Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Literally a nightmare. Please read!
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, augusztus 15.
I've worked at about 10 different USPS stations/locations between NY and FL and they were ALL the same. Horrible, corrupt and selfish management. The workload is ridiculous for the amount of time they want you to complete it. Co-workers are your only friends there, and that's IF theyre friendly depending on where you're stationed. If a station manager or supervisor really doesnt like you, they will work magic and spontaneously tell you to start reporting to a different location. They do not care at all how far or inconvenient the location is for you. You: "How long am I going to be at this location?" Supervisor: "I don't know". Working through natural disasters is normal and you are expected to still finish your workload in the RIDICULOUS amount of time they give you in horrible weather conditions. The only good thing about working for USPS is they pay and the benefits to some extent. With your 2-year probationary period you are constantly reminded of how worthless you are and how easy you are to let go as an employee. I've been verbally abused by management multiple times with no type of disciplinary action taken against any member of management. They are untouchable. Routes are long, mail is heavy, most delivery vehicles have NO air conditioning(just a small fan that blows hot air), and the union that is supposed to represent you and defend your job are more on management's side. You ask for help from the UNION PRESIDENT, and you shall receive nothing. My mental health has gone at an all-time low thanks to USPS. I would never recommend anyone to work here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
I have autonomy as a rural carrier and I enjoy my job
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, TX2020, február 21.
I have worked for the postal service for over 15 years. I enjoy the work I do. It is a hard job at times with the elements involved and the work tends to wear the body down over time, but I would not trade coming to this company for anything in the world. It has allowed me to do better in life and help to provide a comfortable life for my family. I am dedicated to the job and I recommend it to anyone who is willing to work hard and be honest.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
All i can say is get in where you fit in.
Mail (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Saint Louis, IL2020, február 21.
The management team is pretty good its more or less the policy and procedure. Be prepared for ANY weather condition. Stay hydrated uou cant stress that enough.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van