Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful, quick-paced work place environment on busy days. Calm and Relaxing when Mail Delivery slows
Postal Support Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, június 6.
From my experience as a Postal Support Employee (PSE) I was constantly challenged to go beyond my limits to complete my tasks. All Postal Support Employees have to start off their careers as seasonal workers and work throughout the holiday before they can become permanent workers at the mail processing plants they were assigned to. The best part about this job is the hourly pay, and high is honestly why I never buckled under pressure and resigned. The worst part about the job is that if aren’t both physically and mentally prepared for a day at the plant, you’ll find yourself in pain and suffering from EXTREME amounts of exhaustion (my first day at the job in a nutshell),overall affecting your work efficiency. I highly recommend buying and wearing proper footwear along with shoe insoles as well as getting as much REST as you possibly can before ANY day of work at the plant, otherwise it’ll turn to out to be another one of those slow, agonizing days.
Pro érvek
Great Salary, a Dunkin donuts and Nathan's in the cafeteria
Kontra érvek
Dust everywhere, easy to dirty you clothes, belongings, etc. during work hours, painful work experiences if not properly equipped with the right footwear
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Fast paced environment
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, december 13.
Working for the post office , has its ups and downs the days can be long depending on the season it’s a fast paced environment and has room for growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast-paced working environment demanding physical and strenuous work effort and abilities.
HOLIDAY CLERK ASSISTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Barrigada, GU2019, december 13.
As a Holiday Clerk Assistant, perform basically a majority of work as Postal Service Employee. Work is physically demanding of the body where you are dealing with heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, etc. of mail or containers. Co-workers and pay is good. Ideal job for younger aged generation. May not be ideal for older ones. Constantly on your feet and moving with alot of walking required. If you desire good pay and have the strength and stamina, this is ideal.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van