United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Warehouse Manager14 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 841 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing applicable it just temporary it was only good for the seasonal work would have been nice to stay working permanently the work was easy not to hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great chance to learn the ends and outs. Supervisor's don't get paid enough for what they do. Station manager get the position and let supervisor do it all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been retired and therefore, no knowledge of work environment. Worked for Los Angeles General Mail Facility. We had deadlines for dispatch. Christmas Holidays a lot overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was nice to come to work every day to a great team and support from the upper level management every day with an open mind and willingness to try new things
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the policies that are set in place are unrealistic. I enjoyed my time at the postal service once I figured out how to navigate through the nonsense.
Great Benefits
Too many to name.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the employer .We worked as a team . Before every tour we received company goals and received yesterdays accomplishments. When our goals are meet. We would be told good job and Thank you.
Bonus perfect attendence award
Healthcare, Thift SavingPlan
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a company, I worked for more than 18 yrs, my children utilized this company until college, and my husband (37 yrs) retired from working all his early years. This is a company that it was indeed an honor to work for,
Pro érvek
Numerous benefits, career advancements, and great learning experiences.
Shift work
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great organization to work for. It provides universal mail service to the 50 states and to the pacific possessions as well as the world at large. I grew up in this organization, worked with many good people over the years. A great employer for those willing to work hard.
Pro érvek
Faithful in the employment provided
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, hands on training, very good pay rate and the people are just wonderful. The company culture is diverse. Expectations and goals are high but there's support to help all employee achieve set goals.
Great benefits
Continuous Standing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Felt that there was a lot of workplace animosity and a great deal of tension between employees and management. It was a difficult task to get everyone to work together, not impossible but sometimes frustrating. Many good people but a culture of adversarial positions between the union and management.
Compensation and benefits
Kontra érvek
Work place environment and hours of operation
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for the Postal Service. Opportunities for advance are available. You have to be willing to put the time in.
na
an
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job was working with someone that did not appreciate the opportunity. What I enjoyed most was the feeling I had from doing a job well.
various opportunities.
Kontra érvek
A great deal of competition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quality and productivity is the main focus everyday at work. my co-workers make the experience working there a lot better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would be to greet 25 employees, distribute assignments to machines, monitor breaks and lunches of employees, perform weekly safety and service talks, relocated employees to needed areas depending upon mail volume, training employees on new equipment. Perform daily productivity reports. Meet with peers and upper management as needed. Talk to union officials and labor representatives as needed. Responsible for payroll for 40 employees.
Pro érvek
somewhat secure job, loved the employees and getting them to break new goals
Kontra érvek
blue collar work when helping get dispatches out, no raise or cost of living for 3 years
További United States Postal Service-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés