over a 8 hour shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy to communicate and flexible
Student Event Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, október 22.
Clear direction given from upper level management. The other employees work well together and there is no abuse of power. The hardest part is understanding every specific question. The easiest part of the job is the flexibility in hours and what to do during the game.
Free lunch, work 2 or 3 days a week
Long days
Munkahelyi kultúra
My daily and weekly duties
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, október 9.
Typing, filing, meet & greet, assisting the hard manager, taking inbound & outbound calls, running errands in & around UIC, internet research. I also spoke to students that were new at UIC and answered questions about the campus.
At the desk all day.
Liad off
Contracted Employee
Contract Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, október 9.
If working for U of I is a desire please confirm that your position isn't contracted out to another entity. There isn't an opportunity for growth when contracted as an off-site employee. One doesn't receive the same support of services if not working on one of the campuses.
idk about this one
Extra Help (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, október 4.
i liked it because they let me do my own work but they werent really to friendly the pay was good but it was extra help i dont think people really wanted me to be there
A regular day
Lecturer/Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Illinois2017, szeptember 19.
It is balanced environment, where I follow a schedule of two lectures, and time in my office to write articles or grade homework or exams.
Also, interacting in a chatroom as facilitator of online classes.
Good working environment.
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really thought this was a better place....
Food Service Administrator I, Culinary Worker III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2017, szeptember 7.
This was one of the most surprising places to work. The union makes it hard for work to be fair because it is to hard to fire people. The atmosphere is cutthroat and angry. I thought this would be my last position.
unlimited overtime
coworkers
Uic
Department Supervisor/Graduate Adviser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, szeptember 4.
The department and the supervisor have the ability to make your experience balanced or stressful. Supervising Academics have various management styles and a person needs to be able to adjust.. Most departments are balanced ans easy to work with the work load is always more than one person can do so you need to prioritize your work . When you can do this you are in for a great experience. 15 years at this institution.
Great place to work.
Oracle DBA/ HDP administrator/ Linux System Admin (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, augusztus 20.
Great place to work. Great culture and very diverse. It is also a great environment to learn new skills and the balance between work and life is good.
Easy to learn environment
Assistant Researcher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Integrative Biology Lab2017, augusztus 8.
Being a research position at one of the top schools in the country has allowed me to learn the necessary skills and techniques that will be beneficial to my career as a bioinformatics researcher.
A great institution for Scientific Pursuits
Research Scientist/Graduate Student (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL 618012017, augusztus 4.
Often overlooked by from Ohio State and the University of Michigan, the University of Illinois is an immersive school that provides the resources (education and other-wise) to succeed in a scientific world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Campus Housing was a place to grow and develop experience in many levels of work.
Resident Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, augusztus 3.
My time in Campus Housing was short but the people I worked with and the knowledge I gained will last a lifetime. I was able to learn how to deal with high stress situations as well as develop communication skills. I was surrounded by people from all backgrounds and had no issues with finding a sense of community and belonging. At times the work was tedious and hard and may have required long hours but I came out of it a better person.
Working with all backgrounds
Kontra érvek
Bringing the stress from work home
Variable
Communications Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, augusztus 2.
Each office/department of the university is like it's own little company, so your experience is really dependent on where you are. Overall very stressful. There's lots of red tape, and faculty don't have a lot of respect for staff members.
Pro érvek
Tons of vacation, health insurance, free Lynda.com accounts, cheap adobe licenses, access to the university library
Kontra érvek
Faculty make bad bosses, red tape, not a lot of room for advancement, low pay
Excellent learning environment
Director of Clinical Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, július 30.
Enjoy working with faculty and staff. Great learning institution with educational resources at your disposal.
Hectic environment with newest technology and advancements
Cool school
tutor affiliated to Department of Physics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2017, július 3.
University of Illinois is ranked top 2 in Computer Science this year! I am very proud of being a student here. I learned, and created a lot at UIUC. ILLINI!
Munkahelyi kultúra
in the middle of nowhere
Visiting Scientist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2017, június 19.
located at a very small town. School is really great but nothing else to do. Great research but too much politics. Constant stress of finding grants. great engineering school
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a pleasant if somewhat stilted work environment, because I was temporary help.
Extra-Help Office Assistant I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2017, június 10.
Work day was not always busy. What I learned was minimal because I was not hired into a permanent position. I was only given enough training and information to complete the assigned task for a specific amount of time.
Flexible work hours
Parking was expensive.
Difficult employer
Assistant Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2017, június 5.
The university has the potential to be a great employer, but unfortunately it is held back by the state. Being an Academic Professional, we take the brunt of the hardship and there is little job security but continual threats of our benefits being slashed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2017, június 4.
Worked as a teaching assistant many years ago. A fun place to work and students were enthusiastic and talented. The job allowed a lot of freedom to design the curriculum.
Céges oldal igénylése

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: University of Illinois? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van