Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
A job at the USPS can last forever.
POSTAL CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Inverness, CA2019, szeptember 6.
While the process of applying for a job and wading through bureaucratic protocols can be tedious, the big problem with the USPS is that too often entry-level positions offer very limited and unpredictable hours. This is a good way to ensure that the best people get weeded out. I learned that since the pay is so low, postal employees working in relatively expensive areas are not infrequently homeless. Stories about awful postal clerks circulate, and management is not stellar.

My own experience was exceptional. My boss was supportive, trained me well, and enjoyed unusually good relations with our customers. We ran a tiny office, never got shopped (i.e., evaluated by undercover USPS operatives posing as customers), and got along well. Our customers were patient and good humored with this novice, and gifts poured in at Christmas. But my union had seen to it that I could not transfer until I'd completed 18 months at my first posting, which did not work out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Cca
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, november 15.
poor management, favoritism, racist work environment, long hours.harrassment BULLYING BULLYING you can't go home until you're done. even if it means that you clock in at 6:30 and you're on the street until 9pm. dont trust management, even if they swear they have your back. only trust other carriers and the union. your feet will hurt bad so invest in good shoes. make sure you eat a lot and enough. same with hydrating. be safe, do whatever you can to make sure you are safe. yo will work 10-12 hours every day 6 days a week. dont expect anything different. I wish i could give a better review, I spent an hour typing up an honest review for people to see and it keep sbeing rejected. I was done dirty, really dirty. If you work there still i feel for you hard, if you wanna quit i understand and support you. if you are happy good for you youre one of the lucky ones. if you are curious youtube why I left the post office and everything that they say is true. take care of your mmental , physical and emotional healthy. Don't lose yourself ina paycheck you will regret it. once you make it to a regular position you'll be fine adn set. CCA's do what you can to survive. you walk alot. i dont know what else to say theres too much but goodluck and stay safe. stay safe please. my heart is with all of you who are suffering at this job right now. you deserve better and the post office really needs a huge make over because the treatment is not right
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Need a major restructuring
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, november 15.
Working for USPS, is nothing like it was back in the 90's. Greed is the issue. Which I can't understand, when they're a trillion dollar company. Horrible management. In need of a major overhaul. Clean house and get qualified people to manage the carriers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van