Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

loading dock
Lead Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2018, december 15.
Overseeing the duties of 6 mailroom clerks along with providing assistance to customers. Follow up with calls concerning issues or concerns from customers. Provided assistance and answered questions for mailroom clerks. We tackled issues together and made suggestions on preventative measures. the employees display a diverse culture. Hardest part is encouraging others to work together and helping others when they have down time. working together was enjoyable. Management was laid back and didn't micro-management me even though I was just a lead. When an issue arises I could speak with him about a solution.
Pro érvek
Provided assistance to others, team player, motivated co-workers and provided insight on the operation.
Kontra érvek
sometimes personality conflicts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
I have autonomy as a rural carrier and I enjoy my job
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, TX2020, február 21.
I have worked for the postal service for over 15 years. I enjoy the work I do. It is a hard job at times with the elements involved and the work tends to wear the body down over time, but I would not trade coming to this company for anything in the world. It has allowed me to do better in life and help to provide a comfortable life for my family. I am dedicated to the job and I recommend it to anyone who is willing to work hard and be honest.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
All i can say is get in where you fit in.
Mail (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Saint Louis, IL2020, február 21.
The management team is pretty good its more or less the policy and procedure. Be prepared for ANY weather condition. Stay hydrated uou cant stress that enough.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van