United States Postal Service

Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Not what you expect!
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, március 20.
As a letter carrier you will start out on the hardest routes will be mostly walking. You don’t get uniform allowance until after 90 days probation, other than ID badge the only thing you will have that identifies you as a postal worker is the mail bag they give you, so your walking up on people’s property at night. Managers and supervisors have no people skills, any issues outside of keeping up with your time and herding you in and out like cattle they are clueless on. USPS is very dysfunctional nothing like you expect you start out as a temp with no consistent schedule and no idea what station you will be sent to, and if you get injured they will try force you to work through your injuries or resign. I had a heat stroke on the job was hospitalized for seven days, when I was released I went to my home station my manager said the night supervisor didn’t write up a report of the incident, and was hoping that I had died so they didn’t have to deal with it. If you have other options go with that they even have you jumping through hoops before you ever receive a paycheck. Managers will clock you out if you don’t make it back to the station by a certain time, if you don’t keep up with your hours they will screw you out of your overtime. The union isn’t what it use to be so don’t expect them to help you, don’t sign up for them to take union fees out of your check takes an act of Congress to stop them from taking out of your check.
Pro érvek
Kontra érvek
Too many to list
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Post office
Post Office Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2020, március 31.
This is a good job as far as pay and perks.
The managers are very robotic. Lack of social IQ, respect, and appreciation is not shown.
I really want to be good at this job. Yet no feed back is ever given unless its about how they need you to be faster. My job got dangled over my head 3 times and that is unacceptable.
Pro érvek
Pay, insurance, and exercises
Kontra érvek
No lunch breaks, breaks, and bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Career to pressure with great benefits
CCA (City Carrier Assistant) in Murfreesboro (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, NC2020, március 31.
As a mail carrier, you need to be eager and quick to learn. After learning the route, your job should be much less stressful. The hardest part of this job for me is having to learn new routes daily without being trained on the routes first.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van