United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Truck Driver

49 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 800 értékelés megtekintése
racist manager and employee
Truck Driver Class A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, PA2020, február 13.
management don't like immigrant , the causation employee think the job is for just white employee , unqualify management , they care about delivery on time , waist a lot money , trowing good staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
New equipment
Truck Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2020, február 7.
garbage garbage garbage people are the laziest people I ever worked around in my life manager dont know anything worker clock in then go to their car and go to sleep
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Job guaranty
Semi truck driver Local P/D (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palatine, IL2019, december 24.
You work five to six days week weekends holidays or nights depends on your seniority I work in palatine Illinois as a class A cdl Driver over all it’s a good job and good benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job, low pay, no OT
CDL Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2019, december 20.
I really enjoy work for the post office, easier job ever, some coworkers are nice and helpful, some are ignorant and miserable, benefits are really good but no overtime letting you take home $1200 every two weeks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
USPS hauling the mail
Truck Driver Class A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2019, december 20.
Start at 4 a.m. in case your mail had 752 mailboxes per day long days strenuous work but fun and rewarding achievable. I started as a rural carrier and had to Subaru right hand drive cars expensive to keep running then went to tractor trailer driver hauling mail everyday state to state.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Sub contract
Truck Driverdock manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, december 17.
Very easy job but the company I worked for was brought out and my 401k was not matched at all .Lost my check and not paid for all of my referral had 5 people hired worked 3 weeks and never paid for sign on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Toxic
Truck Driver Class A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh gmf2019, október 19.
After you make regular the money is great with lots of overtime. People csn make over 60k easily. The work is hard and management rides your but They expect you to give your whole life to the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
5,0
Great Place to Work
CDL Truck Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2019, október 3.
Great place to work. You must be reliable and committed to your work schedule and job duties.

