United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: USPS

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 731 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours you get will always be crazy ,,, overnight ,, the hours are really late ,, May start 3 am , or 4 am ,, or maybe 7 pm till 3am ,, the hours there at the plant mess up your sleep format ,, the the only thing ,, it’s crazy hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working for the post office you have to love what you doing to be able to deal with what you doing. My experience was wonderful my supervisor was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work at I enjoy the people smile l love working for this company I will to work part time Due to my medical problem I tell everyone I no to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very bad company to work for. I currently work at USPS and It’s very stressful they never approve days off and when they do it’s all even more stressful due to lack of employees to cover for that day. Carriers are highly favored, though they still have their bumps in the road with the company. But the clerks are basically everyone’s lackey and you must work around everyone else’s work ethic and pick up after them. you’ll also be in the frontlines when there is an issue with mail and not the carrier, when it obviously isn’t the clerks fault, it’s the carriers fault. They tend to look at the 1% of mistakes that you might make even if it’s from lack of training on their part which happens way more than it should(though it shouldn’t even happen at all). No compensation for excellent work just yearly raises, no praise or morale boosters for their employees. They’ll make up their own rules on the fly so that the employee could be at fault or never relay the rule to employees and still blame you. The lack of brainpower in this company is outstanding. I honestly don’t know how mail gets where it needs to go as much as it does, because it’s a mystery to me. Also you start off as a part timer and don’t get full benefits, days off or a decent schedule. You don’t convert overtime to a full time employee, you only will get converted if another employee moves up, transfers, leaves or gets fired. Even after that, another full time employee has a shot at taking that position before you’ll be considered. They also try to entrap their employees with outlandish techniques to “ensure” you’re doing - több...
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would love to work for USPS again. I like the people I worked with. The management was great. The hardest part of the job was trying to drive a left steering vehicle and deliver mail
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at the post office was to come in to sort mail and get it to where its suppose to go. management was horrible. i love the team that i worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All the upper management were ex-military and ran it that way. Like a Drill Sargent. every employee was scared for their job every day. They had the routes timed. You literally had to run.
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice job work with or without your vehicle you must tell them in the beginning if you want or don’t want to use your car. Training was good and I worked on Sundays delivery Amazon
Work by yourself
Only 1 day a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Fast paced and guaranteed hours. Managers and postal workers are very helpful and are willing to help you with any questions you may have. You could work up to 10 - 12 hours a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was an awesome place to work and always busy however I was working 70+ hours a week and that I couldn't do. I asked for a smaller route but nothing was available.
Pro érvek
Money is great and its a secure job
to many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
after you complete your job you will help others daily till around 7pm. If it was daily it would be ok. but they allow people to get away too much with not doing there own job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the day is handling the heavy volumes of mail and parcels on time. It is nice to get out on the street and deliver if the weather is good. Management is not helpful most of the time and most of the work is piled on top of the carriers and clerks.
Kontra érvek
short breaks/long days/ heavy packages and trays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the benefits and the job. I just couldn't get enough hours. It's a good job and not complicated. As long as politics is not involved it's an amazing work place with a lot of opportunities for the future.
Salary
Deductions
Munkahelyi kultúra
In this company it's a government job so u have to get drug test but it's a get job cuz ppl work together to get job done in they give u a lot of overtime in u work every holiday so Now days off in they make sure they teach u new things while u are employed with them
Pro érvek
Great job in can teach u alot
Kontra érvek
They give u three breaks I don't need breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is based on seniority, including advancement opportunities. Working hard and doing the right thing doesn't seem to take precedence over your seniority level. Education, productivity and due diligence doesn't seem to matter in this environment which can lead to discouragement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work, great atmosphere the people are very nice and humble being that they have to sit at a mail processing machine for more then 9 hours a day.
great pay
Kontra érvek
standing still for a long time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Already know what is needed of me. As an employee here learn to scan truck and ship and receive. You work in all different areas with all different employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too political, promotions based on who you know, not what you do, I worked hard and received no responses fro supervision, and was promised to be turned over and it never happened
just a job
disrespect
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would start around 7:30 am and complete a route. deliver mail and packages. I learned how to make routes easier to complete a day, depending on amount of mail and redirecting the route to my advantage. management isn't as bad they just barley work with yow. co workers tend to help with no problem i feel everyone helps one another. the hardest part of the job for me is dealing with the weather. you just have to be prepared at all times. the most enjoyable part is working with my co workers they encourage you daily.
Pro érvek
take break when you want, lots of over time
weather, heavy packages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clock in a 6.00 am fill cart with water. We had certain rooms that we cleaned everyday. From Taking bedding from bed and wiping down beds to remaking them. We also would dust these rooms and sweep and mop behind and underneath everything in the room. In all rooms we would clean toilets and clean sinks. Make sure the paper towels were full, and toilet paper full and glove boxes full and restock everything that needed filled. In afternoon after residence were done eating there lunch we would sweep and mop dinning room. Buff the dinning room floor once a week. What I learned. Manage my time and get my job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.My co-workers. There was three of us co-workers and we all took turns working varies days we worked well together, left notes for each other if we needed to get something done and time did not allow for us to get it done.Hardest past of the job. Watching a residence past away and the family members grieving. Most enjoyable past of the job. Talking with the residence about there life and families.
Pro érvek
Enjoyed talking with the residences and there company.
Kontra érvek
Was hard to get beds cleaned and remade and rooms cleaned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Post office job they have awesome pay it was a temp service position ONLY thing about the post office NO one retires so it's hard to get a position in the company. The work was good I love to be busy.