United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Truck Driver

43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 507 értékelés megtekintése
Toxic
Truck Driver Class A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh gmf2019, október 19.
After you make regular the money is great with lots of overtime. People csn make over 60k easily. The work is hard and management rides your but They expect you to give your whole life to the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great Place to Work
CDL Truck Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2019, október 3.
Great place to work. You must be reliable and committed to your work schedule and job duties.

Management is awesome. Most of the colleagues I worked are amazing and a pleasure to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Tractor trailer operator
Class A CDL Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2019, szeptember 14.
Use to be a Laid back good job with fair pay for the work but the last 10 years cuts and a bad culture add more work and don’t replenish the work force. Forces people to work unsafe and get the job done rather than be safe and work properly. This job does not keep up with pay in New York or the northeast for truckers, postal contractors are paying higher than your top pay that takes years to get.
Job security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
2,0
Liars/inconsistency/bad management
Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, szeptember 5.
I was told I’ll be at top scale pay in 18months during my interview. At my orientation I learned it will take 8yrs (after I’ve already quit my last job which paid more with cheaper benefits) to get to top scale. While I was a PTF(part time full) employee, I was paid $22 hourly but that’s because you don’t get the holiday pay or any incentives until u become full time regulars but then u drop 80cents in pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
enriching varied experiences day to day
Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  433 west Harrison st2019, szeptember 3.
Gained valuable trucking skills and scheduling experience contact with the public is one experience that I use to this day. Working briefly with management was enlightening.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
the worst
PVS Truck Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, augusztus 25.
management sucks they think they know everything and the employees know nothing. they have stupidvisors that know nothing about the position they are in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
work cinditions were not healthy, poor supervision.
CDL Tractor tailer Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, augusztus 21.
Working for the usps in my view is not a very healthy experience, the supervisors will pit driver against driver and group against group.(racial tension). If a driver had a problem, they were told to deal with it themselves which more often than not, would result in some kind of an altercation when individuals acted on this very poor type of advice. Needless to say, problems were left to fester and very rarely were they resolved resulting in a very poor and unhealthy working environment.
Pro érvek
decent benefits after lengthy qualifying period.
poor work conditions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
4,0
Great pay and benefits
Truck Driver Class A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, július 22.
Poor management lazy people stressful. It is worth the 401k to suffer to take care of your family. I enjoy my career the structure of everything is in place on paper but information is hidden improbably trained people are in management positions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job the work is easy to do and is very consistent
a typical day of work consist of driving to postal stations to pick up outgoing mail and delivering it back to the main plant. over these three years I have learned how to drive commercial vehicles efficient in tight and over crowed areas in the inner city without any accidents. The hardest part of my job has been dealing with the culture in my department its not a very healthy mental environment, the most enjoyable part of my job is the driving alone and mastering my craft daily.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
2,0
Union, easy work.
Truck Driver Class A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, június 17.
While is a federal job, the money is not that great. The company as a business is not customer oriented and the service provided is not great. Since is a government job the need to expedite and deliver mail and parcels is not a priority and there is a ton of favoritism.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst career move I have ever made.
Truck Driver Class A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, május 25.
This was beyond a shadow of a doubt the worst decision I have made involving my career! Shift changes and schedule changes due to managements inability to properly perform their function as managers and supervisors! No life away from work at all. As a driver there is a revolving door for employees and the only common denominator is the management as to why this happens. Don’t make the mistake I made.
Great insurance
Very bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
"The W-O-R-S-T Place to Work!"
CDL Class A Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, május 16.
I was hired as a full time TTO driver at a USPS processing facility from February 2019 until April 2019. I am owed something within the range of $6000.00 prior to taxes that I have not yet been paid. I have not been paid since March 2019 and this is why I QUIT!! "Arrogant ignorance" within management on an agency-wide scale: it is one thing to not know what you're doing, and humbly defer to the people who do. It is another thing to not know what you're doing, and yet be so unprofessional and arrogant as to be unwilling to admit your shortcomings. This is a very bad combination, and one which will drive USPS into insolvency. I have brought this issue to the attention of my direct supervisor numerous pay periods. 4 times we worked through exactly which days I wasn’t getting credit for. And 4 times I have been assured that the entire issue would be handled correctly and my money that I am owed would be available on my next paycheck. 3 months later this very day I still have not receive my back pay. This facility (ISC) is not very well organized and it took a long time before I was issued a incorrectly working time card which could automatically categorize my hours. Prior to that I was relying on the 1260 forms which have been mishandled by the post office. I was told that this issue would be resolved by checking on my access card swipes getting into the building for the days I haven’t been paid yet. I do not know why there has been a delay or a negligence in getting that data but there has.
1.) I can prove I was not paid for working these days via printouts from the post office
  több... given to me by my manager.

