United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

dissapointment

2,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Munkahelyi kultúra
2019, szeptember 16.
so i was first hired as a HCA in escalon i LOVED it i loved the work i loved my fellow co workers i loved the postmaster and supervisors it was amazing it made me want to pursue something more withing the post office. i knew other offices would probably not be the same but when i started working in merced it was very chaotic and frustrating. some of the supervisors had no positive management skills and one supervisor would constantly degrade and set up employees to fail. everyone that i spoke to hated their job and moral was very low . often even being a new PSE they were yelling at me for things i alone could not control it was very defeating and often i found myself crying on my breaks. i knew the job would be stressful but i did not know it would be so frustrating when the supervisors instead of communication were having constant issues with each other and making schedule changes not weekly but daily. having kids it was so impossible to find childcare that could keep up with an unofficial on call job. this office left a very bad taste in my mouth for the usps and although i would go back to the office in escalon i would never go back to merced. i am a great hard worker and they hated to fill my spot but there comes a point where you don't let someone harass you any longer.
Értékelések kategória szerint
2,0
Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
Céges kultúra
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés