United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 292 értékelés megtekintése
Review
Working in a warehouse is good but it has their cons. There were hours with no assignments and hours where it had nonstop assignments. The hours we were given were all 12 hour shifts 5 days a week
N/a
I think i had a wonderful time working at the United States postal service. The management we're very friendly and helping people. They are very understanding about medical issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good honest factory style work.
Great company to work for the work is honest and easy. There is always something moving and going, you will always be moving on your shift. The feeling of accomplishment that you have at the end of each shift is rewarding. Nothing better than to know you helped a veteran get his or her medicine.
Not for me
I thought I would get my foot in the door during the holidays. I didn't realize I am not a stand on my feet all day kind of person. I was in pain. A lot of pain.
great hourly wage
Kontra érvek
checks were short every single week
not a bad place to work
it was not a bad place to work but they have you work your 90 days then they let you go ( you hire on as temps ) and will tell you to reapply cause they only lay off so they dont have to pay benefits when they have regulars quit or retire then you have a chance of getting hired IF you are there your 90 days when it happens
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a temporary seasonal Job.
they need a clearer concise system for the general employees that don't care enough to show effort. I had work piled on me because I was one of the few that naturally had a work ethic.
Pro érvek
my connections with supervisors allowed me to work overtime.
Kontra érvek
being lumped in with the i dont care workers
great place to work
I was in the graveyard shift seasonal. I must say it was nice the first couple of nites, but the hours did wear me down. Great people to work with. Management was good. I had a good experience overall working for the USPS.
Joke
This place needs better management. You literally have to kiss as to them which is pretty much every place but working here is like working with grown as adults who are still in high school
Pro érvek
Not a whole lot of people
Ups
great place to work for the benefits and the hours are also great as well, as a package handler is it very fast paced and you have to be on your feet most of the time
Part time Worker
No long wait to be placed on the full time rooster. Could not support my family. Had to find work at another location and was number 51 on the list to become full-time.
1,0
No good
Very dangerous job I was almost smashed by a pallet carrying 5000 pounds of paper and my finger got Jammed In the machine. And the people was nice but the pay wasn't.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to retire from
Great place it's fast pace hard working heavy lifting but rewarding lace to work. Benefits are amazing plus your union. You have to be willing to work your butt of to get the job done.
Pro érvek
Work alone or with others, breaks, salary
Kontra érvek
Heat rain heavy lifting and stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working place to meet new people
Working at the company is great. I liked the fast pace moving , getting to meet new people. i just liked that i was busy 24/7. The supervisors was friendly and let you know if things are in the wrong place or if you are doing the right thing. they stick with you through out the whole thing. they makes you feel comfortable at your job.
no free lunch.
1,0
United States Postal Service
I don't have a good review of the position or company. Long hours and even thought the pay was good it was stressfull, especially coming to work ready to work and co workers who've been there a while stood around watching you.
Money
Its nice
Working at the postal is find for me because I am a hard worker an wont stop until the job is complete I love long hours and love the pay rate if over time comes my way Iam in ready to work.
Bad Management
Don't pay enough, horrible work environment, with horrible equipment, more work then getting paid, bad manager communication, its hard to advance in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
really enjoyed working here, was a great place, had great employee benefits and was a relaxed drama free work environment, supervisors were helpful and patient!
long commute
A good work place
Good team worker's all of the employees work together to get the job done. I liked working the hours and management was understanding about situations
More workers
More hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Separated all classes of mail. Loaded, unloaded, and moved bulk mail. Empty mail from mail containers (bags, hampers, etc.) and load mail into mail containers. Performed other duties incidental to the moving and processing of mail and related mail handling equipment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company needs to focus on making it a better work environment
Longterm job it is best to keep one foot in and one foot out when joining this company good for students in college and people just out of high school
Munkahelyi kultúra
Place filled with opportunities for all.
The United States Postal Service is a good place to work at as a student due to their benefits like student reimbursement and anyone in general who is looking for a career at a place that is full of opportunities for advancement.
Pro érvek
It only takes 30 days to archive seniority in order to explore other departments of your interest
Kontra érvek
The work some times can be demanding...it takes some take for new workers to adjust to the pace
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés