University of Illinois Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 270 értékelés megmutatása
Great
Laboratory Preparatory Staff Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2017, március 27.
I go to class everyday and learn a lot about molecular and cellular biology. I also learn about chemistry. Class are challenging but I appreciate the great education I am receiving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for personal growth
Physics Postdoctoral Fellow (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2017, március 26.
My experience as a graduate student was extremely positive.

I learned a lot about working independently. I also managed to take classes outside the physics department.
Student Teacher Supervisor
Supervisor of Student Teachers (Volt alkalmazott) –  University of Illinois Champaign, Il2017, március 10.
Excellent opportunity to encourage and to enhance the student teaching experiences in different locations throughout the state. Conducted seminars and met with student teachers on an individual basis. Also was the liason between the school and university environments.
Local agradável de trabalhar
Estagiária (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago2017, március 7.
Ambiente de trabalho agradável, colegas fáceis de trabalhar.
Great for Students
Computer Specialist I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, március 5.
Working for the ACC at UIC is a great work environment for students while they are studying. Flexible work hours, and if you are an engineering student, you have the opportunity to be a developer there, on top of Help Desk responsibilities.
Started from the Bottom
Graduate Assistant, Educational Leadership Program (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2017, február 21.
Began my career as a teller, worked my to supervisor and on to manager. Built a solid team by training and providing opportunities for growth and advancement. This experience was fantastic and it shaped my management style. I loved seeing most of those I hired flourish.
Working at UIC
Nurse Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, február 20.
During my typical day at work, I am responsible to adequately take care of my patients by addressing their individual problems when making my rounds and during the course of my shift. We are constantly faced with challenging patient's issues that needed immediate attention. With adequate communication with patients, by listening to what their needs are; and resolving the situation to the patient's satisfaction. As long as the patient is satisfied with the outcome, my day is made, and that is the most enjoyable part of my day.
Good benefits.
Kontra érvek
Inability to perform your job is unacceptable.
average place to work
Building Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, február 15.
No longer employed with this company....worked for several years and decided recently to go full time into the Law Enforcement field after watching the States Pension problems seem to only get worse.
Good for starting out
Chicago - Web Master (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, február 14.
I worked in tech here.
its good just to get your feet wet.
I wouldn't say its a place to say if you would like to pursue new tech or new ideas
a lot of red tape
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, február 2.
It is a very good place to work with a healthy work life balance. You also get to learn a lot working under the professor of your interest. I am working as a teaching assistant
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent environment for students and tutors alike
Chicago Writing Center Tutor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, január 24.
This was my favorite job to date. I loved the environment, I loved the people, and I loved being the catalyst to someone else's success. While working with other students, my own interests and skills developed, and I'm certain they will be helpful to me later on.
Academic
Graduate Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2017, január 19.
It is a graduate degree, self-driven job. It is well worth the time spent to acquire the degree and the composition is above reasonable for a graduate stipend.
self driven
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had some good friends there with management and staff.the uofi was a good place to work
Building service worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, január 16.
It was a good place to work.the overtime was good with opportunities for more.I liked my job.I was on emergency response for the last 11/2 I was there
Good benefits and pay
Little opportunities for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Freedom to make the job mine
Steam Distribution Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, Illinois2017, január 14.
My job is challenging much of the time but I desire something that is a new challenge and remains that way for the next ten years.
Pro érvek
Use of professional and personal interactive skills
Living in Illinois
Commitment
Teaching Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, január 13.
An institute which believes on experiential learning . Humility and modesty among co-workers is a quality that I would appreciate.
------------------
A sore spot in my life.
Building Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign,il2017, január 9.
This is a good job for the pay alone. Management is not very helpful with life issues and especially and surprisingly unhelpful for those attending school while working. I was treated with little value and often reminded that we could be replaced. This employer has set a prime example for a list of things that I will be avoiding when searching for future employment.
Pay is good
Kontra érvek
Too many bosses, lots of confusion, lack of communication, lack of respect for employees, not able to recognize work ethic and valuable employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fast-paced work environment
Student Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2016, december 18.
helps Improved my customer service skills, Great management, flexible hours, great work environment, Fast-paced work, full-time and part-time available.
free lunch
rushes happen often
Work
State Farm Strategic Resources Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2016, december 14.
The work was nice and i liked being around my co-workers. The people that i worked with were very inviting and smart, so it made every day in the office a gift.
Research Assistant to a Professor
Primary Investigator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2016, december 3.
I acted as a research assistant to a professor and honestly, each professor is so different from one another that my review would be far too personal to evaluate the quality of ALL professors at the university
great people great place
MISSING CREDENTIALS COORDINATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2016, november 25.
from top down overall the management is very flexible and very embracing of you as a persona and will imporve you in any way they can so that you can not only do what need to do for them but be a better person in general

Átfogó minősítés