Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Look Deep before you Leap
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, december 7.
Working as a CCA for USPS has been the worst job in my professional career history. The job is HARD & takes a toll on your body w/all of the lifting, bending, etc. The starting pay is not equivalent to the 10+ hour work days of delivering mail & packages. When your route is done it's guaranteed that you'll have to help someone else/even more so around the holidays).
Carriers are expected to deliver in the dark even when it's unsafe to do so & CCA's are basically treated like subservients, saddled w/what regulars don't want to do. The management culture (all levels) is unconsistent, egotistical, uncaring & they love to boast about titles & being in charge. Everyone talks but very few listen especially when it comes to what works & doesn't. I heard good things about USPS in the past but fail to see these things for myself. This company is in desperate need of an overhaul!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 24.
If you want to advance and accept the responsibility there are numerous opportunities.
Educational achievement is somewhat important yet the culture is similar to crabs in a bucket.
So you will need to be cautious yet very professional.
Pro érvek
Job Security, excellent salary with benefits
Kontra érvek
crabs in a bucket mentality and blocking for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to change your shift of work.
Mail Processor Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2020, január 24.
I had to ask union APWU to see if I could get a shift change because of pregnancy. It took a lil while but by Dr orders my shift was changed. It was difficult but the union made sure I received a shift change.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van