Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
If you thinking about leaving a job to work there at the post office for a few more dollars an hour don't do it.
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Platte, NE2019, május 16.
Five of us were hired 1 quit and 3 were let go after 60 days their reasoning performance my reasoning that is that's a lie because all three of us that were let go we're great workers and they just had to put something on paper the real reason is because they are getting a machine to do the work and they're going to end up letting even the people who have been there long time go due to performance. I gave up a good job to go to this job thinking that I was going to be making more money and I was never late once never called in sick and I always worked while I was at work never stood around gossiping never took long lunch breaks have never left early unless I was asked to I feel very cheetah out of a good job I had from the thought of making more money if I knew it came with no job security I would have never left my job to go to work there. I hope this review keeps some of you from making the same mistake I made.
Pro érvek
Pay was enough to not struggle to budget it.
Kontra érvek
The stress of not having any job security.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits and job security
United States Postsl Service Window Retail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Blue Bell, PA2019, szeptember 8.
Great benefits and job security, but not flexible with schedules. Once you become a full time regular employee you will then get a set schedule if you choose or apply for that position. Most start out as a part-time flexible employee where hours can change week to week and even day by day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Na
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2019, szeptember 8.
The work was stressful and little time with family seeing as how limited employment was and heavy work loads but compensation paid off for the shortcomings
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van