Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Changes in the economy and how the mail was prepared was affecting employment
Supervisor of Mails, Processing and Distribution (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, Illinois2012, december 14.
A typical day would be to greet 25 employees, distribute assignments to machines, monitor breaks and lunches of employees, perform weekly safety and service talks, relocated employees to needed areas depending upon mail volume, training employees on new equipment. Perform daily productivity reports. Meet with peers and upper management as needed. Talk to union officials and labor representatives as needed. Responsible for payroll for 40 employees.
Pro érvek
somewhat secure job, loved the employees and getting them to break new goals
Kontra érvek
blue collar work when helping get dispatches out, no raise or cost of living for 3 years

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
I never felt inclusive with the regular employees vs the seasonal employees.
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2020, január 17.
I could not get a straight answer as to how to continue my employment with USPS. There was only 2 supervisors that I would consider worthy and mature enough to hold this position. I had one supervisor that yelled at the top of her lungs HEY all the time and often times right in my ear. Seasonal Employees were not allowed to sit down at all unless it was our lunch or break. One supervisor that I was old enough to be her mother acted as if she considered it a personal challenge to make my night miserable and to make me quit. But, through pure determination, I did not let her win. There was over 40 people that stated the same day as I did and I was told that only 8 of the group made it until 1-3-20 and I was one of them.
Pro érvek
Learning an Industry I have never done before.
Kontra érvek
Mail is not handeled appropiatly, people were treated in a horrible non inclusive manner, supervisors need more training on how to treat employees to maintain and get the most of an employee, more appreciation and less arguing.
Bad culture
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2020, január 17.
Management and Union simply do not work together and there is no incentive to do so. In fact there is incentive to work against progress. Management promotes the very worst employees.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van