United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Supervisor141 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
141 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 843 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
United States postal services provides great benefits; paid vacation; excellent pay; overtime; has a union; provides training programs; upper mobility.
Pro érvek
Provides several working shifts in processing.
A lot of overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great company to work for.
You work hard, but there is good pay, good mission, and great benefits.

I was surprised to get a promotion quickly after only a few months.

AND they are paying for my education. Then I found our they matched my 401K - all that and I only work part time!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has up’s and down’s. Like anywhere you go. But if you do a good job and show others your commitment, you can move up very quickly. No where else can you legitimately become the boss of your boss in less than 10 years.
Upward mobility
Kontra érvek
Can be long hours, if that’s not your thing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The postal service does not care about it's employee. I was let go after 14 years of dedicated service. I never even used a sick day in my entire career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay can be great, but you work for it. Benefits are good and meets lot of cool people. Can advance if you want to if you are a hard worker. A lot of vacation time. Good supervisors will work with you if you need certain days off.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work flexible, family oriented. The company cares about the employees. Very organized and allows room for growth. You learn new things often and it is fast paced.
great place to work
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with opportunities for upward mobility. Biggest employer of veterans in the United States. Great pay for hard working and motivated individuals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace culture is fairly high pressure during certain parts of year. The most enjoyable part of the job is the wide variety of activities during the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mandatory overtime daily, weekly. Management does not care about employees home life balance. Compensation is good. Benefits do not start until full time status.
Compensation
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your expendable and they let you know it upper management has no clue how to carry mail and the struggle to get it done Pays well because they burn a lot of people out
Pay
Burn out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place of employment. You have to be dedicated and understand seniority. Good things come when you do right. You have to give all you can, to get most of what you want. Most of my friends have put their children through college, purchased homes, traveled and so forth. Some managers are tough, but so is the world we are living in. Customer service is what sustained the company. Having friends for 30 years is incredible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company does come with good benefits and a great retirement plan. Management is not always very easy to work for depending on who your managers are.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced rewarding job while providing essential service to the American public. Consistently rated “most trusted” among all government agencies, while delivering literally to every household and business in the nation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hostile, Harassment, Racism and Fraudulent for Documentations. This job is not as simple as delivering mail. It is about who you sleep with to get promoted. District Manger allows it and Post Master sleeps with employees. Station Managers falsify documentation and frame Supervisors. Supervisors back stab each other to get promoted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad job but can be demanding at times regardless of personal life. You will do your job and others. You will work long stressful hours. Will start part time working 6 days a week Sunday being an almost guarantee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
To be successful in the U.S. Postal Service, you must be dishonest and be in the "Big Boys Club". I was a supervisor, ALL of my managers hated me because I adamantly refused to cut corners for them and with them. They subjected me to discriminatory practices because supervisors have no grievance process and as part of management you really don't have any standing.

They promote incompetent managers who are their friends and secure them big pay cuts while the hard-working supervisors who most of the time work off the clock to meet the organization's goals and get the job done.

If you do not have senior management's protection as a supervisor, you can kiss your good salaried and benefits job goodbye.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in customer service is the reason why I most of us became interested in this job. The pay is ok and benefits are promising. This is a fast pace and very stressful job at time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture at the post office has improved since I began working there. It has been inclusive. The work is not hard and supervisor treat you with dignity and respect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work begins at 6:30am where I assess the mail volume and plan the workload for my employees and ensure all trucks are on schedule. I manage 40 mail carriers and 6 clerks everyday and have learned how to resolve conflict in the workplace, time management, organization skills and accountability from my employees. The workplace culture/ environment is not very challenging which is why I'm seeking the next opportunity in my career. I have to say the most enjoyable part of my job is the relationships I have with my colleagues.
Pro érvek
Retirement, steady paycheck and vacation time.
Kontra érvek
Public sector, incentives are not tied to productivity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tons of management employees that do absolutely nothing all day everyday. 4 levels .Local, district, area and then Headquarters all sitting around producing nothing drawing six figure salary's. It's pathetic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unrealistic expectations. The majority of management have lost their integrity. The pay is great and the benefits are wonderful, but the job is extremely stressful.
Pay, benefits
Stress, home/work balance
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés