United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
224 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 773 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job requires a lot of time, sometimes too much. But it is worth it when you can handle multiple instructions at once. If you want to grow in something, show your worth. Nothing is handed to you on a silver platter.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay great, but they will own you. And you are just a number. you show up and sort mail...they don't care about you, your health or your family. Just show up and work.
great pay
no life
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS is a horrible organization that doesn’t care about their employees. They care about numbers and they will demoralize everyone to make their numbers count.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place for a kid out of high school/ in college. Highly recommend everyone high schooler work here, college is paid for and you get a check on top of it.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The postal service is extremely self driven. I'm working with people that have been part time their whole careers, and I went from part time clerk to supervisor in 4 years. If you're motivated, you can do just about anything you set your mind to.
Bonuses
Kontra érvek
Too much indirect on call scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is a Hostile work environment were the managers are handpicked by their friends Giant crab bucket where everyone’s on each other’s back trying to get out no compassion no consideration no honor no courage and commitment liars and thieves the money might be good but you sell your soul to get it
Good money
No home life
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment is an essential part of the lifeline of the US. It takes dedication and a commitment to excellence to succeed. It is a highly demanding physical and mental workplace that challenges you to be your best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the post office is a good thing. I can retire on the USPS. Longevity is important. It can be challenging as changes occur but all in all it’s a good place to work.
Pro érvek
Pay, benefits, job security.
Kontra érvek
Changes often. Slow road to advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great company to work for. You work hard, but there is good pay, good mission, and great benefits. I was surprised to get a promotion quickly after only a few months. AND they are paying for my education. Then I found our they matched my 401K - all that and I only work part time!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has up’s and down’s. Like anywhere you go. But if you do a good job and show others your commitment, you can move up very quickly. No where else can you legitimately become the boss of your boss in less than 10 years.
Upward mobility
Kontra érvek
Can be long hours, if that’s not your thing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
United States postal services provides great benefits; paid vacation; excellent pay; overtime; has a union; provides training programs; upper mobility.
Pro érvek
Provides several working shifts in processing.
A lot of overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The postal service does not care about it's employee. I was let go after 14 years of dedicated service. I never even used a sick day in my entire career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay can be great, but you work for it. Benefits are good and meets lot of cool people. Can advance if you want to if you are a hard worker. A lot of vacation time. Good supervisors will work with you if you need certain days off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work flexible, family oriented. The company cares about the employees. Very organized and allows room for growth. You learn new things often and it is fast paced.
great place to work
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with opportunities for upward mobility. Biggest employer of veterans in the United States. Great pay for hard working and motivated individuals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a supervisor, I enjoy my time spent at work because even though it is the same thing almost every day, there are new challenges to face, and problems to solve.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace culture is fairly high pressure during certain parts of year. The most enjoyable part of the job is the wide variety of activities during the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mandatory overtime daily, weekly. Management does not care about employees home life balance. Compensation is good. Benefits do not start until full time status.
Compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your expendable and they let you know it upper management has no clue how to carry mail and the struggle to get it done Pays well because they burn a lot of people out
Pay
Burn out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a supervisor at the United States Postal service has greatly widened my knowledge on how to get various tasks done in an effective and timely manner with my team. I am always excited about going to work every day because I know that we put in our best effort and get all the tasks accomplished.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job training you to be strong and driven in this hard world. You will come out a successful person. Able to do anything you put your mind to any day..