United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Truck Driver

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
55 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really horrible management, No training,They talk to you like if you was in the military but the USPS is not government own, Some co-worker try to set you up for failure, It', No start time or fixed days off they scheduled you daily, Keep your business to yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork at United States Postal Service is deploorableIf you are not a yes man for the supervisor you will never elevate in the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
OverallMy experience working at United States Postal Service is meh, management never works together/hates each other, which makes our work more difficult, they're never on the same page with one another and when they're upset at each other, they use the employees to get back at the next, like not passing one supervisor instructions on to the employee so that the supervisor in question has to scream at the employee for being at the wrong place at the wrong time, nobody cares if you get hurt or constantly overworked, money is ok and time worked per week is ok I guess.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work for this company 40 hour in 6 days with no overtime you day of maybe m t w or Thursday . This is why I quit no life no family time. If you have family this is not for you!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No trust place, environment is bad, only good things are the benefits, but sometimes just want to run out and never back. Is a good job for people who almost ready for retirement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
go into work and get it started. everything seems harder than it looks. the bosses is always around when you need help for anything. got plenty room working place to work on anything. the hardest thing is doing a job that requires using your brain and need get help from other people.at the end of the day i know i done my job and i got it done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
management don't like immigrant , the causation employee think the job is for just white employee , unqualify management , they care about delivery on time , waist a lot money , trowing good staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
garbage garbage garbage people are the laziest people I ever worked around in my life manager dont know anything worker clock in then go to their car and go to sleep
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day/night. Come in at 1am load your truck. Proceed to postal station, unload which takes 10 min. Then go back to same postal hub you left from. Do this 3 times and that is your day as a TTO(Tractor trailer Operator).
Pro érvek
Easiest job in the world
Hours. Work/ life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work five to six days week weekends holidays or nights depends on your seniority I work in palatine Illinois as a class A cdl Driver over all it’s a good job and good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy work for the post office, easier job ever, some coworkers are nice and helpful, some are ignorant and miserable, benefits are really good but no overtime letting you take home $1200 every two weeks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Start at 4 a.m. in case your mail had 752 mailboxes per day long days strenuous work but fun and rewarding achievable. I started as a rural carrier and had to Subaru right hand drive cars expensive to keep running then went to tractor trailer driver hauling mail everyday state to state.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very easy job but the company I worked for was brought out and my 401k was not matched at all .Lost my check and not paid for all of my referral had 5 people hired worked 3 weeks and never paid for sign on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After you make regular the money is great with lots of overtime. People csn make over 60k easily. The work is hard and management rides your but They expect you to give your whole life to the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. You must be reliable and committed to your work schedule and job duties. Management is awesome. Most of the colleagues I worked are amazing and a pleasure to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very clean and safe work place. Friendly staff, good benefits and weekly pay.only thing I didn’t like about this job was too far from my house,but it was very comfortable job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Use to be a Laid back good job with fair pay for the work but the last 10 years cuts and a bad culture add more work and don’t replenish the work force. Forces people to work unsafe and get the job done rather than be safe and work properly. This job does not keep up with pay in New York or the northeast for truckers, postal contractors are paying higher than your top pay that takes years to get.
Job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was told I’ll be at top scale pay in 18months during my interview. At my orientation I learned it will take 8yrs (after I’ve already quit my last job which paid more with cheaper benefits) to get to top scale. While I was a PTF(part time full) employee, I was paid $22 hourly but that’s because you don’t get the holiday pay or any incentives until u become full time regulars but then u drop 80cents in pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gained valuable trucking skills and scheduling experience contact with the public is one experience that I use to this day. Working briefly with management was enlightening.
Munkahelyi kultúra
management sucks they think they know everything and the employees know nothing. they have stupidvisors that know nothing about the position they are in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the usps in my view is not a very healthy experience, the supervisors will pit driver against driver and group against group.(racial tension). If a driver had a problem, they were told to deal with it themselves which more often than not, would result in some kind of an altercation when individuals acted on this very poor type of advice. Needless to say, problems were left to fester and very rarely were they resolved resulting in a very poor and unhealthy working environment.
Pro érvek
decent benefits after lengthy qualifying period.
poor work conditions.