United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

132 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 739 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service and learning to flow with production. It will keep you there.
Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, február 17.
Excellent place of employment. You have to be dedicated and understand seniority. Good things come when you do right. You have to give all you can, to get most of what you want. Most of my friends have put their children through college, purchased homes, traveled and so forth. Some managers are tough, but so is the world we are living in. Customer service is what sustained the company. Having friends for 30 years is incredible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security coupled with excellent benefits while providing essential service to the American public.
Supervisor/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ashburn, VA2020, január 10.
Fast-paced rewarding job while providing essential service to the American public. Consistently rated “most trusted” among all government agencies, while delivering literally to every household and business in the nation.
Hostile Work Environment
Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2020, január 9.
Hostile, Harassment, Racism and Fraudulent for Documentations. This job is not as simple as delivering mail. It is about who you sleep with to get promoted. District Manger allows it and Post Master sleeps with employees. Station Managers falsify documentation and frame Supervisors. Supervisors back stab each other to get promoted.
Its ok
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Black Mountain, NC2020, január 8.
Not a bad job but can be demanding at times regardless of personal life. You will do your job and others. You will work long stressful hours. Will start part time working 6 days a week Sunday being an almost guarantee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most corrupted pseudo federal agency
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2020, január 4.
To be successful in the U.S. Postal Service, you must be dishonest and be in the "Big Boys Club". I was a supervisor, ALL of my managers hated me because I adamantly refused to cut corners for them and with them. They subjected me to discriminatory practices because supervisors have no grievance process and as part of management you really don't have any standing.

They promote incompetent managers who are their friends and secure them big pay cuts while the hard-working supervisors who most of the time work off the clock to meet the organization's goals and get the job done.

If you do not have senior management's protection as a supervisor, you can kiss your good salaried and benefits job goodbye.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Challenging Place
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, január 1.
Working in customer service is the reason why I most of us became interested in this job. The pay is ok and benefits are promising. This is a fast pace and very stressful job at time.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's and okay place to work.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, december 2.
The culture at the post office has improved since I began working there. It has been inclusive. The work is not hard and supervisor treat you with dignity and respect.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Usps
Supervisor/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newbury Park, CA2019, október 27.
A typical day at work begins at 6:30am where I assess the mail volume and plan the workload for my employees and ensure all trucks are on schedule. I manage 40 mail carriers and 6 clerks everyday and have learned how to resolve conflict in the workplace, time management, organization skills and accountability from my employees. The workplace culture/ environment is not very challenging which is why I'm seeking the next opportunity in my career. I have to say the most enjoyable part of my job is the relationships I have with my colleagues.
Pro érvek
Retirement, steady paycheck and vacation time.
Kontra érvek
Public sector, incentives are not tied to productivity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay. Horrible management.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas2019, október 5.
Tons of management employees that do absolutely nothing all day everyday. 4 levels .Local, district, area and then Headquarters all sitting around producing nothing drawing six figure salary's. It's pathetic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and benefits but...
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kentucky2019, szeptember 16.
Unrealistic expectations. The majority of management have lost their integrity. The pay is great and the benefits are wonderful, but the job is extremely stressful.
Pay, benefits
Stress, home/work balance
Stressful Environment
Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia, Maryland, Georgia, North Carolina2019, szeptember 11.
Not a healthy place to work for lower Management nor employees
Upper management is very corrupt trying to make impossible number register so they can appear to be making their quotas. As a result, their corruption is infecting the entire operation. I have worked many positions within the postal service because I believe we should lead by example and our required expectations should be known by management and capable of being fulfilled by management if the need arises. Many supervisors and managers have positions because of who they know not what they know or are capable of doing.
I am saddened because I loved my job but the dishonesty to individuals and customers became too discouraging so after 24years of service I RETIRED!!!
Pro érvek
Pay is great, customers are wonderful and employees not bad
Kontra érvek
unappreciative of all employees, jeopardizes safety, deceptive to meet quota for bonuses
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Its a very secure job
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, szeptember 4.
The job is secure, the days are long sometimes and the coworkers are sometimes not too pleasant to work with. The management may change up rapidly but there is a lot of room for growth if you want to grow.
Money
Kontra érvek
It takes alot of time to earn the money and the people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Modern day slavery
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2019, augusztus 19.
While the salaries are competitive, they expect blood, sweat and tears. As a supervisor they expect you to live out your day in their facilities threatening workers and violating the national agreements the craft unions. God forbid you get sick, don’t expect to get paid. Even though you have sick time. There is a major cultural issue within the postal service and until 60+ percent that doesn’t want to retire actually does it won’t change. The managers are verbally abusive and have very little respect. They turn many good employees into bad ones
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Great opportunity
Supervisor/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Linthicum, MD2019, augusztus 17.
Great opportunities for advancement. There are so many avenues you can take once working for the USPS . Just need to be prepared to earn your money. Some days harder then the next.
Financially good job
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, augusztus 4.
Fast paced, good pay, management needs to address employee issues fairly. Management needs to control work hours and overtime of all support staff adequately
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Secure employment with good benefits
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stamford, CT2019, augusztus 2.
People who work at the USPS enjoy a full tenure. 30 or 40 years of employment is normal. This can be attributed to good
Working conditions and benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for career advancement and personal growth
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2019, augusztus 1.
Good place for career advancement and personal growth, That's my opinion. and definitely it's a good place for job security, too. so, right ahead and apply.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
productive work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, június 29.
My job was very important for all of us and I took pride what I was doing .
I learn to be professional , punctual and skilled individual .
Based on knowledge and experience my performance was highly efficient.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the USPS was both educational and exciting
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, június 11.
At first, working for the USPS was overwhelming, Leaning zip codes for the whole country and then for each city in my area. As I progressed in my career I found it to be a wonderful place to work. I advanced in my career and learned about worldwide delivery.
Was a fun place to work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laplace, LA2019, május 30.
Post office coworkers were like family. Our office was stress free and everyone worked together as a team. Retirement benefits were good but the people who been there longer still had pension plans which was better.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van