Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is not worth the time.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kill Devil Hills, NC2019, július 9.
Money is Good but the higher management is spotty. There is a strong influence of favoritism and ageism. Look forward to calls after hours and being called in at the last minute. Also if you are an RCA the union does not Help you if you have an issue because you do not pay enough through your paychecks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
I never felt inclusive with the regular employees vs the seasonal employees.
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2020, január 17.
I could not get a straight answer as to how to continue my employment with USPS. There was only 2 supervisors that I would consider worthy and mature enough to hold this position. I had one supervisor that yelled at the top of her lungs HEY all the time and often times right in my ear. Seasonal Employees were not allowed to sit down at all unless it was our lunch or break. One supervisor that I was old enough to be her mother acted as if she considered it a personal challenge to make my night miserable and to make me quit. But, through pure determination, I did not let her win. There was over 40 people that stated the same day as I did and I was told that only 8 of the group made it until 1-3-20 and I was one of them.
Pro érvek
Learning an Industry I have never done before.
Kontra érvek
Mail is not handeled appropiatly, people were treated in a horrible non inclusive manner, supervisors need more training on how to treat employees to maintain and get the most of an employee, more appreciation and less arguing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Bad culture
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2020, január 17.
Management and Union simply do not work together and there is no incentive to do so. In fact there is incentive to work against progress. Management promotes the very worst employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van