United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sorter

46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 713 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked it but pay was too low
Flats Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, november 25.
I was a temp and pay was too low Over worked and never could get on as a regular higher pay same jobs I was doing Passed test when it was finally offered but no job was I ever called in for Worked other jobs when finally laid off after years of working and waiting for that better position I loved flats sorting and worked priority mail also
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job if permanent employee
SPLSM/ Machine sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, november 10.
This job can require long and varying hours. Things have changed drastically over the years but it still seems to hold some integrity as a federal/union job.
Great seasonal employer
Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2019, október 30.
I Needed seasonal employment and USPS came thru. They offered Great pay, nice people and hours to fit your schedule. They have several locations which makes it convenient to find work close to home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard job with good people
Unloader/Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2019, október 20.
Ups is a lot to handle in any position. The first two weeks you will come home tired and sore. The hours throughout the year are very little except when peak season rolls in. However, I do enjoy working with the coworkers. Everyone is usually pretty nice and the supervisors are understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, physical labor, evening and nights probable with weekends
Automated Parcel Bundle Sorter Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge Louisiana2019, október 11.
The USPS requires attention to detail, physical prowess, the ability to think ome's feet with flexibility and adaptability to changing situations. Schedule may require nights and weekends...
No human element
Flat Sorter SDO (Supervisor) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, május 21.
THE usps is a great career to have. Management over the years has diminished to a shell of the glorious leaders of old. Now anyone cruel enough can be placed into management versus the hungry ready to learn employee.
pay & benefits
Extremely stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company, not enough money for what you do tho
Loader/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, október 22.
Anyone can do the work so they pay you little as possible but it is work and theres never a time when you are going to sit there and chill. 5 hours straight boxes. and they expect you to keep same pace entire time.
2,0
Logisitics. Plain and simple
Loader and Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riviera Beach, FL2018, október 12.
Fair job with unfair pay. Hours change daily making it impossible to have a life outside of work. 12 cars were broken into and cell phones were stolen from all of them. The company did not compensate any of the victims.
2,0
Hard-Work
Sorter/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2018, október 10.
It's really hard, physical labor. I had the twilight shift, which had the highest work load. I would not recommend unless you plan on really building a career with UPS.
Job Security, Advancement
Workplace Culture
nice
Sorter Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melvindale, MI2018, szeptember 13.
This was a temporary Job. Everyone one the job pretty much got along with one another. Everyone worked well with each other. It was a hot place to work in the summer
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A torturous work schedule, often mandatory overtime and managers with no sense of how to talk to people.
Flat Sorter Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carol Stream, IL2018, szeptember 13.
Managers were genuinely harsh and abrasive on a every day basis. It was nearly impossible to get a day off; approved and there was no set schedule as to what/where you were going to be working daily; It was often 'other duties as assigned'. The money was good and if that was your only criteria, then you were in the right place. But often people began to wonder if the money could offset some of the other negatives the postal service inflicted. I would not recommend it for a career move.
your paycheck
work hours, schedule, managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Physically demanding but, enjoyable
Production Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chelmsford, MA2018, augusztus 16.
If you can move fast you would be a great part to the team. Lifting heavy packages comes with the job and I gained the strength to lift even the heaviest ones (upwards to 70 lbs) after the first month, and I am a male weighing 160 lbs, with minimal arm strength. Energized work environment, a few people took it too easy because it is a union job and very hard to get fired from but, most we're self-motivated.
Pro érvek
Lots of overtime pay during peak season
Short breaks! 10 minutes for a 5 hour shift, goes by too quick
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful at times. Opportunities for advancement after some years.
Delivery Bar Code Sorter Mach. Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, augusztus 15.
Too much gossip and jealousy. Stick with positive employees and you'll be better off. Shady management and supervisors if they don't like you. Otherwise it's ok.
I wouldn't do it
Post Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Libertyville, IL2018, március 24.
The management doesn't care what happens as long as the mail gets out. If you aren't a career employee you don't get benefits nor are you safe in your job from being fired at any moment
money
Kontra érvek
no advancement, managers dont care
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun an Amazing
Pre Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsauken, NJ2018, március 14.
I learned how to watch the date watch the mail barcodes very fun we stack pallets to ship the mail out learned how a sorting machine work can't wait to be back at it
Full-time work
Family owned
Productive and fast paced
Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 18.
Everyday was a workout, and being that I'm an athlete I most definitely enjoyed it. The warehouse temperatures could get a little crazy at times but nothing I couldn't handle
Munkahelyi kultúra
UPS has great benefits if applicable
Sorter/Unloader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL 322192018, január 7.
Fast paced environment with great benefits have been employed by them for 3 years and would like. To retire and continue with my career as a HR hire for UPS
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flat Sorter Operator /Clerical Positions, (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2017, december 19.
knowing if management is up to par and being fair to other staff members, working conditions involves lots of physical injuries, hardest lifting heavy sacks of mail and various heavy trays of mail, and trying to get promoted to the next level in your career
lots of injuries
lots of overtime
Productive place to work
Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Millsboro, DE2017, szeptember 14.
A typical day at the post office can be extremely stressful, yet fun. Helping load/unload truck and meeting deadlines was very stressful. I enjoyed working with all co workers.
paid holidays
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A quick paced job, great people to work with, and a lot of benefits!
Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2017, szeptember 12.
I learned how to maintain a good pace of work under pressure. a typical day of working here involved not only physical strength, but also mental. The hardest part of the job was the beginning because you didn't quite have the muscles yet and you would often be sore the day after. I enjoyed this job though because it helped me both physically and mentally. I also enjoyed the benefits and having great co workers.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van