United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Manager

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 165 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivery/Customer Service Supervisor
Distribution and Sales Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, október 20.
Great chance to learn the ends and outs. Supervisor's don't get paid enough for what they do. Station manager get the position and let supervisor do it all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the time was excellent for job security.
Supervisor Distribution Office (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, augusztus 29.
Been retired and therefore, no knowledge of work environment. Worked for Los Angeles General Mail Facility. We had deadlines for dispatch. Christmas Holidays a lot overtime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company
Distribution Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  los angeles2018, október 11.
It was nice to come to work every day to a great team and support from the upper level management every day with an open mind and willingness to try new things
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an ok place to work
Supervisor Distribution (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, július 13.
Some of the policies that are set in place are unrealistic. I enjoyed my time at the postal service once I figured out how to navigate through the nonsense.
Pro érvek
Great Benefits
Kontra érvek
Too many to name.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work
Supervisor Processing and Distribution (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, január 31.
I enjoyed working at the employer .We worked as a team . Before every tour we received company goals and received yesterdays accomplishments. When our goals are meet. We would be told good job and Thank you.
Pro érvek
Bonus perfect attendence award
Kontra érvek
Healthcare, Thift SavingPlan
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, high performance, great pay, benefits and numerous cultures to meet and learn.
Distribution Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, szeptember 3.
This is a company, I worked for more than 18 yrs, my children utilized this company until college, and my husband (37 yrs) retired from working all his early years. This is a company that it was indeed an honor to work for,
Pro érvek
Numerous benefits, career advancements, and great learning experiences.
Kontra érvek
Shift work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great organization that serves the masses.
Supervisor Distribution Ops (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, augusztus 12.
A great organization to work for. It provides universal mail service to the 50 states and to the pacific possessions as well as the world at large. I grew up in this organization, worked with many good people over the years. A great employer for those willing to work hard.
Pro érvek
Faithful in the employment provided
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellence place to work,
Supervisor of Distribution Operation (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2015, május 26.
Great company, hands on training, very good pay rate and the people are just wonderful. The company culture is diverse. Expectations and goals are high but there's support to help all employee achieve set goals.
Pro érvek
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Continuous Standing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult work environment better than average compensation
Supervisor of Processing and Distribution (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2015, május 24.
Felt that there was a lot of workplace animosity and a great deal of tension between employees and management. It was a difficult task to get everyone to work together, not impossible but sometimes frustrating. Many good people but a culture of adversarial positions between the union and management.
Pro érvek
Compensation and benefits
Kontra érvek
Work place environment and hours of operation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent job for job security
Distribution Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2015, május 14.
I enjoyed working for the Postal Service. Opportunities for advance are available. You have to be willing to put the time in.
Pro érvek
na
Kontra érvek
an
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job.
Supervisor of Distribution (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2015, május 10.
The hardest part of the job was working with someone that did not appreciate the opportunity. What I enjoyed most was the feeling I had from doing a job well.
Pro érvek
various opportunities.
Kontra érvek
A great deal of competition.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work with great benefits
Operation Distribution Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2014, október 12.
Quality and productivity is the main focus everyday at work. my co-workers make the experience working there a lot better.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Changes in the economy and how the mail was prepared was affecting employment
Supervisor of Mails, Processing and Distribution (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, Illinois2012, december 14.
A typical day would be to greet 25 employees, distribute assignments to machines, monitor breaks and lunches of employees, perform weekly safety and service talks, relocated employees to needed areas depending upon mail volume, training employees on new equipment. Perform daily productivity reports. Meet with peers and upper management as needed. Talk to union officials and labor representatives as needed. Responsible for payroll for 40 employees.
Pro érvek
somewhat secure job, loved the employees and getting them to break new goals
Kontra érvek
blue collar work when helping get dispatches out, no raise or cost of living for 3 years
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: United States Postal Service? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3,5
23 165 értékelés alapján
57 092
45 751
35 319
22 284
12 719

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,1Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,7Bérezés/juttatások
3,3Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
2,9Vezetőség
3,2Céges kultúra