United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales and Service Associate

226 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 081 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfair work place, bad management
Sales and Service Distribution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ravenswood station2020, január 12.
I couldn’t work 4 am on Sunday due to transportation issue and management is not willing to work with me and they keep pressuring me to work and ask me to take Uber. Union is also not willing to help fight with the issue.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales and Services/Distribution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granby, CT2020, január 10.
Great place to work! Exposure to many clerical tasks with opportunities to conduct higher grade administrative tasks. Benefits along with a possible pension.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Poor culture.
DISTRIBUTION, SALES AND SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 4.
I would not recommend the USPS to anyone seeking a career, the culture is horrendous. The culture with management and the employees is toxic, and upper management encourages the behavior. The USPS is lacking true employee engagement programs and mentors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They paid decent and good health care benefits
Sales Service Distribution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whitney Point, NY2019, december 18.
They do try to make customers happy, but they dont care if its at the cost of employees. Two different times money was stolen out of my cash drawer and there was no offer of help to retrieve the stolen money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work and initiate a career to provide the best for your family especially without a degree which you can accomplish while working
Lead Sales and Service Associate Retired (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, december 10.
A great job. Great pay. Excellent benefits. Call for willingness to learn. Learn to mind your own business,. Stay in your lane. Don't participate in gossip keep an open mind to change and growth. Be a self
Starter. There is no idle time. Keep busy.
It pays the bills
SALES SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, november 30.
All the care about is the mail, so don't come here if you're looking for someone to care about you, because moving the mail is the only thing USPS cares about. You can drop dead on the work room floor & there won't even be a moment of silence for you! On the other hand the benefits are great & the pay is pretty good if you don't have a degree
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my job, was good at it, but not offered career position
PSE Sales, Service and Distribution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island, NY2019, november 12.
I enjoyed my job, was good at it, pay was decent, co-workers were friendly. Shifts switched constantly had to be flexible. Contract ended, not offered career position - reason lack of work.
Great pay & benefits, poor management & staffing
Lead Sales & Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muncie, IN2019, november 10.
I absolutely loved my job, and was proud to work for the USPS for 30 years. The pay and benefits were great. The way you got your bid schedule was strictly based on seniority, so no real favoritism or discrimination on job placement. The main complaint is that they consistently place persons into management that have no idea of the jobs that they are supervising, and no idea of how to schedule personnel. In the last few years, more positions are being cut, and now most stations are regularly short-staffed. This creates a lot of stress, as more duties are added, expected to be completed with less workers. I guess things are going that way with a lot of employers, but it seemed to be very prevalent at the USPS.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Wonderful place to work.
Sales and Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Belfield, ND2019, november 6.
Working at the post office gets you full benefits and a wonderful retirement plan for yourself and family to be taken care of afterwards. They go through extensive training so that you do a wonderful job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working at the post office. You are basically your own boss when you leave the back dock.
Sales, Service and Distribution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holcomb, KS2019, november 1.
I would highly recommend the post office to everyone. Especially to young people just out of college to make a career out of it. Their benefits are great and the pay is above average.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a Stressful job at times
Sales/Services Associate (PSE) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Memphis, AR2019, október 25.
The mail must be sorted and delivered regardless of any type of weather or situation. The workplace culture remind me of being in the military. Seniority rules
Pro érvek
Great Benefits and pay once career status
Kontra érvek
Almost impossible to become career status
Opportunities for advancement and an Equal Opportunity Employer
An environment with a variety of job choices, good pay and benefits, can have a job anywhere within the United States, can learn different skills, offers an easy learning environment and also an environment where teamwork is important.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Disorganized, Lack of communication, Poor management
PSE Sales & Services Distribution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Doraville, GA2019, október 19.
