Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

dissapointment
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merced, CA2019, szeptember 16.
so i was first hired as a HCA in escalon i LOVED it i loved the work i loved my fellow co workers i loved the postmaster and supervisors it was amazing it made me want to pursue something more withing the post office. i knew other offices would probably not be the same but when i started working in merced it was very chaotic and frustrating. some of the supervisors had no positive management skills and one supervisor would constantly degrade and set up employees to fail. everyone that i spoke to hated their job and moral was very low . often even being a new PSE they were yelling at me for things i alone could not control it was very defeating and often i found myself crying on my breaks. i knew the job would be stressful but i did not know it would be so frustrating when the supervisors instead of communication were having constant issues with each other and making schedule changes not weekly but daily. having kids it was so impossible to find childcare that could keep up with an unofficial on call job. this office left a very bad taste in my mouth for the usps and although i would go back to the office in escalon i would never go back to merced. i am a great hard worker and they hated to fill my spot but there comes a point where you don't let someone harass you any longer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Fast pace
Rural Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, MO2019, november 12.
Hard work, need to be fast. Great employees. Sorting Mail and packages. Loading onto mail truck. Delivering mail from truck, getting signatures for mail. Delivering packages up to 70 pounds.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
There’s a reason they have the notorious past they have
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2019, november 12.
Treated like complete garbage. The stress is unreal. Half the workers kill themselves getting insane amounts of work thrown on them, while the other half sit back and do the bare minimal, leaving them with time to cause trouble. Equipment is outdated and dangerous, you get hurt constantly because of unsafe conditions, then you are punished for it. They can work you a month straight without a day off. Punished for bathroom breaks. Even if you request a day off months in advance and get it approved they can take it away with zero notice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van