Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Doesn’t recommend
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, november 16.
Work ethic of some employees terrible, low workplace morale, management spiteful and injured workers are neglected. Stressful place to work. Everyone cheats on their spouse with their coworkers by the way.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Good short term work for a single person
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Englewood, CO2019, december 10.
Worked at USPS as a CCA for 2 Years .. would have stayed if the chance of making regular had been on the horizon but it wasn't . There was bad abusive style managers and a couple of good ones . The hours were long and stressful often being thrown onto routes then given half another route all being done in vehicles that broke down all the time . I am married with 2 kids .. i barely seen my family in the time i was there .. i decided after being sworn at by a postmaster to " get my A** into work " on my one day off in 15 days that i had enough and quit so in short if you are single > hate your home life > want to earn a lot of money for working endless hours its a good gig .. if you have any family / social life look elsewhere !
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Stressful, unrealistic expectations
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2019, december 10.
Don't do it. Just don't. I managed to last almost a year before the 15hr days, 6 days a week finally broke me down. The pay is great and (if you have a walking route for the day) you get a lot of exercise but just about everything else is a nightmare.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van