You're told that you are the help, but become the regular daily worked employee without the pay. A lot of regular employees are privileged, take advantage, feels entitled, complains, very disrespectful and very lazy. Working there for a year, having to work many positions would definitely have you feeling like you have worked 30 years for the company and ready to retire. If you are lucky enough to have a set schedule at any location that is a plus. The most enjoyable part of the job was working on Sundays where there was hardly any staff members to harass or much less bother you. The work was not hard at all to do, once you adjust and found your own rhythm. It is the people, especially the regular workers which made working for the company difficult! So difficult that even Veterans has quit working for the company. So sad, but true!
Bad management
Sales and Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Orion, MI2019, október 18.
Working for the postal service could be a great job if there were better management overall. When I started, management had the "military mentality." It seems that because members of the military are given extra points on the entry exam that there was a higher percentage of military personnel than there is in most professions. I think it is wonderful that veterans get this advantage. I truly appreciate their service to our country and think they absolutely deserve it. But, having said that, I did feel to a certain extent that I was in the military by the way management spoke to me and expected me to obey their orders without question, regardless of whether it was right or wrong. My first supervisor treated the people with seniority (and especially his friends) like they could do no wrong, and the new hires could do nothing right. We were there to make the regulars lives easier. And when they gave us an order, we were to ask "how high." Because I was appreciative of my job and did not want to disappoint, I would always answer my phone when my boss called in the morning, even when I was not scheduled. Therefore, he got into the habit of not scheduling me more than one day a week because he knew that I would come in whenever he called. It wasn't until he was rude to my mother that the phone stopped being answered in the morning. And, amazingly he began to schedule me every day. Worst boss ever! Granted, I have had many wonderful supervisors and postmasters over the years, but unfortunately the ones that are on a power trip and don't respect the employees make it unbearable.
Good pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Insufficient training, must do work that is out of your job description, the best workers are treated the worst, it only results in being given more responsibilities.
Enjoyed my days
Sales & Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eupora, MS2019, október 9.
Very fun when I was a carrier, then later about 5 years ago there was management issues. Postmaster did not try to find me lunch relief for 6 1/2 weeks. I worked 11 hour days with no breaks. I developed Anxiety attacks.
Pro érvek
as a carrier, go home as soon as done
sometimes no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Distribution/Sales & Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Douglas, GA2019, október 1.
I enjoyed working for the United States Postal Service and would work there again in an instant if I had the chance. The mail is priority in one's life and one must have the respect and understanding of it to make USPS your life career choice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy place. Not much downtime.
Sales and Service Associate (SSA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2019, szeptember 28.
The money as good. It was ok to work there most of the time. Not very flexible on sick time. They watched you a lot to see if you were working. We had mystery shoppers to see what we did wrong.
Good pay, and benefits
Kontra érvek
Always felt like they wanted to catch you making a mistake.
I loved working for USPS
Sales Service Associate/Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baldwyn, MS2019, szeptember 22.
I really liked working at USPS. My Post Master and co workers were great. Sometimes I wish I had never left. I miss my customers and the daily workload
Good benefits and salary
Cut hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good if you're single
Lead sales and services associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, szeptember 8.
No life, lack of personal time all you do is work. Management is not concerned about getting the mail delivered in a timely fashion. Management is petty. Not really run like a business. They have a good old boy's club.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Culture of distrust and lies
Service and Sales Associate/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brattleboro, VT2019, szeptember 5.
Working as a "Craft" employee, as a city carrier and as a Sales Associate (Clerk), there was an ongoing distrust between the craft employees and management. As a carrier, management was constantly pushing all employees to carry as much mail as possible everyday. There were routes which had over 1500 deliveries, management stated this was an 8 hour route. This was not even close to being true. This was more like a 10 hour route. Routes which were overloaded were constantly being told to carry more mail. Carriers who stood up for themselves were constantly bullied by management to do more and keep quiet. As a clerk, the environment was to push for more sales, constantly. Management want to sell express mail (the most expensive option ) in every single instance.
Pro érvek
Decent pay for a non technical job
Distrust, hostility
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van