University of Illinois Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 312 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Nice University
Interviewer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 10.
Worked on a research project part time. Staff were awesome and a great environment to work. The project was held at multiple sites in the United States.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is unpaid voluntary position
Adjunct Associate Professor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018, június 25.
I am a Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Human Nutrition and Food Science at the University of Illinois. No review on this university is applied.
Project Coordinator
Research Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, június 25.
The coordination of programs based around feeding the community while focusing on the needs individuals seeking help for the advancement of the well beings, I facilitate a comprehensive adult education program and domestic violence awareness for young men. I also help conduct a study pertaining to African American males in low-income communities,
Uic
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner student (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, június 24.
I attended UIC as a grad student. Great advanced practice nursing school. I intend to return for my doctorate. It's nice that they have satellite campuses to attend.
Casual environment
Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, június 16.
Boring. no perks for employees. More could have been offered to help employees remain engaged in their work as well as in the company as a whole. It was like factory work, i.e. in out, in out. no real consideration for employees. as if they didnt really exist when it came to decision making.
8-5 working hrs
no perks for employees
Student
Springfield, Student (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granbury, TX2018, június 15.
Amazing professors who love their jobs. Challenging coursework required hours of attention to detail in order to complete the program. Enjoyed my time as a student very much.
not family oriented
Building Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, május 11.
What I enjoyed the most about working at the University were the fellow employees. I have been on 6:00 am to 2:30 shift for approximately 4 years. I would have to say the hardest part of this job was campuswide snow removal.
Productive and fun
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, május 3.
It was a great work environment to work in. I would recommend this place for employment for anyone especially students. Everyone was helpful, nice and funny. So in my opinion this is an awesome place to work in far as food service.
Pro érvek
is a great place to work
slow in the summer
Lack of advancement
Office Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2018, április 30.
Frustrating that I will have my Master's degree in less than a month but there is really no chance of advancing anywhere in my current position. I also cannot get work experience in the areas I need with my current position.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Architectural Aide (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, április 25.
Its a fine work environment. The employees along with the people are all very friendly and nice, as well as everyone works hard to accomplish tasks. I thought it was nice.
uiuc
student worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2018, április 23.
could be a fast pace environment depending on what station you work. dish room is great listen to music and work for the most part at your own pace. pay isnt great at all
Teacher's Assistant Review
Teaching Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, április 13.
As a teacher's assistant at University of Illinois at Chicago, I found that this place was very pleasant to work at. The teacher I worked under demonstrated a fun work environment.
Uic
Lecturer/Coordinator, Biology Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, április 11.
It was a long time ago when I worked there. Non-tenured faculty should be unionized. It's all about the money when you get right down to it. Good experience.
A good Police Department
Police Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, április 10.
When I worked at the University of Illinois they had a very good department and offered training and advancement opportunities. The only problem with the UIC campus is that you're located in the middle of Chicago with a lot of police agencies all around you.
Nomad support.
Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Telecommuted from home in Illinois.2018, április 5.
Contract position. Worked for Illinois DCFS but was paid by University of Illinois. This position was temporary and part time. I supported the DCFS Nomad applications.
Telecommuting
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours allowed to work
Very Good Place to work
Assistant Clinical Professor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, március 27.
Worked as assistant clinical professor, conducting classes and helping in the laboratory department. Helped the professor in setting up the class work etc..
Good Work Experience for a Student
ASSISTANT EDITOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, március 14.
I enjoyed working at the administrative offices as a temporary worker at UIC. I did not have any supervision but learned a great deal on my own about organization, editing, and technical aspects of writing and keeping records. In general, it was a good experience.
Pro érvek
Relaxed pace, good overall working environment
Kontra érvek
low pay, Temporary, lack of job security
Excellent Leadership
Young Professionals (YP)- Program Facilitator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy, IL2018, március 6.
This organization is doing a great job of providing leadership and investing in tomorrow's youth. Working with leaders of the community they are making an impact.
Challenging jobs
Pediatric Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2018, március 1.
Great for work life balance and benefits. Continual learning opportunities. Competitive pay. Paid licence renewal and education. Generous vacation and sick pay.
Great benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love everything about the University
Hazardous Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL 618012018, február 16.
I absolutely love my job. The pay is great and my coworkers make the University feel like a family. Besides the pay, the benefits are perfect. I would highly recommend working for this great company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Céges oldal igénylése

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: University of Illinois? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van