United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Tractor Trailer Driver

18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 149 értékelés megtekintése
Poor work Atmosphere
Contracted Tractor trailer driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trenton, NJ2020, január 22.
Doc DOC supervisors have poor attitudes disrespectful, rude as well as they have no idea how your job need to be done but are quick too tell you your doing to wrong
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Demanding but, enjoyable
Tractor trailer driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, december 5.
It was a job and it was demanding. I was responsible and gave my all when possible. Scheduling was optional and fair.
I am retired after working for the P.O. after 18 years
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Run for the hills!
Tractor Trailer Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hapeville, GA2019, szeptember 26.
The post office in Atlanta is horribly run. There are two plants that tractor trailer drivers can work out of. North Metro and Crown Road. North Metro is where you wanna be! Crown Road is terrible for PTF’s. You’ll never know whether you’re coming or going. Your hours will constantly change. Your assignments will constantly change. You can literally be given three or four different assignments in one day and then that changes. If you want confusion and disarray, come join the team. If you want order and professionalism, the post office isn’t the place for you. Take heed to this warning.
It’s federal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Sucks
Tractor Trailer Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2019, augusztus 6.
Sucks a lot your just a number so I wouldn’t work there if I was despaerate looking for a job. Dirty management team and benefits suck. Pension blows too
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS is a fun place to work meet new friends but just do ur job and be on time
Tractor Trailer Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland Ohio2019, június 25.
I enjoy working with my coworkers and most of the supervisors I’ve worked with in my 40 years @ the USPS I enjoy driving delivering mail to the Branch’s in my area I suggest to all who work for the USPS too hang in there it will pay off in the long run
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Cool place
Tractor Trailer Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, május 15.
Truck driver I work tour 1. Hours are pretty easy roads are usually empty so getting to my stops is quick. Overtime is usually always an option. Pay is good could be better
Simple runs
Like high school sometimes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is line high school
Tractor Trailer Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, május 5.
People are always spreading rumors about other people. Management doesn't care about,you, there is no reason to go above and beyond because you will never be recognized for it, but let you do something wrong a they will try to write you up. Supervisors play favorites. Pay should bebetter, takes about 10 years to max out your pay. Union is good to be a part of..
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Management sucks, people always want to be in your business. Nosey people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great Job
Tractor Trailer Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2019, március 19.
The post office was a great place to work, fast pace environment at times but, not a bad place to work. Really good job for young people with little or no college.
Overtime
Stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great workplacce
Tractor Trailer Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, január 14.
Great work place , love the people and the job. Love to be busy and learn something new. The work atmosphere here is great. The mgmt are excellent so are the cistomers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Simple Work
tractor trailer driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, április 21.
As a truck driver for the US Postal service daily duties were very simple we were given a schedule to follow same routine every day down to the minute only weather conditions traffic or Holidays may change that, the hardest part of the job was the repetition and getting up at 2am to go to work , the most enjoyable part of the job was the freedom and getting done work at around noontime .
Freedom
weather
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not quit your job when applying for the Post Office
Tractor trailer driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston Massachusetts2018, április 7.
No matter what you do keep your current job even when you're going through the orientation process. There is a high failure rate with the tractor trailer driver test. You could quit your job, go through the three-day orientation and find yourself unemployed within a week.

There is no recourse. They tell you to leave the property or they will call the police. This is a toxic, hostile work environment. Do not put yourself and your family under any unnecessary financial strain by putting yourself at risk leaving yourself at the mercy of these horrible people.
Pro érvek
The benefits all sound very appealing on paper
Hostile work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 26Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
most toxic environment I've ever worked in, no one likes their jobs here
Tractor Trailer Opera (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, január 30.
Laziest group of people I've ever worked with. And the meanest. No one likes their job, from the top down. Management is mostly made up of people who were too horrible in the job as a regular employee, but so protected by the union that firing was impossible. Everything based on seniority obviously.
Departments do not work together to get the mail from point A to point B, they actively fight each other and it's all about covering your own behind. You will see dock workers sleeping in their cars, on the clock, with zero repercussion. Drivers will have two and three hour gaps of down time in their schedule with nowhere to be. All on the clock. It's an open secret.
Stamps should literally still be 5 cents, but we're all paying for the complete lack of any oversight, a union that protects the worst of the worst and a management team with no ability or desire to correct anything. Run, run away from here. There are a million better opportunities for truck drivers these days.
not a thing.
all of it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
a different experience than the public workplace
Tractor Trailer Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lehigh Valley, PA2017, december 24.
Working for the government is much different than the public job sector. There is not as much teamwork and don't expect anyone else to pick up your slack. There are many unwritten rules that are in the daily workplace, and it's best if you follow them. Lots of written rules in place, but in reality not observed and used.
Pro érvek
career position and very secure
Kontra érvek
somewhat disorganized in scope of daily operations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flat screen TV'S in the lunch room. Building kept clean.
Tractor Trailer Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellmawr, NJ2017, november 17.
A day at work was always a good time. work place was ok not the best place. managrment was ok. Only seen or heard from them was when they needed me ask me to do what they wanted done aside of my regular duties that I had to do. their really wasn;t a hard part of my Job. Working together with my coworkers in the plant.
Pro érvek
good benifits, good pay, paid uniforms. Retirement plans.
Kontra érvek
Working with people who had no clue of what they were doing. Managers included as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasure working for the post office.
TRACTOR TRAILER DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, szeptember 13.
What I really enjoyed about the post office was the schedule I was able to have. It allowed me to come home early and spend time with my family, as well as run my errands.
Early shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Extremely easy job
Tractor Trailer Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, szeptember 6.
Pay could be more starting out. 21.42 an hour, but takes 8 years to reach top pay at 30 an hour. Everything is on carts and everywhere you go has a dock or lift plate. The paid leave is incredible here. Almost 3 weeks paid leave 1st year. Downside is management is a joke. Split off days. Good definitely out way the bad
Easy work. No pressure
Management is nuts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad management and scheduling conflicts
tractor trailer driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2013, október 21.
great job just the scheduling ones making it is the problem job isnt problem it the way the schedule is handled management needs more training to be able to handle the scheduling of employees
good job great pay
Kontra érvek
bad scheduling and hours are pitiful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 5Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van