Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a plant environment folks not a country club!
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2019, május 11.
I worked at the Hartford, Connecticut plant and it was a busy place for 25 years. of course, I'm now retired and I'm glad I left when I did or I would have been dead. I worked some real bad hours 3rd shift for 15 years with a awful lot of lazy blank people. I busted hump most of the time and was often razed for being a conscientious type. ]

note: the best part though of working there was you can almost determine the type of pay you will receive by working as many hours as you see fit. if you can hack the environment and get yourself plenty of OT you can rake in some good coin. also, the benefits are pretty decent better than most companies of this type. finally, management might be a bit off but if you come to work on time and don't take a lot of time off they will leave you alone. oh, if you worked like I did too they will also like you to a certain extent.

one other thing, this is a seniority based company. you earn your stripes by the number of years you work there. the more the better the opportunity for improved hours and weekends off. but, remember when you first start working at any plant facility especially expect to work the graveyard shift and my friends it's actually worse today with starting times like at 9pm to 6 am. and, your days off are usually during the week. plus, you can forget about working days at any of the plants in the country. so, gear up for weird schedules and little sleep. that's what I hated most about working there is that I couldn't sleep during the day very well. and, now I can't sleep at night without getting
  több... up 2 or 3 times an evening.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
BENEFITS AND PAY ARE DECENT!
Kontra érvek
CULTURE AND WORK SCHEDULES ARE A NUISANCE!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Extremely busy.
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2019, szeptember 18.
All employees start off as "non-career" but as long as you stay with it you will eventually get converted into a career employee.
Great place to work if you aren't lazy, plenty of work and overtime.
Be prepared to work 12 hour shifts during peak season. (Holidays)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
yes, you are productive
Distribution Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, OH2019, szeptember 18.
Quick, fast paced, at times frenzied work place. There are clerks and carriers. Clerks remain in the building working from 2 a.m. or 3 a.m. until the end of your day. The carriers case their mail in the office and then deliver their routes. Carriers are under different time constrants and can wal 13 miles a day, more or less.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van