Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as with the USPS is a no-nonsense, fast-paced work environment.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  1301 Marshall Ave., Lancsater, PA, 176032019, augusztus 15.
At the beginning of my day, I carriers were required to case the mail, receive accountable items, loading the truck, delivering mail and packages, and assisting other RCA's as needed. I learned about every detail and the hard work that goes into the postal system and mail distribution. Our department was not typically recognized by management, as our direct supervisor would normally leave in the mornings, leaving supervisors in other fields to tend to any issues if they could. This was in a warehouse-like setting with a very large, diverse group of coworkers in different departments. One of the harder parts of the job was trying to keep up with and abide by the very strict rules, as they changed sometimes on a daily basis. Sometimes the days were very long and exhausting, involving dangerous weather conditions and heavy lifting. My favorite part of this job was improving at my duties and being able to drive on my own during the afternoons.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor are the most mean and careless people at Post Office
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, február 27.
Supervisor not treating employees with respect/poor management skills” and inflexible schedules. Pay, benefits and lack of advancement opportunities.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Such a negative environment
Mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warrendale, PA2020, február 27.
Sadly management was a bunch of ex military men who yelled and berated there employees. The employees were so miserable and negative. You would work 6 days a week but only get 40 hours, there were not end times you never knew how long you would actually be there. It was hard to get any time off and impossible around any holidays. If I had to pick two words to describe it, it would be life sucking.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van