Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as with the USPS is a no-nonsense, fast-paced work environment.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  1301 Marshall Ave., Lancsater, PA, 176032019, augusztus 15.
At the beginning of my day, I carriers were required to case the mail, receive accountable items, loading the truck, delivering mail and packages, and assisting other RCA's as needed. I learned about every detail and the hard work that goes into the postal system and mail distribution. Our department was not typically recognized by management, as our direct supervisor would normally leave in the mornings, leaving supervisors in other fields to tend to any issues if they could. This was in a warehouse-like setting with a very large, diverse group of coworkers in different departments. One of the harder parts of the job was trying to keep up with and abide by the very strict rules, as they changed sometimes on a daily basis. Sometimes the days were very long and exhausting, involving dangerous weather conditions and heavy lifting. My favorite part of this job was improving at my duties and being able to drive on my own during the afternoons.

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Good Steady Career
CIty Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheboro, NC2019, szeptember 21.
USPS is a good company to work for however you will work long hours and up to 7 days a week depending on amazon. Pay and benefits are good however work life balance is almost non existent. You start out as a CCA (city carrier assistant) your considered part time even though you will work 40 plus hours per week and sometimes 7 days per week. Every aspect of the postal service in micromanaged and management treats employees as a number more than a member of the postal service team.
Pro érvek
Good Benefits and Pay
Kontra érvek
Start as part time and only make career when someone retires or quits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Calm, Laid back and steady work enviorment
Automotive Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2019, szeptember 21.
Go in and do the work you are assigned. Work at you own pace and no reprimand for slow work. Good pay and benefits in the job. Once you become a career employee it is hard to lose your job.
Pro érvek
good pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
promotions can only happen when someone leaves or retires.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van