Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Stress and hostility
Mail Processing Clerk (holiday position) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, január 4.
It was extremely stressful as is to be expected. But it’s not only physical stress, but mental stress as well. Employees are disrespected and are not accommodated for events that are out of their control, such as health and family issues. If you get sick they require a note from your doctor. If you don’t give them that proof, you lose your job. If you have a death in the family and will miss time from work, you lose your job. The work/life balance is non-existent. There was also favoritism between management and certain (younger) employees. They change your work schedule on a whim, so if you are unable to comply, you lose your job. The only good thing about the job, aside from the pay, were the friends I made there.
Pro érvek
Pay, co-workers
Kontra érvek
Extreme stress, poor management, lack of respect, forced into work schedules that are really hard to comply with, etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
I have autonomy as a rural carrier and I enjoy my job
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, TX2020, február 21.
I have worked for the postal service for over 15 years. I enjoy the work I do. It is a hard job at times with the elements involved and the work tends to wear the body down over time, but I would not trade coming to this company for anything in the world. It has allowed me to do better in life and help to provide a comfortable life for my family. I am dedicated to the job and I recommend it to anyone who is willing to work hard and be honest.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
All i can say is get in where you fit in.
Mail (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Saint Louis, IL2020, február 21.
The management team is pretty good its more or less the policy and procedure. Be prepared for ANY weather condition. Stay hydrated uou cant stress that enough.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van