Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Regulars and non-regulars
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, CA2019, augusztus 9.
Believe it or not they have a system where as you are either a regular or a non-regular. A regular gets all the benefits such as health, paid holidays, fixed hours/schedule, much more vacation days, more sick days, and much more pay. They do not have to do the more physical demanding jobs such as off-loading the trucks or distributing the weekly ads (known as Advo's). A non-regular does the same as a regular, but also the previously mentioned physical demanding tasks. They have no paid holidays other than Christmas and New Year's, no health benefits, no official schedule, much lower pay. It takes many years to become a regular. The USPS is in no hurry to make you a regular.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Great co-workers...
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elk River, MN2019, november 18.
I learned a lot during my month there. Very hard work and lots of lifting packages. Only worked part time, started between 0245 - 0400. Everyday had a different increment in time. Came home to take naps and always worked weekends. Not conducive to family life. Pay is about 17.00 hr starting and not what they show on recruiting. That's after your vested 1 yr and to move up the ranks you wait till someone moves, retires, or dies. Co-workers were great, but all this was not my vision. That's when I put two weeks in and then left.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and exciting place to work.
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, PA2019, november 18.
I would come in and set up my route for the day. Prepare any holds and release holds. I would confer with the other carriers and management to see where my assistance would be needed after I completed my route. I would interact with customers and apply feedback to resolve any arising issues. The long hours could be grueling but seeing the smile on a customers face as you made your way to their house made the day so much better knowing they appreciated your effort no matter how late it could be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van