United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sorter

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
49 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Racist Sexist Druggies unprofessional great compensation convient hours great atmosphere. New staffing more training. Overall great experience great benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unrealistic work environment. Hours were terrible. Supervisors did not know what they were doing. Expected too much for the pay that was provided. No job security.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The benefits are great. Hourly pay is good just need more hours. Management could be better. Breaks could a little longer some days. Equipment could be a lot better so we can perform our tasks on company’s time.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
immediate management was racist and very unpleasant to be around because of their constant drama. Their focus was not on a person's worth, but on their ethnicity and religious beliefs?? Go figure, right?
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a temp and pay was too low Over worked and never could get on as a regular higher pay same jobs I was doing Passed test when it was finally offered but no job was I ever called in for Worked other jobs when finally laid off after years of working and waiting for that better position I loved flats sorting and worked priority mail also
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job can require long and varying hours. Things have changed drastically over the years but it still seems to hold some integrity as a federal/union job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Needed seasonal employment and USPS came thru. They offered Great pay, nice people and hours to fit your schedule. They have several locations which makes it convenient to find work close to home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ups is a lot to handle in any position. The first two weeks you will come home tired and sore. The hours throughout the year are very little except when peak season rolls in. However, I do enjoy working with the coworkers. Everyone is usually pretty nice and the supervisors are understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS requires attention to detail, physical prowess, the ability to think ome's feet with flexibility and adaptability to changing situations. Schedule may require nights and weekends...
Munkahelyi kultúra
THE usps is a great career to have. Management over the years has diminished to a shell of the glorious leaders of old. Now anyone cruel enough can be placed into management versus the hungry ready to learn employee.
pay & benefits
Extremely stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Anyone can do the work so they pay you little as possible but it is work and theres never a time when you are going to sit there and chill. 5 hours straight boxes. and they expect you to keep same pace entire time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fair job with unfair pay. Hours change daily making it impossible to have a life outside of work. 12 cars were broken into and cell phones were stolen from all of them. The company did not compensate any of the victims.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's really hard, physical labor. I had the twilight shift, which had the highest work load. I would not recommend unless you plan on really building a career with UPS.
Job Security, Advancement
Workplace Culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a temporary Job. Everyone one the job pretty much got along with one another. Everyone worked well with each other. It was a hot place to work in the summer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers were genuinely harsh and abrasive on a every day basis. It was nearly impossible to get a day off; approved and there was no set schedule as to what/where you were going to be working daily; It was often 'other duties as assigned'. The money was good and if that was your only criteria, then you were in the right place. But often people began to wonder if the money could offset some of the other negatives the postal service inflicted. I would not recommend it for a career move.
your paycheck
work hours, schedule, managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you can move fast you would be a great part to the team. Lifting heavy packages comes with the job and I gained the strength to lift even the heaviest ones (upwards to 70 lbs) after the first month, and I am a male weighing 160 lbs, with minimal arm strength. Energized work environment, a few people took it too easy because it is a union job and very hard to get fired from but, most we're self-motivated.
Pro érvek
Lots of overtime pay during peak season
Short breaks! 10 minutes for a 5 hour shift, goes by too quick
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much gossip and jealousy. Stick with positive employees and you'll be better off. Shady management and supervisors if they don't like you. Otherwise it's ok.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management doesn't care what happens as long as the mail gets out. If you aren't a career employee you don't get benefits nor are you safe in your job from being fired at any moment
money
Kontra érvek
no advancement, managers dont care
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to watch the date watch the mail barcodes very fun we stack pallets to ship the mail out learned how a sorting machine work can't wait to be back at it
Full-time work
Family owned
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday was a workout, and being that I'm an athlete I most definitely enjoyed it. The warehouse temperatures could get a little crazy at times but nothing I couldn't handle
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with great benefits have been employed by them for 3 years and would like. To retire and continue with my career as a HR hire for UPS