Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
If you thinking about leaving a job to work there at the post office for a few more dollars an hour don't do it.
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Platte, NE2019, május 16.
Five of us were hired 1 quit and 3 were let go after 60 days their reasoning performance my reasoning that is that's a lie because all three of us that were let go we're great workers and they just had to put something on paper the real reason is because they are getting a machine to do the work and they're going to end up letting even the people who have been there long time go due to performance. I gave up a good job to go to this job thinking that I was going to be making more money and I was never late once never called in sick and I always worked while I was at work never stood around gossiping never took long lunch breaks have never left early unless I was asked to I feel very cheetah out of a good job I had from the thought of making more money if I knew it came with no job security I would have never left my job to go to work there. I hope this review keeps some of you from making the same mistake I made.
Pro érvek
Pay was enough to not struggle to budget it.
Kontra érvek
The stress of not having any job security.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

It used to be fun!
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2020, február 26.
The Postal Service is not customer friendly anymore. It is run by managers that don't have a clue on how to manage. They do it all with a set of numbers that have been proven to be wrong.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is different for everyone
Mail Carrier/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2020, február 26.
The job is different for everyone it all depends on how bad you want things. I love working and this is a great job for hard working people like me. You go to work and do your job you should have no problems.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van