United States Postal Service
3,4 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Unloader

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 27 099 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Oh no it was hot some days cold some days really the weather cuz the pain was magnificent and I really love that sometimes I'm by myself most of the time and I'm perfectly fine with that I can still take this job today
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review was always make the best out of all situations & most of the time if you get the work done fast , neatly & how its suppose to be then it really wouldn't be as hard .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, the job is beneficial for those seeking benefits, or educational assistance such as myself, but it is very laborious. and fatiguing. Management is the cause of most problems because there is no set guidelines for managers to follow similar steps, they tend to do what they think is best and conflict with other supervisors, which ultimately means for the unloader is they're gonna keep getting moved around consistently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job is a very past pace it’s good as working with a team & completing the assignment making sure all duties is clear and it’s a very good job for others
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ups is a very great work place and its very hard work but i have the energy to get all my work done in a timely manner and no issues with staff or managers etc.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical day is going into the trailer of a truck and unloading packages. Some packages being light as paper to almost 100lbs. Easiest part of the job is the routine of the job. The hardest part of the job was maintaining an average BPM (Box's Per Minute)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working at high rate speed , the employees where very great team players . Teach how to focus on low speed to high speed pressure. Working at the United States Postal Service also teaches you how to learn not only the position you were hired for but different levels of training good mind set in gratitude.
Lunch
Half hour lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
I unload boxes into a conveyor belt. I've learned to work well with others. The management is cool but sometimes uptight. Hardest part is the quick pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely Fast Paced and made your back sore for how fast they want the trucks Unloaded. Not as many hours needed to make it a career. But it was early enough in the morning to where you could do another job.
Pro érvek
Can do Multiple jobs with it
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really don't have anything to say for the company United Postal Service they still owe me a check which they refuse to give me just give me the run around and passing to another person.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Management and lack of pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The supervisor was very unfair to people he would write up certain people for minor and let other people do whatever they wanted. The pay and hours weren’t good for the amount of work I put in
Munkahelyi kultúra
Basically a high demand of work in the little time that your there. You don't get enough hours to make enough money to live on. The work conditions are the worst I've ever encountered.
Pro érvek
Free shirts and food occasionally
Kontra érvek
Backbreaking work with little payoff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IF you like long hours in the morning and being blamed for stuff that is not your fault, then go ahead and work there. If you like to work hand in hand with the teemsters union, which is killing industry in this country, then go ahead and apply as well. If you enjoy unrealistic goals, as well as management tying your hands from the get go of shift, then by all means apply and prepare to be miserable.
cheap (relatively) healthcare
Kontra érvek
you get what you pay for
Munkahelyi kultúra
its not great working for this type of back breaking job, You don't get enough hours, your supervisors don't care about you only about numbers and pay is way too low
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get to meet great people, It's five hours for you're work day. Its easy work. Only work 5 days a week, Monday - Friday. You get the weekend to yourself. which is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my freshman year of college, I worked for UPS as a temp worker for their peak season. I worked in the unload area where all I did was unload boxes onto the conveyor belt.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work was I come in and stretch before I start , then empty a dozen trucks full of boxes. The management was supportive , they often tell jokes and kept a smile on my face. The hardest part of the job was lifting the heavy boxes. At this job, I felt like I was working out at the gym everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thoroughly enjoyed working at UPS. it was a very worthwhile experience. The supervisors were very kind and supplementary, and were a great help to me throughout my duration working there
Pro érvek
good pay, good hours, worked well with my school schedule
transportation issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the short time I worked for the USPS distribution center. Off-loading trucks was a way of stress relief, it was tiring and physically exhausting but was good for the mind. Low stress environment except for when things got busy but even that wasn't much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was long hours of separating boxes by zip codes into their crates. I learned many zip codes and different counties. The manager was always around to assist you. I had many co-workers we really didn't talk much except on break. The hardest part was some boxes looked light when they weren't. The most enjoyable part was the money and I got to listen to music and be by myself at times.
Pro érvek
long hours, heavy lifting, not really anyone to talk to
Kontra érvek
money, music, kept me busy during winter
Munkahelyi kultúra
Go to work unload semi trucks all day. As fast as you can and put the labels face up on a conveyor belt.
Good company