Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Good, bad , ugly
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  16 Commerce way Bethlehem2019, szeptember 9.
I want to be honest as possible the promotion and
Testing process is not fair as well as the hiring and advancement process;However if your a veteran that’s good , points to your score boost. When it came to bosses; some were 5star some were 1 Star ; the money was great the work load was not enough to give a family life. On some occasions I tried to take tests for other areas HR came back with a Full test room and said they don’t have a test spot , never got chance for test other areas.The plant manager was very good I left the company when I reported a corrupt sheriff, of Lehigh county who covered crimes that affected my employment; not handled properly through the hotline employees ,s I resigned the next day sadly the so called deep state was nested within the top brass and feds to turn the other way
Blind eye to crime, to make long story short had 100%
Attendance , it spilled over to my next potential employer access services of which I was rejected, making me look like the bad worker. Thankfully
Someone in Government went to Federal prison
But the issue was not with the post office.With all
Honestly I see the whole system is corrupt especially
The areas of law enforcement within the postal service
Who were on the news and caught gambling on Facebook with funds, the whole system is doomed to implode sadly many great friends and workers work there
Pro érvek
Good pay
Kontra érvek
No family life, no call outs, they don’t answer phones some managers rude
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job if you love to never go home
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bryan, TX2019, november 19.
When you start as a letter carrier, your life is at the post office. You have zero time off (including Sunday’s) and work until management says you can leave. You will make great money but not have much time off. You will have to wait until someone retires for you to move up to become a “regular”. Then you’re going to do the same route every single day, over and over. You will also only have 8 weekends year .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Horrible co-workers
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chehalis, WA2019, november 19.
I worked at multiple locations and everyone is miserable. They hate their job and that take it out on each other. I was constantly put down and treated horribly. I went home upset every night and dreaded the next day. If finally became too much and not work the money.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van