Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for single person seeking full time position at a very good starting pay.
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2020, január 4.
A typical day at work for me was a 7 a.m start time and would begin extremely fast paced as the goal was to get all mail sorted to its proper location or to the letter carriers by a specific time for delivery that day. When the early morning rush was over and all mail was passed out and sorted into its proper destination I would then prepare and open the office front window for sales, shipments and passport services. Providing excellent customer service meaning taking the extra care and steps to ensure all of my customers have the best experience with me was the most enjoyable part and what I aimed for every day, along with staying on schedule with the mail flow and time requirements while having a positive attitude its just so necessary in daily production. During my time at the post office I learned that time management, communication, and team work were key factors in a successful work day. There was not much consistency or communication with Management at my office and that was the hardest part of the job.

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was great that’s all.
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamstown, NY2020, február 22.
Wasn’t given a fair chance. Manager didn’t like me from the beginning and was out to get rid of me from day 1. Pay was great only good thing. Expect a lot with not enough time to do it.
Post office sucks
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moscow, ID2020, február 22.
No benefits, no retirement, bad health care, terrible hours, pay not worth the work, seniority based, takes years to move up, then right when you think you have a career position someone transfers and takes it. Older employees get paid twice as much as you do half the work and get tons of sick and vacation pay. They will never retire because they have it to easy and have the new, younger employees to do all their work. Terrible le system, union is terrible as well.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van