Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Fast paced
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2019, június 25.
A typical day at the PO for me was very fast paced. I like to reach time deadlines and in the PO that is very crucial as our customers rely on us to ensure their mail is safe and delivered to them correctly in a timely fashion. During my time at the PO I learned that team work and communication is key in reaching postal goals as it is in many companies and unfortunately not a lot of postal employees are on the same page which made the job very trying at times. The culture of the PO was very separated to me. There was too much time and energy being focused on certain groups instead of working together to ensure all of our jobs got done. For me I loved the challenges I had to face on a daily basis I enjoy problem solving and finding quicker and more efficient ways in doing things I just wish the PO wasnt so union and seniority based so that my voice could have been heard more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Fast paced environment
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, december 13.
Working for the post office , has its ups and downs the days can be long depending on the season it’s a fast paced environment and has room for growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast-paced working environment demanding physical and strenuous work effort and abilities.
HOLIDAY CLERK ASSISTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Barrigada, GU2019, december 13.
As a Holiday Clerk Assistant, perform basically a majority of work as Postal Service Employee. Work is physically demanding of the body where you are dealing with heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, etc. of mail or containers. Co-workers and pay is good. Ideal job for younger aged generation. May not be ideal for older ones. Constantly on your feet and moving with alot of walking required. If you desire good pay and have the strength and stamina, this is ideal.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van