Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Összes értékelés megtekintése – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced- hard place to work in.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2019, október 4.
If you want to work as a letter carrier, be prepared to work. The supervisors at Columbia location were unorganized. New CCA had a hard time adjusting because of improper training in the very beginning. I didn't have a chance to complete my 90 days probation because i was wrongly let go. I ended up resigning because i was given routes that were meant to be half routes, but were really too much for me. I believed that i did my very best with working, but my supervisors felt that i didn;t. Working at the Post Office is a experience that you wont forget. Some offices have more then 4 or more supervisors which can be very difficult. While i was there, i did like my job, but i didn't get a chance to do better. If you apply, don't work with them for the money because its more then that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – United States Postal Service

Fast pace
Rural Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, MO2019, november 12.
Hard work, need to be fast. Great employees. Sorting Mail and packages. Loading onto mail truck. Delivering mail from truck, getting signatures for mail. Delivering packages up to 70 pounds.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
There’s a reason they have the notorious past they have
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2019, november 12.
Treated like complete garbage. The stress is unreal. Half the workers kill themselves getting insane amounts of work thrown on them, while the other half sit back and do the bare minimal, leaving them with time to cause trouble. Equipment is outdated and dangerous, you get hurt constantly because of unsafe conditions, then you are punished for it. They can work you a month straight without a day off. Punished for bathroom breaks. Even if you request a day off months in advance and get it approved they can take it away with zero notice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van