United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales and Service Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales and Service Associate239 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
239 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 868 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can make good money but they care nothing about you, your family or your needs. Supervisors are rude, aggressive and an overall hostile environment where the worst are promoted and the best are pushed down or out the door.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS is unlike any other government agency. Management is allowed to treat their employees in any unprofessional manner they wish. I was bullied horribly by management. When I reported hostile work environment, bullying in the workplace, and horrible work conditions, repeatedly, upper management swept it under the carpet and pretended it never occured. It was not until I filed a Congressional Inquiry that it was even addressed, and still never dealt with. For your own personal sanity, stay far away from the USPS. It will give you nothing but heartache and regret.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was employed with USPS for 4 years. I started out as a PMR and then worked my way up to a PTF. Work location varied, as I was loaned out to other offices. Some offices were better than others. Management was a mixed bag. Some were alright and others were terrible. Lot of old timers on the job that do not seem to care anymore and do the bare minimum. Benefits and pay are good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The postal service provided excellent training and instructions at hiring and during employment. I enjoyed feeling like an important part of the bigger machine that helped fulfill customers' needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS was a great experience in some ways and in others it was hard. I had some amazing coworkers that became like family to me. You will work a lot of hours here. In my 5 years of experience I had maybe 2 weeks that I worked under 40 hours a week and the majority was at least 50 plus. Very hard to have a family life/work balance because this job keeps you very busy.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After one week of working, you will no-longer have a heart. Georgetown post office is the worst place I have ever worked in my life. You get fired for getting sick, passing out from the heat or having a car accident on your way to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just a horrible place overall. Supervisors promise you one thing but take it away for no just reason. They only care about moving the mail. They talk to you and treat you any kind of way.
Just to pay the bills
Kontra érvek
Devalues you as a person
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is a very labor intensive one and you work long hours most of the times. Myself and my coworkers work very hard to get the job done. We care for each other and watch out for each other.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was always proud of my job and proud of the USPS institution. My co-workers were all respectful and we all worked together to get the job done. I reccomend this job to anyone willing to work hard.
All pro's
No con's
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS is a great place to start a career. There are so many different positions that you can apply for. Each one has it's own rewards and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees are micromanaged and a huge deal is made of every small mistake. Most employees come in everyday acting like they hate life. I think it is due to poor management and a manager that micromanages everything.

If you can actually put up with all the drama, you can actually make a good living working for USPS. For me, the money is not worth it, and I am looking to get out as soon as possible.

Also, every employee has to start part time, and you will only become full time when another full time employee retires. There are twice as many part time employees as full time employees. You might be fortunate enough to become a full time employee after a couple of years, or I have known it to take 18 years of being part time before becoming full time. It's all about timing and how far in line you are seniority -wise. I will become next in line to become full time, however, I am older than the other 2 clerks. I am 5 years older than one and 24 years older than the other full time clerk, so I will never have a chance to be a full time employee before I retire.

Seems as though most of the supervisors and some of the postmasters are not qualified to be in their positions. Management does not care about you! They only care about meeting time frames. They also don't seem to care about your advancement and there are no mentors to help you try to advance.

The focus seems to be always about everything you have done wrong and nothing about what you have done right. Management is not very professional and to me, it was a very toxic environment. Most of my working
 - több...
I live very close.
Kontra érvek
working a split shift that starts at 5 AM, then coming back in in the afternoon and staying until 5:30 or later, No advancement potential or chance to become full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They work you 7 days a week and a couple hours each day to achieve a 40 work week, and not at the same location. You have to travel to different post offices to get a 40 work week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been a career, full time employee with the United States Postal Service since 2006. The federal benefits that USPS provide are really good benefits for one to have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the money you bring home, you earn every penny. No organization at all to be a federal organization. If the federal government was involved, the USPS would be shut down. No career growth because you are placed on a list and depending what area you are in, you will not moved until after 2-5 years. USPS do not care about your family. USPS is a production company. If you have small children, this is no place for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and benefits once you become career. Management isnt all that great. They play favorites and walk all over you. Act as though you cant have a life outside of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervised 6 clerks at the Bennington Post Office sorted mail and packages for delivery. Provided customer service for people mailing letters and packages in accordance with Postal Service rules to insure delivery
Munkahelyi kultúra
I couldn’t work 4 am on Sunday due to transportation issue and management is not willing to work with me and they keep pressuring me to work and ask me to take Uber. Union is also not willing to help fight with the issue.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work! Exposure to many clerical tasks with opportunities to conduct higher grade administrative tasks. Benefits along with a possible pension.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend the USPS to anyone seeking a career, the culture is horrendous. The culture with management and the employees is toxic, and upper management encourages the behavior. The USPS is lacking true employee engagement programs and mentors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do try to make customers happy, but they dont care if its at the cost of employees. Two different times money was stolen out of my cash drawer and there was no offer of help to retrieve the stolen money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great job. Great pay. Excellent benefits. Call for willingness to learn. Learn to mind your own business,. Stay in your lane. Don't participate in gossip keep an open mind to change and growth. Be a self
Starter. There is no idle time. Keep busy.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés