Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Employees Are Not Valued By The Upper Echelon
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northeast Kingdom2019, május 22.
This is the only company I have ever worked for that doesn't compensate their employees during the holidays. All they care about is NOT paying overtime! They send a general email to the postmaster about how "thankful" they are for the work everyone does. The postmaster then shares that with the crew...did I mention hysterical laughter followed by, well, I hate to say it but...puking and scowls? Any corporation I have ever worked for at least gave employees a certificate towards a ham or turkey...some even had them delivered to the property so they could be picked up...to convenience the employees! Imagine that...the postal service really could use some fair & humane management training.

Amazon made it worse. Now people work so many hours there is no chance to have a life...and they still insist the job needs to be done in the same amount of time even though there are three to four times the packages than there used to be! The postmaster suffers right along with everyone else...it's ridiculous! I left the job because six to seven days a week, minimum 10 hours (on a slow day) per day got to be too much. Yes, the money was okay, but not worth missing my family and the rest of my life. Enough was enough!!!!!
Pro érvek
Pay is "ok"
Kontra érvek
Too much work, no compensation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Challenging work, physically demanding
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  McHenry, IL2019, szeptember 20.
Great place to work, especially when you're young and physically able to lift heavy packages and mail. Rain sleet snow in bad weather, you're still out there.
Pro érvek
Benefits are good for Regular carriers
Kontra érvek
Money is good, but no benefits for part time work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Post Office
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daphne, AL2019, szeptember 20.
The job is very hard work. Employees are certainly overworked. Days off are often overlooked. Supervisors are not always informed or experienced. I expected much more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van