University of Illinois Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 313 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love everything about the University
Hazardous Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL 618012018, február 16.
I absolutely love my job. The pay is great and my coworkers make the University feel like a family. Besides the pay, the benefits are perfect. I would highly recommend working for this great company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
graduate school
Teaching Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 16.
i graduated from the department of computer science. the graduate school was pretty stressful. we had to take classes, teaching introductory classes and do research
challlenging
too stressful
Good Experience in a Short Amount of Time
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, február 13.
Title says it all. I worked at the U of I for a summer internship through my high school. It was only 3 months but the campus atmosphere made a truly unique experience.

I was a Camp Counselor at the ARC. It was awesome hanging out with the kids, playing sports with them, and teaching them the importance of a healthy, active lifestyle.
University of Illinois
Program Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 12.
A traveled to various schools to give students math assessments. I learned that various schools had more support in terms of assisting their students. T
Pro érvek
Meeting the different students and the administration.
Kontra érvek
Traveling to various schools daily.
Great Place
Athletic Facilities (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, február 8.
Longevity, Job security, great town. Great place to raise a family. They give a chance to grow and you can move around in different departments. I would suggest this place to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A helpful and rewarding job.
Research Assistant for the Hull Group (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, február 7.
After my time as a Resident Advisor I am thankful for the opportunity to make a positive impact on residents' lives and to learn some powerful interpersonal skills. I have had two exceptional supervisors that manages myself and our staff well.
Illinois Athletics Video Production
Assistant Director of Video Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, február 6.
Most days are quite demanding. Average 50 or more hours a week. Work with students a lot. Very difficult to maintain a work/life balance. Numerous short deadlines.
Fine
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2018, február 5.
You really want to know? I did some research, I was underpaid, overworked, but in the process did some partying and was able to come into work when I wanted. Grad school is great, but then as soon as you leave its brutal.
Good School
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, február 4.
It is a good school. peaceful city. It's cold over the winter but nice during summer. There are lots of opportunities for students. Overall I recommend it.
Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant/Student Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 2.
Created assignments, graded all assignment, quizzes, and exams. Organized mandatory bi-weekly field trips exposing students to real-world professionals in the biological fiend
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management, lack of direction
Extension Educator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Effingham, IL2018, január 25.
U of I Extension has a poor attitude toward innovation. Employees are expected to do the same thing that had been done for that past 20 years. It's too much trouble to do anything different that might make them a useful entity in the age of online educaiton.
Assistantship
Research & Teaching Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 23.
It was a typical university environment. The research could be interesting or boring depending on the topic.The benefit was excellent and it covered tuition with expenses.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place for Engineering!
Graduate Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 20.
Lots of research happening here.Especially in CS department. Also, cost of living here is low.
the only problem here is cold winters. If you are used to harsh winters you can come here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assistant Director of Dining Services for Catering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 17.
Exciting and fast paced work environment. My supervisor was very supportive. Great management staff! Always looking top improve and offer the best quality product to students and staff.
good pay and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not sure why they are having me do this.
Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 15.
I was only there for an REU a few years ago. The graduate program from what I have seen is very intense. I would recommend going somewhere else for graduate school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extra Help Accounting (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 13.
My last job was only a temporary position. It did not include benefits, but since I had retired from the same company, I already had those. I took the position knowing the end date when I started. I had done all of the work at my previous position so it was really easy to move in and do the work that was required.
Munkahelyi kultúra
being on a job that you could say home
MEDICAL INFORMATION SYSTEM SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, január 9.
this is very comfortable place to be at people friendly and team player with co workers and staying with a company and maintain you r position and career and staying focused and stability and financial
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to do research, and can meet people from different background.
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 4.
The students are working hard. Great opportunity and support from academia perspective. Nice campus environment. Great professors and researchers. Diversity in cultures.
Great research resources.
Stressful and fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for experience
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, január 3.
I learned a lot about chemical reactions such as TLC plating. The most enjoyable part of this job were the people I worked with. The only thing I didn't like is that it is not paid, it is for experience and university credit.
Cool people
Not paid
Good grad school
Teaching Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign County, IL2018, január 2.
Many motivated students at this university make teaching more fun. Nice campus, though in a somewhat uninteresting location. Overall recommended for grad students.
Uninteresting location
Céges oldal igénylése

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: University of Illinois? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van