Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Things could be run a little differently.
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2019, szeptember 12.
Its a pretty fast paced, stressful, and dirty job.

Typical day for me begins with sorting any mail in the station which includes: presort, flats, DPS, parcels. While I am taking care of that I also answer the customer window and help carriers that need anything for their routes.

Once all the carriers are out on the road I start my daily accountable tasks which include: sorting and dispatching any outgoing mail. Processing nixie and forwarded mail though RFS. Collecting any outgoing mail for Fed-ex, UPS, and Amazon. Sort and file Certified letters, Registered mail, Expresses, and Parcels.

At the end of the day I check in all the carriers and their accountables, put away any of the above listed things if they could not be delivered. Dispatch any mail left to the dock to be taken to the plant. Secure all money and accountables at end of shift.
Pro érvek
the pay
Kontra érvek
the lack of communication/ being overworked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
The $ is good and that’s it
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 11.
I’ve been here 13 years and there is a horrible undercurrent. Management can disrespect you even hit you and they are relocated but many carriers lose their jobs for small offenses lies orchestrated by other carriers and management. Policies on bullying and eeo are a joke. I have stayed because I’m old now and have suffered several work injuries trying to meet impossible deadlines on overburdened routes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Va - Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandston, VA2019, november 11.
Was great for experience building, a little unorganized but overall a great job. They pay was great and the benefits were awesome. They treat you like family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van