Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job if you don’t have a family
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, október 29.
Was a great job when I first started, but as I got older and started to have children and build my family the empathy wasn’t there and wanted you back right away after having a baby. The managers did have favorites and would cater to them first before the rest of the staff. Very hostile work environment. Everybody is either in your personal business or trying to get into it. Lot of unnecessary relationships that effect everyone, kinda reminds you of high school. Pay was good, they offer overtime which is great too. The work load was hard especially if you have young children because there is not enough hours in the day for the sleep that you will need when your done with your shift. I was on the overnight shift from the moment I started and when I would try to advance or get a different schedule, either management was cracking down on giving their employees what they need or you had somebody with higher seniority taking the job. Even with my 13 years I couldn’t change or get anything, so I decided to move on. Great benefits though. If your young and looking to start a good career then I recommend working for them.
Pro érvek
Good benefits, good pay, overtime
Kontra érvek
Heavy workload, favoritism, hostile work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Post office
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2019, december 8.
Good job. Good benefits. Bad hours and schedule. Very physical labor. Bad management. Bad employee moral. Very little weekends off. Very few holidays off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Based off non career employee
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 8.
This job is just a stepping stone to something better. My opinion, nothing to get comfortable with, my opinion. The money is good due to excessive overtime but fairness is not easy to come by in this work environment favoritism is.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van