University of Illinois Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 325 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Productive and fun
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, május 3.
It was a great work environment to work in. I would recommend this place for employment for anyone especially students. Everyone was helpful, nice and funny. So in my opinion this is an awesome place to work in far as food service.
Pro érvek
is a great place to work
slow in the summer
Lack of advancement
Office Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2018, április 30.
Frustrating that I will have my Master's degree in less than a month but there is really no chance of advancing anywhere in my current position. I also cannot get work experience in the areas I need with my current position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Architectural Aide (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, április 25.
Its a fine work environment. The employees along with the people are all very friendly and nice, as well as everyone works hard to accomplish tasks. I thought it was nice.
uiuc
student worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2018, április 23.
could be a fast pace environment depending on what station you work. dish room is great listen to music and work for the most part at your own pace. pay isnt great at all
Teacher's Assistant Review
Teaching Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, április 13.
As a teacher's assistant at University of Illinois at Chicago, I found that this place was very pleasant to work at. The teacher I worked under demonstrated a fun work environment.
Uic
Lecturer/Coordinator, Biology Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, április 11.
It was a long time ago when I worked there. Non-tenured faculty should be unionized. It's all about the money when you get right down to it. Good experience.
A good Police Department
Police Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, április 10.
When I worked at the University of Illinois they had a very good department and offered training and advancement opportunities. The only problem with the UIC campus is that you're located in the middle of Chicago with a lot of police agencies all around you.
Nomad support.
Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Telecommuted from home in Illinois.2018, április 5.
Contract position. Worked for Illinois DCFS but was paid by University of Illinois. This position was temporary and part time. I supported the DCFS Nomad applications.
Telecommuting
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours allowed to work
Very Good Place to work
Assistant Clinical Professor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, március 27.
Worked as assistant clinical professor, conducting classes and helping in the laboratory department. Helped the professor in setting up the class work etc..
Good Work Experience for a Student
ASSISTANT EDITOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, március 14.
I enjoyed working at the administrative offices as a temporary worker at UIC. I did not have any supervision but learned a great deal on my own about organization, editing, and technical aspects of writing and keeping records. In general, it was a good experience.
Pro érvek
Relaxed pace, good overall working environment
Kontra érvek
low pay, Temporary, lack of job security
Excellent Leadership
Young Professionals (YP)- Program Facilitator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy, IL2018, március 6.
This organization is doing a great job of providing leadership and investing in tomorrow's youth. Working with leaders of the community they are making an impact.
Challenging jobs
Pediatric Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2018, március 1.
Great for work life balance and benefits. Continual learning opportunities. Competitive pay. Paid licence renewal and education. Generous vacation and sick pay.
Great benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love everything about the University
Hazardous Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL 618012018, február 16.
I absolutely love my job. The pay is great and my coworkers make the University feel like a family. Besides the pay, the benefits are perfect. I would highly recommend working for this great company.
graduate school
Teaching Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 16.
i graduated from the department of computer science. the graduate school was pretty stressful. we had to take classes, teaching introductory classes and do research
challlenging
too stressful
Good Experience in a Short Amount of Time
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, február 13.
Title says it all. I worked at the U of I for a summer internship through my high school. It was only 3 months but the campus atmosphere made a truly unique experience.

I was a Camp Counselor at the ARC. It was awesome hanging out with the kids, playing sports with them, and teaching them the importance of a healthy, active lifestyle.
University of Illinois
Program Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 12.
A traveled to various schools to give students math assessments. I learned that various schools had more support in terms of assisting their students. T
Pro érvek
Meeting the different students and the administration.
Kontra érvek
Traveling to various schools daily.
Great Place
Athletic Facilities (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, február 8.
Longevity, Job security, great town. Great place to raise a family. They give a chance to grow and you can move around in different departments. I would suggest this place to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A helpful and rewarding job.
Research Assistant for the Hull Group (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, február 7.
After my time as a Resident Advisor I am thankful for the opportunity to make a positive impact on residents' lives and to learn some powerful interpersonal skills. I have had two exceptional supervisors that manages myself and our staff well.
Illinois Athletics Video Production
Assistant Director of Video Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, február 6.
Most days are quite demanding. Average 50 or more hours a week. Work with students a lot. Very difficult to maintain a work/life balance. Numerous short deadlines.
Fine
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2018, február 5.
You really want to know? I did some research, I was underpaid, overworked, but in the process did some partying and was able to come into work when I wanted. Grad school is great, but then as soon as you leave its brutal.
Céges oldal igénylése

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: University of Illinois? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van