University of Illinois Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 328 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good place
Lecturer, Assistant Director of Athletic Bands (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, november 28.
Not a bad place to work overall. Very nice environment. The people were nice. Had to work lots of hours to get the work done. The red tape is extensive.
Ga
GA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2018, október 22.
If you can get an assistantship they pay well! Challenging to get a GA position but once I got it tuition was covered and I received a monthly stipend that helped pay for my cost of living.
Solid
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 18.
It was a great work environment and provided a necessary stepping stone in my career. As a full time student, I was able to get my feet wet while doing research in a field that interested me.
Enjoyed my time here
Systems Administrator III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, október 13.
Has same types of issues as most employers. Sometimes you will find bad managers. Overall it was good place to work, but I was not involved in the politics, nr was I faculty, so that helps!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working with the public.
Office Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, október 11.
As a well established progressive and rapidly expanding organization in today's market, I am a self-motivated individual interested in a position that would lead me to a higher level of responsibilities. I am dependable, versatile, love multi-tasking, and love working with people.

As a Clerical Assistant for over 10 years, I have lots of experience and I am willing to expand my skills in a organization that is growing, this opportunity will help me grow with the company.
Pro érvek
I enoy working with the public.
Kontra érvek
Irrate people
Collaborative and Creative Position
Health Professional Navigator Peer Mentor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 3.
As a mentor for students interested in applying to professional school in the health field, I able to communicate and provide advice to several different types of people. Overall, I found this profession to encourage me to be creative when helping people improve their personal statement. Also, I collaborated with different mentors from different health professionals in order to give the students our personal advice.
3,0
Fast paced environment
Case Manager Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, augusztus 31.
You must be able to learn quickly and able to move around. You must be on time and enjoy learning new things. What I enjoyed the most is the benefits
Ill!
"Undergrad Research Assistant" (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, augusztus 27.
Great University, Great Professor!! Wish I learned more when I was there. I would like to go back and do it again. Met great people an lifelong relationships.
Good Benefits
Garage Sub-Foreman (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, augusztus 23.
I come to work and do my job. I was able to move into management in a timely manner. The culture of the work place runs hot and cold depending on the day. My current position is not the best use of my skills and talent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Academic experience, industry-focused research, invaluable knowledge
Undergraduate Researcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, augusztus 22.
It was undergraduate research, so the compensation and overall experience was as expected. The whole experience is catered towards academics, and is highly competitive. However, the knowledge that is gained (in addition to what is learned formally in the classrooms) is invaluable. We had access to state of the art facilities and labs, and the type of work is largely self-reliant, without the need for too much supervision, depending on the type of research group.
Munkahelyi kultúra
State budget issues aside, a great place to work
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, augusztus 18.
A typical day at work was checking and replying to a LOT of emails, problem solving, scheduling project meetings, attending project meetings, working on deliverables, working on individual projects then absorbing the day and planning the next one.

I learned Tableau and Business Objects report-writing skills, as well as Business Process Improvement techniques.

My immediate supervisor was great to work with. My manager, however, was a micromanager and not the easiest to please.

The culture was progressive, despite being majority white. In my unit, specifically, it was white male dominated. Very professional to/with our clients but laid back within the unit. Nearly every employee is at least Bachelor's educated, with several having Masters and PhDs so I worked among some highly intelligent people with great ideas.

The hardest part of my job was keeping my manager happy, whose concerns seemed to often differ from my clients. Budgeting issues kept upper management anxious, since we did not work in one of the lucrative departments.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my coworkers and clients. People in general are happy at the university, and the benefits are very nice.
salary and benefits
Kontra érvek
unless your department is north of Green, you might suffer from budget cuts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great to start out with.
SDR/ Mentor Program, Telemarketer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2018, augusztus 11.
University offers a great amount of work study poisitons to help out students, however the positions themselves need to be a small bit more rewarding in some cases to help struggling students.
Pro érvek
flexible hours, great working environment
Great Internship
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2018, augusztus 2.
Great way to apply the classroom to the workplace, offer valuable research skills that helped me tremendously throughout my professional career. Very friendly workplace
Nice place to work
IT Technical Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, július 28.
This is a exciting place to work and would recommend it for a career. You have opportunity to grow if you take advantage of it. The benefits are good as well.
Great work environment
Full Time Computer Programmer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 17.
The work environment was great, although the salary was pretty low. I enjoyed being able to pick out the projects I wanted to work on. I enjoyed working with legacy software as well as new technology.
Great work experience
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, július 13.
High-end research areas. A healthy environment for research and technology advancements. Courses and research can be intense but the learning process is concise.
Nice University
Interviewer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 10.
Worked on a research project part time. Staff were awesome and a great environment to work. The project was held at multiple sites in the United States.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is unpaid voluntary position
Adjunct Associate Professor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, június 25.
I am a Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Human Nutrition and Food Science at the University of Illinois. No review on this university is applied.
Project Coordinator
Research Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, június 25.
The coordination of programs based around feeding the community while focusing on the needs individuals seeking help for the advancement of the well beings, I facilitate a comprehensive adult education program and domestic violence awareness for young men. I also help conduct a study pertaining to African American males in low-income communities,
Uic
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner student (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, június 24.
I attended UIC as a grad student. Great advanced practice nursing school. I intend to return for my doctorate. It's nice that they have satellite campuses to attend.
Céges oldal igénylése

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: University of Illinois? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van