United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 029 értékelés megtekintése
Not for me
Seasonal Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, augusztus 31.
I thought I would get my foot in the door during the holidays. I didn't realize I am not a stand on my feet all day kind of person. I was in pain. A lot of pain.
great hourly wage
Kontra érvek
checks were short every single week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
not a bad place to work
Sortation Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2019, július 8.
it was not a bad place to work but they have you work your 90 days then they let you go ( you hire on as temps ) and will tell you to reapply cause they only lay off so they dont have to pay benefits when they have regulars quit or retire then you have a chance of getting hired IF you are there your 90 days when it happens
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a temporary seasonal Job.
General Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2019, január 18.
they need a clearer concise system for the general employees that don't care enough to show effort. I had work piled on me because I was one of the few that naturally had a work ethic.
Pro érvek
my connections with supervisors allowed me to work overtime.
Kontra érvek
being lumped in with the i dont care workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
great place to work
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim Hills, CA2018, augusztus 7.
I was in the graveyard shift seasonal. I must say it was nice the first couple of nites, but the hours did wear me down. Great people to work with. Management was good. I had a good experience overall working for the USPS.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Joke
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fontana, CA2018, július 30.
This place needs better management. You literally have to kiss as to them which is pretty much every place but working here is like working with grown as adults who are still in high school
Pro érvek
Not a whole lot of people
Ups
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2018, július 12.
great place to work for the benefits and the hours are also great as well, as a package handler is it very fast paced and you have to be on your feet most of the time
Part time Worker
Warehouse employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, május 7.
No long wait to be placed on the full time rooster. Could not support my family. Had to find work at another location and was number 51 on the list to become full-time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
No good
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aston, PA2018, április 19.
Very dangerous job I was almost smashed by a pallet carrying 5000 pounds of paper and my finger got Jammed In the machine. And the people was nice but the pay wasn't.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to retire from
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, március 29.
Great place it's fast pace hard working heavy lifting but rewarding lace to work. Benefits are amazing plus your union. You have to be willing to work your butt of to get the job done.
Pro érvek
Work alone or with others, breaks, salary
Kontra érvek
Heat rain heavy lifting and stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working place to meet new people
Warehouse Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, január 3.
Working at the company is great. I liked the fast pace moving , getting to meet new people. i just liked that i was busy 24/7. The supervisors was friendly and let you know if things are in the wrong place or if you are doing the right thing. they stick with you through out the whole thing. they makes you feel comfortable at your job.
no free lunch.
1,0
United States Postal Service
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2017, október 23.
I don't have a good review of the position or company. Long hours and even thought the pay was good it was stressfull, especially coming to work ready to work and co workers who've been there a while stood around watching you.
Money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Its nice
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, augusztus 24.
Working at the postal is find for me because I am a hard worker an wont stop until the job is complete I love long hours and love the pay rate if over time comes my way Iam in ready to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Bad Management
Warehouse work (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, június 28.
Don't pay enough, horrible work environment, with horrible equipment, more work then getting paid, bad manager communication, its hard to advance in the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, június 20.
really enjoyed working here, was a great place, had great employee benefits and was a relaxed drama free work environment, supervisors were helpful and patient!
long commute
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
A good work place
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, június 14.
Good team worker's all of the employees work together to get the job done. I liked working the hours and management was understanding about situations
More workers
More hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, május 31.
Separated all classes of mail. Loaded, unloaded, and moved bulk mail. Empty mail from mail containers (bags, hampers, etc.) and load mail into mail containers. Performed other duties incidental to the moving and processing of mail and related mail handling equipment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Place filled with opportunities for all.
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2016, október 10.
The United States Postal Service is a good place to work at as a student due to their benefits like student reimbursement and anyone in general who is looking for a career at a place that is full of opportunities for advancement.
Pro érvek
It only takes 30 days to archive seniority in order to explore other departments of your interest
Kontra érvek
The work some times can be demanding...it takes some take for new workers to adjust to the pace
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Excellent place to start a Career. Thumbs up
warehouse work (Volt alkalmazott) –  5801 Technology Blvd,Sandston Va2016, szeptember 9.
Excellent place to start a Career. Thumbs up. Best place ever to start off a career very respectful company.If you work hard it always pays off so please join this company if you would like to become something you shall achieve it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
productive
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2016, július 16.
It was outgoing a great learning experience for future reference I had fun getting along with other coworkers learning at what was my weakness within the job but most of all how to stay consistent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
ups
Warehouse Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2016, április 13.
my job ups isa great job it has it good an bad days. I feel the hardest part of my job is to load an the funnest part is picking the boxes to eeach trailor. Management is ok an my co workers are some pretty cool people. Working here at ups i learned how to load an i learned patience.
Pro érvek
our supivisor nuys us food depending on how we working an they have lots of benefits
Kontra érvek
they might short you on your check if you are not wrighting your time down
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 4Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van