2.) I can prove that I was present those days and the hours I was present (using my location as tracked by Google). (The door swipes taken when I entered and left the building will show the similar data.)

3.) I can show I haven’t been paid restitution [yet] to make up for not being paid for the hours I worked.

4.) I can also prove that I worked more than 40 hours prior in each week where I was shorted payment by the post office and so that I am owed overtime rates for every hour the post office owes.

I'm looking for any advice on who I should contact. I am not allowed in the building anymore since I am no longer an employee

I don't know the phone number of the local union office (which is in the building) however Google has a local union office for this city that might represent me. (I was never a union member though since I was only a temporary employee there.)

I don't know the phone number or email address of the supervisor to hold certain people accountable I've been dealing with (and I am not looking forward to going into the next year 2020 going over this to get my payment owed to me.
  kevesebb
Excellent Benefits
Ignorant about paying employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Poor management and equipment
Truck Driver Class A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, április 16.
The post office believes in putting people in place of transportation management who has No Experience at all when it comes to transportation. The equipment is old and halfway up kept and would probably fail DOT regulations. You can get a lot of hours and you have very good benefits but the stress and of the environment it's just not worth it especially when you compare your hourly rate with other comprable company's. In Texas we are a laughing stock. Compared to UPS and FedEx. Management has no clue of logistics period.
Benefits and paycheck
Management and equipment
CDL Driver
Class A CDL Driver, Tractor Trailer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, március 8.
Driving for the post office is very easy. The routes a predetermined and many of the employees have worked there for a long time. It is very easy to be successful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
I hate this jo!
TRUCK DRIVER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 13.
People who has no knowledge of transportation run transportation! Enough said with that comment right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’nnnnnn
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and it was a great job
Clerk/Truck terminal (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wallingford, CT2018, október 15.
I loved unloading trucks and keying in the parcel mail on the spbs machine and the flat sorter and the people that been working there for years always help me out to improve myself even more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 7Jelentés
3,0
Good job
Truck Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, május 12.
First, the post office is a very easy good. Especially for Tractor trailer operators. Don’t expect to make a lot of money your first 3 to 5 years. The older drivers are going to suck up all the OT but you will get your fear share.
Great fed benefits 401k
Kontra érvek
I hate doing the same job but getting paid less
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 2Jelentés
Decent
Truckload Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, május 11.
Overall was good certain loaders would be the biggest challenge. Some show up late and nothing happens. Senior management doesn’t really hold them accountable for that.
Bosses were relaxed
Not being held accountable
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worst place I've ever worked
Class A Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Bend, IN2018, április 21.
Run the other way as fast as possible!!! Management is the worst of the worst. This is the reason we have unions in place in this country, and you will need it.
Wages and Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dishonest company!!!! Stay away experienced drivers!!!
Truck Driver Class A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, március 6.
I got an interview here and got hired then they had me doing more tests than I took online when I applied. They told us we were going to get paid $20 or more and hour along with benefits, then at the last minute they tell us we don't have any benefits and only getting paid $16.50 an hour and 32 hours a week without a steady schedule as well as working whenever they call. They told us to resign our old jobs before going abroad their company, if you sign up to work here they will lie to you and screw you over. They have no respect for you as an experienced professional driver or as a person.
Pro érvek
Good for young drivers looking for experience
Kontra érvek
None if you're a working man with years of experience!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van