Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Abusive management when you are not full time and most are non career employees.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2019, szeptember 11.
You are told repeatedly through the interview and orientation process that you will go home crying. It takes at least a year to become a "career" full time employee. However it can easily take 15 years. Until then, you don't receive all those great benefits you here about. You receive health insurance with an extremely high co-pay and deductible. You also pay $61 bi-weekly for the insurance. Management is often known to be abusive and under qualified (that is the bad part about the union). They will get angry if you sign your time card wrong or make the slightest error. You will constantly be given criticism. I have rarely heard one word of encouragement from management. Other offices in the area are just as bad and sometimes worse. You are hired because of seniority, not skill. Of course, the union does some great things too once you become permanent. The management makes it difficult for you to take time off for sick time and forget holidays. They do not hire seasonal workers like the other companies.
Pro érvek
You get to work outside of the office if you are a rural carrier, pay is not bad for no qualifications
Kontra érvek
Management is usual nasty, the trucks are always breaking down, the don't provide you with the basic office supplies, hard to get time off for family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Cca
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2019, november 16.
Very little feedback from management
Tough to improve/succeed when you are doing different route every day

Cons: favoritism and nepotism and 50+ hour work week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Worst Job/Best Job
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glencoe, MO2019, november 16.
I have been working as a Rural Carrier Associate for the past 5 years, which means I am a substitute whenever someone else is out. I have been averaging about two days a week. I love everything about the post office, except for the lack of work. I will eventually become a regular, but that could take years. In the meantime, I have afamily to feed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van