Management is awesome. Most of the colleagues I worked are amazing and a pleasure to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 5Jelentés
Good equipment
Truck Driver Class A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, CA2019, szeptember 24.
Very clean and safe work place. Friendly staff, good benefits and weekly pay.only thing I didn’t like about this job was too far from my house,but it was very comfortable job!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Tractor trailer operator
Class A CDL Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2019, szeptember 14.
Use to be a Laid back good job with fair pay for the work but the last 10 years cuts and a bad culture add more work and don’t replenish the work force. Forces people to work unsafe and get the job done rather than be safe and work properly. This job does not keep up with pay in New York or the northeast for truckers, postal contractors are paying higher than your top pay that takes years to get.
Job security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
2,0
Liars/inconsistency/bad management
Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, szeptember 5.
I was told I’ll be at top scale pay in 18months during my interview. At my orientation I learned it will take 8yrs (after I’ve already quit my last job which paid more with cheaper benefits) to get to top scale. While I was a PTF(part time full) employee, I was paid $22 hourly but that’s because you don’t get the holiday pay or any incentives until u become full time regulars but then u drop 80cents in pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
enriching varied experiences day to day
Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  433 west Harrison st2019, szeptember 3.
Gained valuable trucking skills and scheduling experience contact with the public is one experience that I use to this day. Working briefly with management was enlightening.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
the worst
PVS Truck Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, augusztus 25.
management sucks they think they know everything and the employees know nothing. they have stupidvisors that know nothing about the position they are in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
work cinditions were not healthy, poor supervision.
CDL Tractor tailer Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, augusztus 21.
Working for the usps in my view is not a very healthy experience, the supervisors will pit driver against driver and group against group.(racial tension). If a driver had a problem, they were told to deal with it themselves which more often than not, would result in some kind of an altercation when individuals acted on this very poor type of advice. Needless to say, problems were left to fester and very rarely were they resolved resulting in a very poor and unhealthy working environment.
Pro érvek
decent benefits after lengthy qualifying period.
poor work conditions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great pay and benefits
Truck Driver Class A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, július 22.
Poor management lazy people stressful. It is worth the 401k to suffer to take care of your family. I enjoy my career the structure of everything is in place on paper but information is hidden improbably trained people are in management positions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job the work is easy to do and is very consistent
a typical day of work consist of driving to postal stations to pick up outgoing mail and delivering it back to the main plant. over these three years I have learned how to drive commercial vehicles efficient in tight and over crowed areas in the inner city without any accidents. The hardest part of my job has been dealing with the culture in my department its not a very healthy mental environment, the most enjoyable part of my job is the driving alone and mastering my craft daily.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 4Jelentés
2,0
Union, easy work.
Truck Driver Class A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, június 17.
While is a federal job, the money is not that great. The company as a business is not customer oriented and the service provided is not great. Since is a government job the need to expedite and deliver mail and parcels is not a priority and there is a ton of favoritism.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst career move I have ever made.
Truck Driver Class A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, május 25.
This was beyond a shadow of a doubt the worst decision I have made involving my career! Shift changes and schedule changes due to managements inability to properly perform their function as managers and supervisors! No life away from work at all. As a driver there is a revolving door for employees and the only common denominator is the management as to why this happens. Don’t make the mistake I made.
Great insurance
Very bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
"The W-O-R-S-T Place to Work!"
CDL Class A Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, május 16.
I was hired as a full time TTO driver at a USPS processing facility from February 2019 until April 2019. I am owed something within the range of $6000.00 prior to taxes that I have not yet been paid. I have not been paid since March 2019 and this is why I QUIT!! "Arrogant ignorance" within management on an agency-wide scale: it is one thing to not know what you're doing, and humbly defer to the people who do. It is another thing to not know what you're doing, and yet be so unprofessional and arrogant as to be unwilling to admit your shortcomings. This is a very bad combination, and one which will drive USPS into insolvency. I have brought this issue to the attention of my direct supervisor numerous pay periods. 4 times we worked through exactly which days I wasn’t getting credit for. And 4 times I have been assured that the entire issue would be handled correctly and my money that I am owed would be available on my next paycheck. 3 months later this very day I still have not receive my back pay. This facility (ISC) is not very well organized and it took a long time before I was issued a incorrectly working time card which could automatically categorize my hours. Prior to that I was relying on the 1260 forms which have been mishandled by the post office. I was told that this issue would be resolved by checking on my access card swipes getting into the building for the days I haven’t been paid yet. I do not know why there has been a delay or a negligence in getting that data but there has.
1.) I can prove I was not paid for working these days via printouts from the post office
  több... given to me by my manager.

2.) I can prove that I was present those days and the hours I was present (using my location as tracked by Google). (The door swipes taken when I entered and left the building will show the similar data.)

3.) I can show I haven’t been paid restitution [yet] to make up for not being paid for the hours I worked.

4.) I can also prove that I worked more than 40 hours prior in each week where I was shorted payment by the post office and so that I am owed overtime rates for every hour the post office owes.

I'm looking for any advice on who I should contact. I am not allowed in the building anymore since I am no longer an employee

I don't know the phone number of the local union office (which is in the building) however Google has a local union office for this city that might represent me. (I was never a union member though since I was only a temporary employee there.)

I don't know the phone number or email address of the supervisor to hold certain people accountable I've been dealing with (and I am not looking forward to going into the next year 2020 going over this to get my payment owed to me.
  kevesebb
Excellent Benefits
Ignorant about paying employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Poor management and equipment
Truck Driver Class A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, április 16.
The post office believes in putting people in place of transportation management who has No Experience at all when it comes to transportation. The equipment is old and halfway up kept and would probably fail DOT regulations. You can get a lot of hours and you have very good benefits but the stress and of the environment it's just not worth it especially when you compare your hourly rate with other comprable company's. In Texas we are a laughing stock. Compared to UPS and FedEx. Management has no clue of logistics period.
Benefits and paycheck
Management and equipment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van