Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Tough Place to Work
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, november 30.
There is a lot to be said about this company. They do have some strong points but ultimately if you are ambitious, go somewhere else. They don't treat people well, neither employees or customers. You work a lot of hours, so the pay is alright but only due to the tons of OT pay. There is a lot of internal fighting between management and carriers. Screaming and threatening type of fighting. Even had management call the police on a carrier. I have tons of stories and was only there 2.5 years. Everyone blames everyone and nothing ever gets fixed. Decades of problems are stacked on top of each other and no one seems empowered to actually make a difference. The upper management team, who seems to be the only ones allowed make decisions, just blame the people below them and nothing gets resolved. I initially planned to work my way up the ladder and have a long career there but was turned off by the way the company here in town is run. I hear not every district is this bad. That, with the insane population growth in Portland, made it a very tough job when it really shouldn't be. BUT if you are looking for job security and relatively low responsibility, don't mind have split days off and don't mind working 60 hours+ during the Christmas season, it can be a solid career. The best part is once you make regular, you will never have to look for a job ever again. The culture between the carriers is amazing. The union rocks. I loved my coworkers and that was something that kept me there for as long as I was. This job is not for everyone but it can be a great opportunity  több... for some. Just keep your head down and ignore the drama.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Job Security
Kontra érvek
Angry Management. They are only looking to survive, not looking to improve.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was great that’s all.
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamstown, NY2020, február 22.
Wasn’t given a fair chance. Manager didn’t like me from the beginning and was out to get rid of me from day 1. Pay was great only good thing. Expect a lot with not enough time to do it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Post office sucks
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moscow, ID2020, február 22.
No benefits, no retirement, bad health care, terrible hours, pay not worth the work, seniority based, takes years to move up, then right when you think you have a career position someone transfers and takes it. Older employees get paid twice as much as you do half the work and get tons of sick and vacation pay. They will never retire because they have it to easy and have the new, younger employees to do all their work. Terrible le system, union is terrible as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van